Another sky spiral spotted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
I'm really not buying the "its a failed missile" story. I mean I have never seen a missile leave a blue trail like that. My guess is that it is some type of non-nuclear space based weapon. But then again maybe it is a missile that uses ion-propulsion. Either way very odd and I will continue to monitor the issue.

the odd thing is.. (in case of it being a rocket.)

that they're so good at secrets. this thing is in the public environment, just as the one in norway.

and two failures? both creating the weird effect. to me it looked all very succesful en subtile. but what the hell man, what - is - going - on - here???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by digalog

The second launch, on the 10th was successful. It was a different missile type and it was a land launch.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Rocket fuel doesn't make blue chem trails, nor does rockets when fail spin in a perfect 360 degrees angle, nor do they create light. Somethings not adding up with this story, I don't know what it is, but I believe they are saying anything at this point to throw people off including the media. In addition, why would they launch it that close to neighboorhoods, and damn near right over the homes. It doesn't add up, Russia has either gotten into something big, or they themselfs don't have a clue, but don't wont to look like they don't have a clue.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe E.T. is just dialing in the FTL (Faster the light) for a jump to earth, inside the atmosphere. Don't wan to over jump and FTL into the center of the earth now do we...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
project Blue Beam ne1???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Man, this is getting very spooky.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Man, this is getting very spooky.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere.

Let me post the whole quote

A very good person here on ATS has tweaked my conscience and 'reminded' me that not every person here on ATS has links to people who know or have 'heard' things on the grapevine.
I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

This is not the event you are looking for.
Being selective much?
I like to think DK was banned for a reason.
[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Ionized exhaust gasses can show different colors. When illuminated by a rising Sun they can be quite spectacular.
Rockets do spin.
Rockets burn quite brightly.
The launch and flight was far from any neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well Phage, I am a bit surprised how you are so willing to accept what you read from the media... I don't know, perhaps you also believe that 911 was caused by a handful of terrorists...

First off, to believe the Russian's claim that a missile was tested and succeeded, you would have to assume that the Russians never lie (that no government ever lies), that the Russians are going to tell the world all about their secret technology, etc.... in all likelihood, from past experience, the world should not believe what Russia says in the media, especially about it's weapons and defense.

Secondly, that spiral stayed around for a long time (and the one in China 20 years ago, stayed around for 5 hours according to official China report), and clearly the radials from the spiral were not smoke because they retained their shape for a long time, going around many times as the spiral grew larger. No, this was more likely a plasma discharge of some sort, given it's particular characteristics.

Thirdly, the recordings that were made included sound, and we do not hear any sound from this event. I have listened to many other videos of missile and rocket launches, and they all had a roaring sound as the missile ascended. This phenomenon was silent.

Fourthly, in the center of the spiral, a hole opened up at a fairly fast rate, and the hole was perfectly round (at least visually it appeared to be). This seemed to happen once the source of the spiral was terminated.

Fifthly, the bottom corkscrew was blue in color, and then at the top of the blue corkscrew is where the flat spiral formed, which was white. If this was a missile, you would not see a flat spiral, but a continuing cone, which you do not see.

You are the one who says to get the facts first, then you can distort them, but it seems to me that you simply pulled up an article where the Russian government (known for its deception) says it shot a missile on the night in question. In any court that would be circumstantial evidence, since the presence of a missile does not mean this phenomenon had anything to do with that... I mean for all we know the Russians shot a missile at the spiral, trying to destroy it, and now they are trying to cover things up. I mean, I do not believe that testing ICBM's is something they should be doing, given the various test-ban treaties in place, and I HIGHLY doubt they would do it twice in a week, once in Norway and once in Russia.

At any rate, you post this one line post (excluding the link), and you state IT WAS, IT WAS, IT WAS, as if you have 100% certainty on the matter, and from my scientific, logical, trained mind, I don't see at all where you have made any kind of case.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

It was launched over water and from a submarine but because of the height of the 3rd stage boosters it could be seen from a long distance and because of perspective it apperars to be close to nieghborhoods but in reality its not.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If anyone is still interested in this spiral you may want to research cyclotron or magnetron on Wikpedia. Wikpedia mentions blue smoke in one of the pictures. Also, wasnt there some new cyclotron experiments being conducted recently? I remember hearing stories on how afraid some people were about these incredibe accelerations opening up "wormholes" and what not.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Yes, I do remember when D4rk Kn1ght was on here and the strange predictions he made, and how he got the usual "treatment" by people here, etc. It will be interesting to see how things develop over the next months. To say the least, we are living in exciting times... terrible and spectacular at the same time...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Whatever it is, failed missile, new weapon or anything else, I just hope it's not related to the blue star kachina in the hopi's prophecy.

I'm so not ready for this, or maybe I am.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just had an interesting conversation with my daughter. She's 12. I was showing her the clip of the spiral, and she matter of fact responded with... I saw that before! Obviously I ask where, and she states in the summer, with that space ship!! We live in the mid-west U.S. I grilled her on this, and she stands firm.. So, if she did see, then it was no failed Russian missle test. Besides, when you can duplicate test results in the science community; It's called a success.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by Phage

First off, to believe the Russian's claim that a missile was tested and succeeded,
*IT FAILED* read the long thread?

you would have to assume that the Russians never lie (that no government ever lies), that the Russians are going to tell the world all about their secret technology, etc.... in all likelihood, from past experience, the world should not believe what Russia says in the media, especially about it's weapons and defense.
*before russia said it was them it was speculated to be a rocket*

Secondly, that spiral stayed around for a long time (and the one in China 20 years ago, stayed around for 5 hours according to official China report), and clearly the radials from the spiral were not smoke because they retained their shape for a long time, going around many times as the spiral grew larger. No, this was more likely a plasma discharge of some sort, given it's particular characteristics.

*The spiral DID NOT stay around for a long time* (read the long thread? watch the videos?) Please give its 'particular characteristics' of being a plasma. The rocket was in high altitude making it retain its shape alot easier (Again READ THE FREAKING THREAD)

Thirdly, the recordings that were made included sound, and we do not hear any sound from this event. I have listened to many other videos of missile and rocket launches, and they all had a roaring sound as the missile ascended. This phenomenon was silent.
(This observed phenomenon was seen a long ways away from where the rocket was launched off a boat) (again read the thread)

Fourthly, in the center of the spiral, a hole opened up at a fairly fast rate, and the hole was perfectly round (at least visually it appeared to be). This seemed to happen once the source of the spiral was terminated.
The source being the rocket running out (READ THE THREAD THIS LITERALLY HAS ALL BEEN COVERED ALREADY) you are a broken record

Fifthly, the bottom corkscrew was blue in color, and then at the top of the blue corkscrew is where the flat spiral formed, which was white. If this was a missile, you would not see a flat spiral, but a continuing cone, which you do not see.
The rocket had 3 separate stages (READ THE THREAD)

You are the one who says to get the facts first, then you can distort them, but it seems to me that you simply pulled up an article where the Russian government (known for its deception) says it shot a missile on the night in question. In any court that would be circumstantial evidence, since the presence of a missile does not mean this phenomenon had anything to do with that... I mean for all we know the Russians shot a missile at the spiral, trying to destroy it, and now they are trying to cover things up. I mean, I do not believe that testing ICBM's is something they should be doing, given the various test-ban treaties in place, and I HIGHLY doubt they would do it twice in a week, once in Norway and once in Russia.
It seems you should get your facts first before accusing phage who is way more knowledgeable then you (becasuse you haven't read the thread) there were warnings a day prior to missile launch (RTT-Read the thread)
At any rate, you post this one line post (excluding the link), and you state IT WAS, IT WAS, IT WAS, as if you have 100% certainty on the matter, and from my scientific, logical, trained mind, I don't see at all where you have made any kind of case.

READ THE THREAD
Also - I don't find these times that terrible at all - I am really happy, healthy, and excited about science and tech (it gets better every day! always leaving me in a sense of wonder)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Since the launch was monitored by Norway (at least) there would be little point in Russia lying about it.

The spiral was very short lived.

The whole thing lasted just under one minute and then spiral in the sky collapsed, leaving it in a dark, circular "hole" in the night sky.

Google translation

How do you know the recordings included sound? But in any case a missile hundreds of kilometers away cannot be heard.

Yes, material ejected by a spinning object creates perfect spiral.

The missile is flying away from Norway. We are looking "up the skirt" of the spiral so it appears flat.

I am not accepting anything without researching it. You on the other hand do not appear to have researched anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You can read more.

8-10-2011

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

Whatever one may say about his posts, they are remarkably close to the odd events of the last two years.

Do I believe what he predicts? Not really......I think.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by loam]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Yes, I do remember when D4rk Kn1ght was on here and the strange predictions he made, and how he got the usual "treatment" by people here, etc. It will be interesting to see how things develop over the next months. To say the least, we are living in exciting times... terrible and spectacular at the same time...

Well, it seems like you had someone on here who was in the know. I concur with what your Dark Knight says. IMHO I really don't think these spiral things are missiles, I just don't but I don't have the technical knowledge you guys have, just intuition which has mostly proved right for me in the past.

Having said that, I would say hang on to your hats and tables, have a nice Chrissy, because we're in for a bumpy ride me thinks next year. I am not worried myself as I have been just too darn depressed with human kind for a long, long time.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Okay how about putting forth evidence and proof out there instead of just spouting a bunch of stuff trying to call all us ignorant. That would be really helpful to state your case. Right now you are just talking a bunch of non-sense that has no bearing on reality.

It looks like you've missed my entire point. From the posts I have read so far it looks as though you have made up your mind that it is a rocket as well as many others on here. One thing I have learned is never argue with a chimp. It will only frustrate you and confuse the chimp. It would do me no good to debate this because from the looks of things you have already made up your mind.

So have I in a way. I can promise you this was no missle failure as I said before. I need no crystal ball nor a degree in rocket science to know what I know. I need only this one bit of knowledge.

Politicians, Gov't, and media,
do you know how you can tell when they are lying???

When their lips move!!

Mod edit: removed a whole lot of empty space.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by The Lord and Savior]

[edit on 11 Dec 09 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that its blue beam, or it MUST be aliens...
heres a shocker...
what if it is just a rocket failure? If a something in the guidance malfunctions, there is no reason why it couldnt spiral until its fuel source was depleted.

To the poster saying something about aliens landing in plan view, and the government would still claim its a rocket failure.

...first of all, i honestly think your crazy when that is your first response, ALIENS!! Alot of believers are no better then bible thumpers.

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...ALIENS!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...A SIGN FROM GOD!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...MAYAN CALENDER!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...WORMHOLE!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...GALACTIC FEDERATION!

Well...i ....with...my limited understanding...it ...I...WILLY WONKA's GLASS ELEVATOR!

-------------

people shouldnt believe so hardcore into things as they do, they should just mellow the # out and just enjoy things instead of trying to have an answer for everything.
its ok to be scared, we dont need to know everything, you me, them, we are all going to die unknowing, so get over yourself and your beliefs and just wait and see.

im putting my money on "i dont know" - thats the difference between you and me, i have come to terms with the fact that... I DONT KNOW. life is easier when youve come to terms with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join