It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The only problem i have OP is that you say a day after the russians launched a missle. . . . the Russians said it was a missle that they did not launch. . . the russians aren't doing anything but covering what-ever it is up.

They said they didn't launch the missle. . . so who did?

Its my opinion that the first was not a missle and the one you've posted doesn't appear to be anything like that either. It looks to me like a sprite lightning. The first video though i can't really say what it is other than a smokey looking well formed spiral. . . .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Alright Phage, I have looked a little more in depth and found more evidence which supports your research into the matter. I owe you an apology. Unlike what '___'omino thought, I had read the thread in its entirety, but could not see how a missile could make that particular pattern... that is, until I saw Mr. Ellison's excellent simulation of what likely happened:

Well, anyhow, I appreciate your research into this, and in the future I will be careful to research a matter more thoroughly... normally in the past I have done this, but this time it just seemed way too weird and I couldn't visualize how a failed missile could make that pattern.

Peace!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes Phage is usually ontop of his/her game. . . it doesn't do well to get up in his/her cookies he/she's got that annoying habit of researching before he/she posts.

Missle. . . maybe

Stargate. . . unlikely (they are fictional as far as we know)

UFO. . . Not in my book

[edit on 11-12-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I got my own information source. The thing was it wasn't a rocket. What I hoped for. "it being heaven" was a bit far. I believe it was a gateway opening from hell

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Well, I also do a great deal of research into things, but in this particular case my mind convinced me of a conclusion too quickly, and I am particularly distrusting and skeptical of TPTB, so if somebody cites the mainstream media or a government as proof of something, I will tend to not believe it. Also, I will continue to challenge anything written on here if I think it is wrong, by Phage or whoever. There was another thread a while back where I maintained my position, and Phage came back and admitted he had been wrong. That is why I gave him the same respect, because when I am dealing with someone who can admit they are wrong, it is quite easy to return the favor.

Everyone makes mistakes, but only wise people can admit it when it happens...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Just because you are Christian, that doesn't mean you have to turn your brain off. If you look at the videos carefully, and also at the simulation video I posted, it becomes quite clear that there is a "normal" explanation for this event, and if there is a normal explanation, wisdom would dictate that the normal explanation should be accepted, unless some other new EVIDENCE is presented. And NO, you hearing contrary information in your mind/spirit does not constitute evidence, unless you have a flawless and provable track-record in hearing from your "source", and that would have to be well documented by some kind of unbiased scientific process. In lieu of that, you can't expect anyone else to believe what you hear, unless of course they happen to like you and they WANT to believe you.

"People prefer to believe what they prefer to be true."

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Incredible. People are going to accept one set of facts, but ignore the other?

Fact, yes, they were rockets or missiles. I think most accept that.
Fact, the areosol came from the missile or rocket, I think most accept that.

Fact, the spirals have been appearing before now, I have posted several videos showing so. People are ignoring that.

Fact, Not all the spirals are cone shaped, but actually flat. People are ignoring the impossibility of that being accomplished with known technology.

Fact, the ionized rocket train over Norway was disturbed by wind, the spiral was not, even though it was in our atmosphere and not in space. People are ignoring that too.

Fact, People are trying to say, or did say earlier that these could be natural phenomonon, but countries, Russia, in particular, admited it was their doing.

Where did all the logic go today? I expect more from many of you guys.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hahah. Okay, for the Russian Military to say that these spirals are a failure of inter-continental missiles that they spent god knows how much money on, is a bunch of BS. Seriously, that would be a waste of money for them to let something "fail" that cost more than anything I can afford to make here in the US in a lifetime. I definitely think that these spirals are something big. I don't know what, but they definitely are something extraordinary.

AND

If by some god forsaken reason a government such as Russia actually told the truth and it was a inter-continental missile that failed.....

THEN

At least I know we get fireworks here in the US if a Russian missile is fired at us and fails. XD

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowgears911
Hahah. Okay, for the Russian Military to say that these spirals are a failure of inter-continental missiles that they spent god knows how much money on, is a bunch of BS. Seriously, that would be a waste of money for them to let something "fail" that cost more than anything I can afford to make here in the US in a lifetime. I definitely think that these spirals are something big. I don't know what, but they definitely are something extraordinary.

AND

If by some god forsaken reason a government such as Russia actually told the truth and it was a inter-continental missile that failed.....

THEN

At least I know we get fireworks here in the US if a Russian missile is fired at us and fails. XD

Are you serious. . . did you not see the N. Korean tests. . . Things fail, thats why it was a test. Science is a serious of mistakes made to learn how to not do something.

You tube rocket tests and you will find probably billions of dollars worth or missle failing left and right.

Of course it would cost tons of money but thats just what research does. Hell here in the states we've lost 2 space shuttles and they weren't even being tested they were in service.

I'm not saying it was a missle, just that money would not have caused them not to test one if they did

edit to clarify position

[edit on 12-12-2009 by constantwonder]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
As I stated on the other threads about the first spiral, I have friends who are scientist and military and they have told me that the spral lights we are seeing is "NOT" a missle testing. They are not sure what it is, but what you need to know is they are happening all over the world for the past week. Pay attention to this, it could get intresting, the media will soon run with the story when a few more are caught on video.

Either you dont have any friends, or your friends are not scientists - either way you are lying. It has been acknowledged as a test fire - and no these things are not appearing all over the world, the media already ran with the story and dropped it like a hot potato, and you are just full of it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There was a thread in the past about a guy from England who predicted strange things in the sky. He left for Tibet I believe and hasn't posted since. Unfortunately I don't remember his name. Anybody got a link?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas
Don't you get it?

This is being put out there purposely just for you to accept what they're telling you: That the spiral over Norway was a failed missile just like the one they're claiming now over Russia.

They're telling you: You see it happened again, just like it happen in Norway. Nothing to see here folks. They want you to walk away with the illusion that what happened in Norway was a failed missile test.

Come on people, no way this is the same thing here. They want to make it look like it is the same thing, but it's not.

IMO: The spiral over Norway has something to do with LHC. I'm not predicting doom here, but it might just be something new that scientist don't understand yet.

What happened in Norway might just be a new revolutionary scientific discovery. That's all. A breakthrough. The spiral over Norway probably was the confirmation that the LHC works the way they thought it would.

Cheers!

You're absolutely right, with the military always wanting to show a second video of their own demonstration of what it is.

But about the LHC, who know's man, could be one of those astrological signs. It's something new to me. But how come this stuff wasn't reported before? I mean there would have been loads of videos capturing these failed missle launches, long before this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If this IS the same thing, I think it's fairly safe to say the 'fail' label is just disinfo. If these are the same thing, i'm guessing they have been quite successful.

You apparently know very little about the soviet space program. They made faster progress than the US because they had little regard for human safety or product quality. They're only interested in results. They once killed a whole team of their best rocket scientists by insisting they all sit next to the launch pad in lawn chairs to demonstrate their faith in the new tech. The rocket turned over and killed them all.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've read a good majority of this thread and through about 70 pages of the Original Norway one,

I won't quite state my opinion because quite frankly I haven't a fully developed one. A missile test may very well be the cause to the effect but there are factors involved which don't solidify an absolute..

But I do bring questions to the table rather than belittling or disagreement,

1. The Russians beat us into space, have successfully launched a multitude of missiles with a large scope of payloads, including-

The large Russian SS-18 ICBM has a payload capacity of 7200 kg

(Which is about 15,873.28 lbs.)
(en.wikipedia.org...)

((As a side note I noticed I should put in as well, this is just the capacity not the usual payload, I believe. I may be wrong and If I am please point out so and I apologize.))

And according to www.armscontrol.org...

The SS-N-18 (SLBM) Has a payload of 1,650 kg And is capable reaching a 6,500-8,000 km range.

Now.. the very edge of our atmosphere is about 690km up,

The International Space Station orbits between 320 and 380 km (200 and 240 mi)

en.wikipedia.org...

What are they launching that fails at a range visible to the naked eye for hundreds of miles, when they have missiles capable of carrying payloads well beyond that?

And #2. The Russians are well-known for there secrecy and their hush-hush nature of alot of things, especially military on-goings, and during a crucial time of political power struggle between and surrounding world power/leadership positions and roles. Why would they publicly launch not one but TWO missiles, so close to international borders and so close to public scrutiny? Doesn't that sort of damage their footing in the 'We are yet again an upcoming world power and key player" When they look like north Korea failing to test standard missiles?

Any and all feedback is appreciated

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

This is what they were testing in the White Sea.

It's a highly advanced missile and its development has been very difficult, not to mention the politics involved. Both internal and external.

"It shows that the Russian military industries has reached the final stage of degradation," he said. "It just can't build a new missile. And it will only grow worse as the military industries are continuing to lose key technologies and materials."

He said that part of the Russian military industrial complex and the top brass are strongly critical of the program and they make it impossible to conceal the failures.

"There is a very serious opposition," he said. "There have been numerous leaks because of that."

www.ksl.com...

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah thank you kindly.

Star for you.

I'll read up more on this now, but again what about the regards to secrecy? It's not like they are running low on land to test on.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

Land no. Rubles and expertise may be another matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RjKon

Land no. Rubles and expertise may be another matter.

But they have the north arctic sea area do they not? I'd see them testing up there before a light show over Norway, understandably you believe the spectacle to be a result of the missile test and subsequent failure, which personally I have no qualms with, like I said. I'll agree to a missile but there is that small margin of 'we don't really know for sure.'

Will you admit that it is even still speculation (from what I can tell),

New Russian missile may be behind Norwegian lights

Is there any absolute confirmation that this missile is indeed the light show, without any doubt whatsoever?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This isnt even similar to the Norway sky pattern.

Im not believing Norway was a rocket. There seems to be a large effort on ATS making people think it was. The thing on this video is clearly a rocket. Norway wasnt.

And another thing. Anytime something happens in the sky, I see posts on ATS where people say "Lets wait for Phages opinion" (for example). Thats sheep mentality.

Why cant you guys trust your own opinions? Why do you need someone else to tell you what happened? Whats wrong with you?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Big grain of salt here folks, especially considering Cliff High's track record for prediction in the past. Cliff High of the Webbot Project claims to have been listening to Russian pirate radio and heard that there was a large dip on the gravitational detection equipment of Finnish researchers at the time this happened. Keep in mind this is only 4th hand information -at best, and had to cross at least two language barriers. I have not been able to find anything that corroborates (despite my best attempts), I just thought I would throw it out there in case anybody else had anything more substantial along these lines.

His overall theory was that this was a message to certain players in Copenhagen that the Russian HAARP is as big and bad as our HAARP (maybe even more powerful). He seemed to think that the breakup at the end was an temporary hole in space-time. I've heard some pretty interesting things about HAARP-based technology but never anything approaching that!

I'm not sure what it was, the missile explanation seems contrived considering the shifting sands of it's origins, and the exhibition of the same "failure" two days later. I think might be a cover-up for some weapon system, but what exactly is still a big question.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join