It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Big grain of salt here folks, especially considering Cliff High's track record for prediction in the past. Cliff High of the Webbot Project claims to have been listening to Russian pirate radio and heard that there was a large dip on the gravitational detection equipment of Finnish researchers at the time this happened. Keep in mind this is only 4th hand information -at best, and had to cross at least two language barriers. I have not been able to find anything that corroborates, I just thought I would throw it out there in case anybody else had anything more substantial along these lines.

His overall theory was that this was a message to certain players in Copenhagen that the Russian HAARP is as big and bad as our HAARP. He also seemed to think that the breakup at the end was an temporary hole in space-time. I've heard some pretty interesting things about HAARP but never that!

Say can you provide a link for this?
Oh cliff his imagination is always running full speed

I tried searching but to no avail
NEVERMIND

And you thought he was a nutter butter before
This should fuel the rocket skeptics fire
sounds like he is making crap up

[edit on 12-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Something is going on and I don't believe the story. For one the spiral in Norway couldn't be a rocket. I will give them credit that it did show a "contrail" going to the spiral, but a rocket that is in trouble usually have a self destruct button that is enabled so it won't crash into anything important. And even if this didn't have one, a rocket wouldn't have made that stationary spiral like that. One is that the rocket internal and external structure isn't designed for stresses in G forces laterally like that, it would have ripped apart and came down in fiery fragments. And two the "contrail" was still present but the spiral formed and disappeared faster than the contrail. If the spiral was a contrail then it should have staid or floated just as long as the contrail going to the spiral. And third, what about THE SKY OPENING UP IN PURE BLACK INSTANTLY! The only thing that would explain that would be a nuke going off in the clouds, but there wasn't a large flash or a large boom.

Something is going on and it wasn't a rocket.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The videos look nothing like the original spiral that everyone is talking about!

You can clearly see the smoke and the spiral... But on the original you can see that there is no smoke... What looks to be like a magnetic field of some sort and it is kind of glowing...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

It would not surprise me at all. Like I said - definitely needs more corroboration to be taken seriously. But then again, I've heard some stuff that sounded completely insane at the outset that is quite well documented today. I like to follow the evidence trail, even if the first crumb comes from a raving madman. If there are no crumbs, well then all you have is a a raving madman, good for cheap thrills - but he gets tiring after the first ball of feces thrown in your direction.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo

Originally posted by '___'omino

It would not surprise me at all. Like I said - definitely needs more corroboration to be taken seriously.

Richard Hoagland is about to go on coast2coast to talk about these events. I'm curious to see if he is on the same proverbial boat

and on sunday a whole c2c show on this event
Historian of the future, Charles Ostman will discuss how the spiral in Norway could be evidence of a covert space race and how rapidly accelerating global change is afoot as well as an update on the night vision goggle sightings.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Like others have said, I have come to the conclusion that it is best to think exactly the opposite of what the mainstream media and the govt says.

At this point, with the near perfection of the display itself, I am inclined to disbelieve it was a rocket. if it is Aliens or a portal, then I'm afraid it isn't strong enough. Something bigger and far reaching needs to occur - and fast. Very fast.

And here's another thing: if in fact it was a Russian rocket over Norwegian airspace, wouldn't that bring on a crisis between Norway and Russia?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawkAnd here's another thing: if in fact it was a Russian rocket over Norwegian airspace, wouldn't that bring on a crisis between Norway and Russia?

This is exactly what first came to my mind... I don't think many governments like sharing airspace, in fact usually that would lead to some sort of conflict yes?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I do believe we are seeing next gen stealth tech being fired at by russian subs. Alot of scary # has been going on between the US and russia lately. and none of it has been reported.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Look... I don't know how anybody can buy this whole "rocket" explanation? Yes, a rocket can in fact make a similar design in the sky. That is if we only focus on the "smokey spiral" aspect of the anomaly that took place on December 9th.

There are several problems with this explanation. To start with, how long it took them to come to this conclusion after first denying that any rockets were fired at that time. But more importantly, the “rocket theory” doesn’t even come close to explaining what looks like a rapidly forming black hole after the fact. It also doesn’t explain the illumination of the design? Rockets do emit light, but only our their ass as the flames propel them forward, it doesn’t light up the remnants of a trail left behind and it sure as heck doesn’t leave a light path as a trail from its launch site.

I’m not saying this is aliens, or a black hole experiment, or a sign from God… The fact is, neither myself nor anybody else at this time knows what this thing was and I’m not just going to settle for some half assed explanation that only remotely represents a portion of what actually took place the other night. I’d rather just believe it to be a fabulous hoax.

swamp gas anybody?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
what fuel would leave a blue streak across the sky? secondly, are you saying there was zero air flow in the night sky over norway? contrails dissapate. i just dont buy the failed missile theory. theres more to it than that.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

No to hack on you but is there any actual proof there was a rocket to begin with? Any rocket remains, radar tracking or evidence?

Look at all things with a critical and logical mind. Let's be people not sheeple.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1
www.youtube.com...

This video is nothing more than some random kid spouting off about how he assumes the spiral is most definitely something that we cannot prove exists, and absolutely cannot be something logical that does exist.

It's hogwash. Watch it.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Strype]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by goddogo1

Well the guy in this video makes a lot of sense (to me) and it's refreshing to watch him use the word 'hypothesis' ... because the truth is, without hard evidence 'personal hypothesis' is all anyone has. And yet so many posters on this thread write as if their words are absolute fact !

I also have to agree with the point he made about claims stating the spirals over Norway, were the result of some 'new technology' being tested ... when the Chinese video clearly shows something the same/very similar from a couple of decades ago.

I'm also confused as to why the Russians initially denied having tested any rockets/missiles at the time the spirals appeared ... then the following day they made a complete u-turn and accepted full responsibility (apparently).

And I seem to remember somewhere in the first few pages of the other thread, that the Norwegians also dismissed the possibility of Russian testing because they had not been notified of any such tests scheduled at that time.

So, I have to ask ... if it was a Russian rocket/missile ... and the Russians had tested without giving the Norwegians prior warning ... what will be the outcome ... or will the Russians get away with it, and feel able to test rockets/missiles anytime/any place without permission ?

>>> (my posts on the other thread have been buried under other input and lost forever ... but I would appreciate it if someone would respond to this, as I am genuinly curious to know what the reprecussions could/should be (if 'failed launch' without informing the necessary parties is the reason).

Thanks in advance.

Woody

[edit on 12-12-2009 by woodwytch]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

A field. Correct.

Now for those anxious for Disclosure, wait for Jim Oberg to make that announcement.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Several possibilities in order of no real significance.

This was a rushed attempt to say, "See, we really are testing rockets, PLEASE BELIEVE US
" Even though this may be a straight coverup and looks nothing like the original.

This is a new spacebased weapon that is basically a giant shotgun designed to pepper a satellite.

This is a weapon.

This is indeed another portal, a jump out again, not in.

Bluebeam, though I highly doubt this. HIGHLY!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Nice videos, this one is about a rocket. The one on Norwey is not and that video show that pretty well.

These a differences:

1) when a rocket has a failure it stops its straight trajectory and start a parabolic falling one. The norwegian phenomenon go straight and has even bigger spires than the rocket showed in the following video, so it should decrease better its climbing.

www.youtube.com...

2) after the inerzial force of the rocket has exausted, the pieces start falling to the ground tracing a well visible parabol: it is a even more visible track as the rocket should now start to burn. nothing of that can be seen in the picture of the novegian event.

3) the shape of the combusted gas of a rocket is different. more thick and fast start to expand in the air and mix with it.

I suppose is not enough to show some rocket photos with "far to similar" effects to pretend to explain what happened with a simple rocket. it is definitely not it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by nuspy]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
divinecosmos.com...

David Wilcock has stated that disclosure will be happening soon. Whether you believe that he is telling the truth or is a masterful hoaxer, either way, I'm interested in hearing what his opinion of both events are.

Project Camelot has a two hour interview with David discussing the spiral with Kerry. The mp3s are listed under:
December 10, 2009 : Part One
December 10, 2009 : Part two
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sega are releasing the Dreamcast 2 in Russia. All publicity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nuspy

If someting fails on a missile then it doesn't necessarily have to lose control or fall.
The one seen in Norway probably functioned properly til it faded out.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join