It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Phooey to the missle launch explanation.. Has anyone heard if Norad vouches for this? If they can't detect a launch then we all have real problems. At least I haven't heard from them on this issue. IF someone else has maybe they can post the link. They seem to know about every test being done in NK or Iran.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
this looks interesting i cant wait to see what the alians will do next!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Spiral is unlikely to be caused from a rocket.

I will show you with one word:

"GRAVITY"

If the spiral occurred from a failed rocket in SPACE then ok.

BUT,

If you look at the number of rotations there are about 10 or more all from a point as if a rocket was spinning HORIZONtALLY on a table.

BUT,

It is claimed it is spinning VERTICALLY in the sky. That would lead to elliptical shaped rings!

What is being claimed by the stooges is that for EVERY rotation the force upward countered the force of gravity. But on the way down the rocket slowed down perfectly to make a perfect circle.

For all you noobs minded thinkers out there think of your lovely Guy Fawkes night spiral fireworks that you waste money on. Now imagine if it wasn't stuck on a stick or post can you imagine where it would go?

.|.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
The Spiral is unlikely to be caused from a rocket.

I will show you with one word:

"GRAVITY"

If the spiral occurred from a failed rocket in SPACE then ok.

BUT,

If you look at the number of rotations there are about 10 or more all from a point as if a rocket was spinning HORIZONtALLY on a table.

BUT,

It is claimed it is spinning VERTICALLY in the sky. That would lead to elliptical shaped rings!

What is being claimed by the stooges is that for EVERY rotation the force upward countered the force of gravity. But on the way down the rocket slowed down perfectly to make a perfect circle.

For all you noobs minded thinkers out there think of your lovely Guy Fawkes night spiral fireworks that you waste money on. Now imagine if it wasn't stuck on a stick or post can you imagine where it would go?

.|.

Also the many photos taken in the Norway spiral where from different locations yet they all look as if your looking up the back end of its direction of flight.

Where are the photos of the spiral side on - cork screwing forwards from one side view to the other ?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that its blue beam, or it MUST be aliens...
heres a shocker...
what if it is just a rocket failure? If a something in the guidance malfunctions, there is no reason why it couldnt spiral until its fuel source was depleted.

To the poster saying something about aliens landing in plan view, and the government would still claim its a rocket failure.

...first of all, i honestly think your crazy when that is your first response, ALIENS!! Alot of believers are no better then bible thumpers.

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...ALIENS!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...A SIGN FROM GOD!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...MAYAN CALENDER!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...WORMHOLE!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...GALACTIC FEDERATION!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...WILLY WONKA's GLASS ELEVATOR!

-------------

people shouldnt believe so hardcore into things as they do, they should just mellow the # out and just enjoy things instead of trying to have an answer for everything.
its ok to be scared, we dont need to know everything, you me, them, we are all going to die unknowing, so get over yourself and your beliefs and just wait and see.

im putting my money on "i dont know" - thats the difference between you and me, i have come to terms with the fact that... I DONT KNOW. life is easier when youve come to terms with that.

good for you now remove yourself from this website. here is where people who want to know congregate.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Russia has been working on the development of time travel, BUT the U.S. will be first on this one. Unless the U.S. wants to come out and say they have been working together on this which I doubt they would work together on it. Its suppose to be a race on who is first on this. Its perfected better in years to come on ufos that can fly and bend through time. The U.S. developed it first and getting information off of ufos that have crashed landed was only what we developed in the past.

Unless they speak up you will still think of ufos as aliens. But its our future coming back.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I don't believe it was a failed missile test too, the spiral is just too perfect

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
Russia has been working on the development of time travel, BUT the U.S. will be first on this one. Unless the U.S. wants to come out and say they have been working together on this which I doubt they would work together on it. Its suppose to be a race on who is first on this. Its perfected better in years to come on ufos that can fly and bend through time. The U.S. developed it first and getting information off of ufos that have crashed landed was only what we developed in the past.

Unless they speak up you will still think of ufos as aliens. But its our future coming back.

ok, so, the US will be the first country to do time traveling. to be nice and give russians credit, the US can say," oh, we did it with russia." you doubt it because they're.......russians. we got this technology from unidentified FLYING objects that can fly and bend time. how? we don't know, but we do know that it does. the US dveloped this first, the US is the best, the US is the smartest, captain america is real, super man is an american, GI joes with robotic super suit is real. we're the best, movies say so. we train all the worlds military. our technology is superior because we're america. lose this goddamn mentality.

typing out your fantasy do not make it true. because we are in movies do not make this a movie.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinate consciousness
At this point a UFO could land in the Rose Garden and Times Square, camp out for a week and invite people in for tea and strumpets and TPTB would still have the balls to claim it was a rocket failure!lol.

What's even funnier is that there would be no shortage of morons who would buy the official line, hook line and sinker!!!lol.

What A Joke.

Like the morons who can't spell Infinite?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by Katie

ok, so, the US will be the first country to do time traveling. to be nice and give russians credit, the US can say," oh, we did it with russia." you doubt it because they're.......russians. we got this technology from unidentified FLYING objects that can fly and bend time. how? we don't know, but we do know that it does. the US dveloped this first, the US is the best, the US is the smartest, captain america is real, super man is an american, GI joes with robotic super suit is real. we're the best, movies say so. we train all the worlds military. our technology is superior because we're america. lose this goddamn mentality.

typing out your fantasy do not make it true. because we are in movies do not make this a movie.

Sorry but its the truth something you can't except. Unless you want to give the Nazis credit on this.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA[/

Maybe you'll put some thought into why your not being told anything about ufos.

If the information gets in the wrong hands then we all would have a big problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just posted this in the other thread, but I wanted you all to see it who are following this thread...

Russian Bulava Missile Tests

23 December 2008 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage and
self-destructed on command
15 July 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its first stage and
self-destructed.
9 December 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage.

Source

Self destructs the last 2 times in prior testing, including a test where it malfunctioned during firing its third stage... how come not this past time?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by Phage

Alright Phage, I have looked a little more in depth and found more evidence which supports your research into the matter. I owe you an apology. Unlike what '___'omino thought, I had read the thread in its entirety, but could not see how a missile could make that particular pattern... that is, until I saw Mr. Ellison's excellent simulation of what likely happened:

Well, anyhow, I appreciate your research into this, and in the future I will be careful to research a matter more thoroughly... normally in the past I have done this, but this time it just seemed way too weird and I couldn't visualize how a failed missile could make that pattern.

Peace!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

So there was absolutely no air currents in the atmosphere then?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am not one to believe aliens are here or coming here for eons, so I look for a different explanation. Obviously discarding the official explanation due to my allergic reaction to all forms of moronity.
I remember hearing that at some point TPTB would use the illusion of an alien invasion to further their goals of establishing and then getting us to vote for a world government.
Could this be that beginning?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My brother is a "Ham" radio operator, and has told me that he and other Hams can pick up HAARP transmissions. Has anyone tried and/or been able to coincide the timeline of the Tomso incident with any HAARP activity?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

At the end of the video the Norwegian Military official says that Russia never announces their tests... So, once again, more proof that this is some sort of cover-up and that no one was told in advance that there was going to be a test of the Bulava missile... I'm not saying that the missile wasn't 'tested' but I'm willing to bet it's covering up what the blue spiral phenomenon really was/is.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That footage is not recent i dont think.....Im sure it was shown before on ATS as a ufo emerging from a wormhole?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrabbit1

It's dated Dec. 10th... regardless of updates since then, the military official from Norway states that there was no warning of a test being done, and he says it something like "They never warn anyone" (not a direct quote).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Do you expect them to announce publicly that they are gonna test a new missile they have that might be able to evade the missile defences and then admit it failing often?
I don't think they have to warn neighbouring countries about tests they are going to do in their own airspace. The no-fly zone was announced for those who might use it and that's it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Rocket launches my A**
This is pretty sci fi stuff.
Weird and surreal.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join