It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might've missed the Rainbow Conspiracy, this is a classic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey All

I am pretty sure that the woman in the video is one of us, a fellow ATS'er, i am positive i have spoken with them at some point.
hahaha
I hope you all get that this is all in good fun.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What I wanna know is, what is that device spewing water out of it, defying gravity? water falls down, not up.
That thing is not natural.
we're all dead.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
I hope you all get that this is all in good fun.

www.liveleak.com...

All in good fun!!?? Are you kidding?!

This is serious!

Somehow TPTB have insinuated some type of toxic coctail into our drinking water and are using some type of reverse engeneered alien anti-gravity technology to disperse it through the air!

The pretty colors are to keep the feeble minded dazzled while the toxin works it's evil upon our children. It could be the psychadelic effect of the chemical rotting away our brains as we sit beguiled, hypnotized by the wonders of the color spectrum.

This is as monumental a thread as the one a few weeks ago espousing the dangers of toilet paper.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.ccel.us...

The Rainbow Conspiracy,according to Constance Cumbey.

(I can just imagine how this would go over here!)

She states that all the New-Age thinking is tied in with Satan.

I was hoping that this was the subject of your thread. Still,I applaud your efforts to lighten things up a bit!

I'll give you a star for that!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
" We as a nation have got to ask ourselves, What the hell is going on "

" What is oozing from the ground "

HAHAHAHA brilliant

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I can not believe there is actually a rainbow conspiracy, that is amazing. The funniest was the guy who said it was an alien anti gravity machine. ahahah
i could listen to this lady all day, i want her to dictate my life.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised she didn't blame it on a covert attempt by the government to spread teh gay. Rainbows showing up everywhere!

Seriously, what is oozing out of our ground?! Hahaha!

Thank you, but then again - curse you! - for sharing this.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've watched some of this ladies other videos on youtube, and I can almost certainly say shes laughing just as hard as us off camera.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yes indeed what diabolical plan to create rainbows!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I cannot stop my head from hurting... Im just laughing that damn hard... I mean shes so serious about it. I mean a couple times I thought those sirens were the happy home coming to get their newest resident!

No really, I would not label someone so readily, however this lady just... Takes the entire stupid cake, and wolfed every bite down.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My favorite quote from the video:

Everywhere we look … the visible spectrum is rainbows. This cannot be natural …

Uh, yeah. There is nothing more unnatural than a rainbow.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"What the heck is in our oxygen supply....of the mum me..metallicacized salt, that create a rainbow effect in our sprinkler!"

"What is oozing up out of the ground....that allows this type of effect to happen?"

"Not just around our Sun and our Moon anymore...everywhere we look!"

I have a hard time believing she is serious.

Maybe seriously high on something.
There's no way that a person could possibly be this ignorant.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
"What the heck is in our oxygen supply....of the mum me..metallicacized salt, that create a rainbow effect in our sprinkler!"

"What is oozing up out of the ground....that allows this type of effect to happen?"

"Not just around our Sun and our Moon anymore...everywhere we look!"

Hey, this is a legitimate question
even great thinkers like Ibn al-Haytham of Persia (965-1039) were intrigued by all this oozing in the sky. Oozing is serious business. Isaac Newton was amazed by fruits falling from the trees, never mind oozing water of different colours going up not down
by the way, Newton was also into oozing light of many colours big time.

So, the important thing is not the ignorance of this person in the video but the fact that she noticed miraculous physical processes. One may argue that she is following the footsteps of a great thought. Even though her conclusions were a bit misplaced, think about it she pointed out to:

- by mentioning colors and spectrum she points out to the important property of light - a wave and different wavelengths
- Optical refraction of matter and chromatic dependence of refraction indexes, that's light of different wavelength bends differently as it enters the same matter
- reflection of the light at the interface of two materials with different properties (glass-air, water-air, etc)
- what chemicals are in the water? a fair question. depending on the chemical content of the liquid, the refractive indexes of its drops will be different and thus the appearance of the rainbow
- What TPTB are up to and who are TPTB? Again legitimate question to pull a stunt like that controlling laws of physics, TPTB would have to be very powerful. I know no one who fully understands the nature of light and its dichotomy of particle vs. wave. Whoever invented rainbows must be pretty smart person.

So you see, it's all matter of perspective and how you read the same story. It’s easy to read a short description in a text book, acquire superficial knowledge and laugh at ignorance of others; it’s much harder to discover this knowledge for yourself, just like big names in science did.

Hope you enjoyed this trivia. The only thing that beats me is why didn't she look for gold at the end of that rainbow, the end was in her garden, could not be more than a few steps away

[edit on 18-12-2009 by mushibrain]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
I've watched some of this ladies other videos on youtube, and I can almost certainly say shes laughing just as hard as us off camera.

Could you give me a link to her youtube channel.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is a staggering example of how most conspiracy theories start:

1. Person sees something they don't understand
2. Person is so arrogant they don't even entertain the thought they're not omniscient
3. Person, due to paranoia, realises it must be some kind of plot

and so on and so on. If more people simply admitted to themselves that they don't know everything, ATS would be filled with actual research, instead of people like this loon in the video. Chemtrailers and HAARP-ites are a hair's breadth away from this lady.

new topics

top topics

join