It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO theorists enable the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You do, every day you post a thread complaining about the two party system and why theres "no hope" in doing anything. You post why the NWO is all powerful meanwhile contining to allow the concept of the NWO to exist. Every time there is some reasonable political debate going on about concerns, opinions and personal beliefs of average citizens, we always have that group to come in and interrupt and drown us further with their "its all a sham" talk. I mean its gone to the point where you cant have a reasonable ideological debate without somebody giving us the negative pep talk and interrupting. You dont give a damn about the issues, we get it, why bother??

In my opinion if you dont give a damn about the issues facing our country enough to tell everybody else our opinions are pointless why reply? Do we have to listen to your negative opinions? All you do is enable the NWO to exist, it is this attitude that would allow a bunch of folks sitting around a table in a dark room with an earth globe in the middle to exist. There are over thirty third parties out there to choose from, we have the choice to vote alternative, and if you really give a damn about your country, you'd be vocal to advocate a movement on the issues you believe in. Its funny, we got folks trying to oust so called government hacks and NWO agents, meanwhile posting about how the NWO control the two parties and how they cant be stopped. I mean its pathetic, it really is.

This is a conspiracy theory forum I know, but there are some sections where our concerns are not of conspiracy theories, but on daily issues facing us. We are not all NWOers, some us believe in the power of the vote. Some of us believe in the power of our voices and opinions. I dont think you do any good yapping on about the same deal all the time that only amounts to interrupting a personally good debate. Issues of healthcare have nothing to do with NWO, maybe in this forum it does, but not in other forums where focus on theories and ideas.

I figured I'd just interrupt this forum here since you fellas have a wonderful time doing the same damn thing to what would be reasonable debate in other forums. Ofcourse I'd love to hear fellow ATSers who interrupt with the same NWO talk explain their "mission" on this forum. Do you really think its fair to constantly remind us that our concerns "dont matter" because of your negativity?? Are you not allowing the NWO to exist by helping them to make the power of the voter non-existent?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In one aspect, I completely agree. The negativity is overwhelming, and it seems like some people just take it way too far. Angry with the way things are going on in this nation, some people seem far to willing to always be on the attack with zero evidence for such outlandish claims. I agree that this is not healthy. Pure negativity with no hope will not save this country.

With that said, I would like to salute some people of the ATS community. Honestly, I have learned, or been pointed in a direction to learn, more from this site and these people than I have ever learned in school. I got to hand it to you guys and give you credit for some of the amazing facts, quotes, and evidence. That is why I love this place. ( That, and I always get a good laugh reading about the lizard people.
) Keep the amazing threads coming!

This is a very sensitive time, and there is no right answer. Even though I am against the blatant negativity, I can not condone just sticking your head in the sand and ignoring all that is going on in the world. There is a NWO. Just read about it - you can not deny the facts. We must educate our children, that goes hand in hand with the hope for their future. Ignorance will not change this country.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What I see is that no matter how "reputable" some candidates may appear,once they rise in rank they are probably subjected to bribery and blackmail to the point they give in to TBTB.

The voting system is corrupt,so alot of people have lost faith in it.

The NWO will happen,I believe,because the Bible says it will be the kingdom of the Anti-Christ.

It doesn't matter who is behind the scenes running it,if anything happens to them,someone else will take their place. They are legion.

According to the Bible,all these things men have put their hopes in will let them down,and maybe only then they will turn to seek Him.

I hear your frustration loud and clear. I'd be equally frustrated if I didn't believe in God. It's His prophecies coming true that lets us know He is is control!

I'm sorry if that wasn't the kind of reply you were hoping for. Just wanted to voice my opinion!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I second all of that.

and it looks like it is starting to happen a bit to your thread...sad times.

I too am tired of hearing all of this TALK with no ACTION

i too believe in the power of the vote and the individual can make a difference...it's just a matter of everyone waking up to that.

and honestly...i dont think the NWO is anywhere near as powerful as everyone thinks. the people in power just seem too incompetent

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
The voting system is corrupt,

Do you have proof that its corrupt or are you basing that on your assumption? Is this assumption due to the fact the bad politicians are some how voted back in? Wouldnt this issue be rather on the decisions of the voters, not necessarily voter fraud?

The elections in 2000 and 2004 made many loose confidence, but thse were rare events in elections. Are you to assume every time we vote its not counted? What evidence are you basing this on? Was the 2008 elections a sham?

The NWO will happen

The NWO has been overdue for centuries now.

I believe,because the Bible says it will

I believe in God and jesus, but I'd wary to just take what they say in the bible literally. In addition to that, this prediction is in 2012. Its a brave assumption to assume there will be a world government in a matter of 2 years.

It doesn't matter who is behind the scenes running it,if anything happens to them,someone else will take their place. They are legion.

According to the Bible,all these things men have put their hopes in will let them down,and maybe only then they will turn to seek Him.

I hear your frustration loud and clear. I'd be equally frustrated if I didn't believe in God. It's His prophecies coming true that lets us know He is is control!

And this is all based on assumption not fact.

I'm sorry if that wasn't the kind of reply you were hoping for. Just wanted to voice my opinion!

I asked for your opinion and thats what I expected.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
blog.edu-cyberpg.com...

Here's a little bit off the corruption I was referring to about voting practices.

(Why in the world should American votes have anything to do with Hugo Chavez??)

I do take the Bible seriously.

As far as the 2012 thing,...I don't know what God's timing is,just that certain things are said to happen,and they do!

World government is two years? Sooner than that,if Copenhagen goes as planned! I have no faith in this government not to give America away,on a silver platter!

Anyhow,...yep,that's pretty much my opinion! Thanks for asking!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Do you have proof that its corrupt or are you basing that on your assumption?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, you think there's no such thing as voter fraud?

Vote Fraud And Election Issues
www.ejfi.org...

www.truthinvoting.org...

"If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"
by Thom Hartmann
www.commondreams.org...

www.blackboxvoting.org...

Bev Harris: Iowa Caucus Had Vote Fraud
Published on 01-07-2008
www.roguegovernment.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
So, you think there's no such thing as voter fraud?

I never said there was never any possibility of voter fraud or that it ever happened. I asked whether its assumed that the voters as a majority are cheated in every election. You simply referenced me a website that discussed various reports concerning elections processes around the country like broken voting machines, confused ballots, which while are concerns, should not be a surprise considering over 100 million votes are being counted.

And how does this make it to be assumed its the NWO? Wheres the NWO? Are you just pulling some bad person out of thin air? What does the minor issues in the elections have to do with our debate on healthcare or regulation? Why interrupt??

SG

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And how does this make it to be assumed its the NWO? Wheres the NWO? Are you just pulling some bad person out of thin air? What does the minor issues in the elections have to do with our debate on healthcare or regulation? Why interrupt??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diebold is owned by the "Carlyle" Group. Go and google the ole boys from carlyle and start reading. You'll find what you're looking for there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If the NWO is real we wouldn't know their plan unless there was no way we could stop it.
I don't think the theorists help or hurt the NWO

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Kudos on all your well thought out threads, you consistently present very noteworthy issues with great clarity and provocation. In other words you are a great Thought Provocateur on may important topics of our day. Salute

In reply to your OP, i would say i am a NWO theorist who is bent on disabling the NWO, by means of advocating practices in circumventing the system i.e. support an alternative party, as you had suggested. The apathy is understandable, but i think many of this crowd are only a heart beat away from jumping into action, once they discover/recognize a workable solution. I am always on the look out for such roads less traveled... and do my best to convince other NWO theorists to keep their minds open to all options, whether they be above or below the current measure of what is acceptable or possible. I can say with confidence that my flock may be pessimistic but as defeated as many may feel and reveal there is a fire/pilot-light... at the pit of each soul waiting to be feed into a bomb-fire.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
If the NWO is real we wouldn't know their plan unless there was no way we could stop it.

Do you think the NWO is perfect? It's made up from people, people make mistakes and are not perfect, things are found out.

I also think that preparing to install the NWO takes hidden events and tasks,once that is done installing NWO is done out in to the public because there is no other way. Preparing and installing are two things.

Preparations were made long ago, now it's time to install it. It's their wet dream come true. I think it's too late to stop anything.

new topics

top topics

join