It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mixmix
Did the LHC was working in 1988 ?
at the same time that the chinese spiral video.

No, silly, but the LHC's effects travel backwards in time, duh!

Just in case it's not obvious, I was being facetious.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by queenannie38

Have there been auroral displays exactly like the spiral? Can you post a video?

not that i know of

i'm not sure what you are replying to, that i posted
i think i must have not been clear because i didn't mean to imply such

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

I just viewed one of the three videos, and comparing that one to the Norway vids.... well I am a bit skeptical of it being a rocket right now. Mostly because there wasn't as much of a blue color. Sure there are reasons but the next part I am wondering about is the difference between the spiral effect/light it produced. It looked nothing like these new videos.

These new Russia spirals look more like smoke spirals if anything and fade faster. The Norway spiral didn't look like much smoke.
Who knows...
I am glad that there is something to compare it to though, just a little bit. I would rather have an official rocket launch displayed and recorded nationally or more around the same time to see if it had any similar spectacles. I know that is a stretch, most of this is anyhow so why not ? heh

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

" Whether if the truth is that it failed or not I hope to never find out because before the Russians tell us that is what it was designed to do we might all be dieing in nuclear fallout."

Yeah, what was scary in my mind was that I had a thought last night about the six independant warheads thing...
If this missile is designed to just blast out of the atmosphere at unheard of speeds and then has a "fourth stage" of independant missiles from that point to acquire targets within the atmosphere from there, you could have something moving faster than imaginable. As they said, this rocket will not be matched for thirty years.

When is that HAARP bubble going to come online?

Eh, they won't use nukes.

Neither will we. They are just scare tactics.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yeah, but in the video you don't have the vantage point of looking at the possible source for what I'm assuming is a missile.

If you are to look towards the horizon, I'd imagind you'd see the signature white squirly contrail that is associated with missile tests in twilight conditions.

As in the photos.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i tend to give credence to the explanation given that it was a missile malfunction because this has been backed up by navel and military personel who state that they have seen similar sights before.
i know that we the people that post and comment on here , by our very nature question everything and tend to disbelieve any official explanation .
but in this case i think it is the right one.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

If in fact this was a failed rocket launch you would NEVER see them duplicate the effects for a number of reasons.

1) everyone is seemingly "stumped" as to how exactly this happened. They know why and they ain't telling.
2) well, actually all of the reasons are outlined in number one. Reproducing the effects would require giving up all of their secrets about the rocket itself. They won't do it.

If I were them I would consider doing it a few more times just to wow people even more.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
On the first page of this thread, heyo posted this video, one taken in china that show a stationary object spinning and ejecting some kind of aerosol. The video is here:

www.youtube.com...

This object has been called a worm hole by some, and by others, a falling rocket spinning out of control. Well, how many videos of objects spraying chemicals in a spiral pattern forming a kind of planular smoke screen do we need to see until we finally make the connection that these things are designed to do what we are seeing.

It does not take a genius to figure out that these chemical aerosol fields are being manipulated and artificially created. But for what reason?

Once again, I propose that these sky displays will be used to project images, but of a false messiah for the new world order, or of alien space craft, I do not know. I do not feel we have enough evidence to point to either one, but from all the posts I am reading lately, I wager it could be a mixture of the two, Maitreya.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah... if this truly is a failed missile I would love to see this more often during the 4th of july and whatnot. If they could sort of reproduce this and turned it into a thing of entertainment.. it would blow all the other fireworks away.... that would help settle my mind about thinking it was something else.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
At first when I saw the first photos of the spiral a few days ago was starting to agree with what people saying about it being a failed rocket. But more and more footage keeps popping up of different spirals in the sky. Surely these arent all failed rockets? This really is getting weird.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

"I continue to get suggestions that the third-stage spin is a 'feature,' not a malfunction, and may be associated with guidance, or decoy deploy, or enhancing hardness against U.S. boost-phase antimissile weapons," he wrote in an e-mail.

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

I tend to agree with those that believe that this " effect " does more to imply a successful test rather then a malfunction .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
At first when I saw the first photos of the spiral a few days ago was starting to agree with what people saying about it being a failed rocket. But more and more footage keeps popping up of different spirals in the sky. Surely these arent all failed rockets? This really is getting weird.

do you have some links?
i'd like to see more

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Chinese spiral video:

www.youtube.com...

Norway spiral video:

www.vgtv.no...

Latest russian video:

www.youtube.com...

video thought to be ufo, creates spiral:

www.youtube.com...

Precursors to the spinning videos, slight spiral tubes:

www.youtube.com...

It all adds up, does it not?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...
do a search for spirals on ATS, theres many threads about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
It all adds up, does it not?

thank you for the links

i'll have to get back to you after watching all the videos!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think the missile test is just a lame excuse as a coverup.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm really not buying the "its a failed missile" story. I mean I have never seen a missile leave a blue trail like that. My guess is that it is some type of non-nuclear space based weapon. But then again maybe it is a missile that uses ion-propulsion. Either way very odd and I will continue to monitor the issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

You can get all kinds of colors. Kind of like a sunset, but better.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hmm.. Still don't know what to make of all this but it does bring to mind some of the things Dark Kn1ght said would start to happen.

For anyone that needs a refresher or wasn't on ATS a few years back for this whole episode:

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

Hopefully it's nothing that serious and there's far more down to earth explanations.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

damnn man russian found a way to wormhole travel??

holy #! just kiddin, but it looks awesome.. (and im not allowed to discard the scenario anyway
)

if it's just a rocket could somebody explain how it's creating that weird effect!?
why? is it necessary? for what than?

or am i getting things entirely wrong here??

[edit on 11/12/2009 by digalog]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join