It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't you get it?

This is being put out there purposely just for you to accept what they're telling you: That the spiral over Norway was a failed missile just like the one they're claiming now over Russia.

They're telling you: You see it happened again, just like it happen in Norway. Nothing to see here folks. They want you to walk away with the illusion that what happened in Norway was a failed missile test.

Come on people, no way this is the same thing here. They want to make it look like it is the same thing, but it's not.

IMO: The spiral over Norway has something to do with LHC. I'm not predicting doom here, but it might just be something new that scientist don't understand yet.

What happened in Norway might just be a new revolutionary scientific discovery. That's all. A breakthrough. The spiral over Norway probably was the confirmation that the LHC works the way they thought it would.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
As I stated on the other threads about the first spiral, I have friends who are scientist and military and they have told me that the spral lights we are seeing is "NOT" a missle testing. They are not sure what it is, but what you need to know is they are happening all over the world for the past week. Pay attention to this, it could get intresting, the media will soon run with the story when a few more are caught on video.

Interesting! Where else are they appearing?
I'm really curious!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinate consciousness

What's even funnier is that there would be no shortage of morons who would buy the official line, hook line and sinker!!!lol.

What A Joke.

Kind of the way the alien believers, believe every thing is alien related. The shepherds of UFO industry have done thier jobs....the sheep are well trained...got them believing anything told to them. The only people who believes its anything other than a rocket are the idiots without any evidenceto back up insane claims.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This second one, if genuine, pretty much seals it in my mind that these missile tests are not a failure.
They have figured out a way to send their missiles into a controlled spin to achieve maximum velocity.

These missiles must be fast indeed.
Very fast.

And they carry six independant warheads.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I have friends who are scientist and military and they have told me that the spral lights we are seeing is "NOT" a missle testing.

I love these kinds of replies, I have friends who do this n that...
. These are useless...for all we know u could be making it up. Second hand information is absolutely useless, they weren't there and were not aware of the circumstances to make any valid claims.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Im guessing we are seeing space weapons being tested. Whether it be missiles or other, Im guess it is a 'star wars' type weapon.

Just a hunch.

BUT, let's examine that idea objectively:

• The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 prohibits the development and placement of weapons in outer space or on any celestial body, including the moon. the depositary states of this treaty are the United States, Russia, and the United Kingdom.

The Outer Space Treaty represents the basic legal framework of international space law. Among its principles, it bars States Parties to the Treaty from placing nuclear weapons or any other weapons of mass destruction in orbit of Earth, installing them on the Moon or any other celestial body, or to otherwise station them in outer space. It exclusively limits the use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes and expressly prohibits their use for testing weapons of any kind, conducting military maneuvers, or establishing military bases, installations, and fortifications (Art.IV). However, the Treaty does not prohibit the placement of conventional weapons in orbit.

the complete text of the treaty is available online here and a list of signatories, and dates, to this treaty can be found here.

• the first cooperation, in space, between the US and the USSR was the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in 1975. this joint flight had a primary purpose that was symbolic - a first step toward cooperation and the official end of the so-called "Space Race" that propelled the US toward eventually succeeding in sending and returning men to the moon.

Though the Test Project included several scientific missions (including an engineered eclipse of the Sun by Apollo for Soyuz to take photographs of the solar corona), and provided engineering information on the synchronization of American and Soviet space technology that would prove useful in the future Shuttle-Mir Program, the primary purpose of the mission was symbolic. ASTP was seen as a symbol of the policy of détente (relaxing or easing) that the two superpowers were beginning to adopt at the time, and as a fitting end to the tension of the Space Race.

Apollo-Soyuz page at NASA

• the cold war ended, for all practical purposes, in 1989 with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of the Soviet-Afghan war, followed by the official end in 1991.

• 1994, Phase One of the Shuttle-Mir Program began, a cooperation between the US and Russia toward space exploration. it is an evolving, multi-phase program that is presently scheduled to continue all the way up to 2016.
    incidentally, the name of the Space Station Mir means "peace" in Russian. Mir, of course, is no longer in operation, having been replaced by the International Space Station (ISS), which was conceived in 1993 between U.S. Vice-President Al Gore and Russian prime minister Viktor Chernomyrdin.

• as of today, only three national space programs in the world have successfully and independently launched a human being into Earth orbit: Russia (then the USSR), the US, and now China. China's first manned spaceflight was in 2003, in the Shenzhou 5.

there's no logical evidence to support the idea that Russia is developing weapons for use in outer space - and no other country is capable, at this time, of doing so. true, there are worries about North Korea's activities and intentions, but they are quite a ways from being able to launch successfully beyond Earth orbit.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinate consciousness
At this point a UFO could land in the Rose Garden and Times Square, camp out for a week and invite people in for tea and strumpets and TPTB would still have the balls to claim it was a rocket failure!lol.

What's even funnier is that there would be no shortage of morons who would buy the official line, hook line and sinker!!!lol.

What A Joke.

TEA AND STRUMPETS!!!! STRUMPETS ARE HOOKERS AND THEY LEFT WITH CLINTON!!!!!

I think you mean crumpets brother. Glad you didnt type that though! I needed a laugh today! Thanks

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I find it amusing that the very same group of people who are so distrusting of the media and have no problem making it known that they are a tool owned and used by our gov't to manipulate us is the same group who immediately buy into the 'failed rocket launch' theory with no questions asked. This is very funny to me.

Does it necessarily mean aliens, ufo's, Nibiru, or any other doom and gloom scenario???? NO!! But one thing I have learned in all my years on this God forsaken rock is that if it comes from a politician or the media it is automatically a lie!!!! This includes "scientists" who are bought and paid for by our Gov'ts.

What it all comes down to is trusting your own eyes. There are far too many people in this world who are unwilling or unable to believe what they see right before them so they turn to their parents/Gov't to provide them an 'official explanation' so that they can get some sleep at night.

It is truly a pity that we have so many willfully ignorant people in this world.

I don't know what it was in the sky but I know what it wasn't!!!! A FAILED ROCKET!!!

How do I know this you might ask?????
Because both the Gov't and the media are saying it IS!!! and that my willfully ignorant friends is ALL I need to know.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You brought up the point that I was just about to add about these being the missiles that carry multiple warheads.

What I'm thinking is that it is either what you said about them figuring out how to send the missile into a controlled spin, or send the missile into a controlled spin as it is launching the other 5 war heads from it.

So basically the missile is going up into the atmosphere launching 5 war heads while simultaneously sending the last war head into a controlled spiral to increase it's velocity to be faster than the anti-missile shields that we have.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
I find it amusing that the very same group of people who are so distrusting of the media and have no problem making it known that they are a tool owned and used by our gov't to manipulate us is the same group who immediately buy into the 'failed rocket launch' theory with no questions asked. This is very funny to me.

Does it necessarily mean aliens, ufo's, Nibiru, or any other doom and gloom scenario???? NO!! But one thing I have learned in all my years on this God forsaken rock is that if it comes from a politician or the media it is automatically a lie!!!! This includes "scientists" who are bought and paid for by our Gov'ts.

What it all comes down to is trusting your own eyes. There are far too many people in this world who are unwilling or unable to believe what they see right before them so they turn to their parents/Gov't to provide them an 'official explanation' so that they can get some sleep at night.

It is truly a pity that we have so many willfully ignorant people in this world.

I don't know what it was in the sky but I know what it wasn't!!!! A FAILED ROCKET!!!

How do I know this you might ask?????
Because both the Gov't and the media are saying it IS!!! and that my willfully ignorant friends is ALL I need to know.

Yet again, another perfect post is ignored and unstarred.

Go figure.

I'm editing because I didn't realize I had read near the end of the thread. Mwahaha. But, still... there should already be booku stars on this one.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

It was a Topol missile. Completely different.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Well, all ICBMs spin... When I say a controlled spin I am thinking more of how a Paragrin Falcon corkscrews during its "death dive". That bird, which is the fastest animal on the planet, can achieve speeds of over 200 mph by pulling this manuever...

By looking at the explainations of how this rocket could possibly achieve these visual results, this is exactly what comes to mind. Not a spin, but a controlled "corkscrew". This is to achieve maximum kinetic energy.

Also, much like how Peyton Manning throws a football. It is never a tight spiral, but more like a "wobbly" spiral. Tremendous velocity on his throws. In the fourth quarter, he is still throwing in the upper 60mph range. (this equates in scale speed to about a 95mph fast ball)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
The only people who believes its anything other than a rocket are the idiots without any evidence to back up insane claims.

i personally refuse to believe ANYTHING without sufficient empirical evidence.

extraordinary claims....well, you know.

whether it be a wormhole or a failed rocket or ufo or whatever...as far as i'm concerned, so far there has been no conclusive evidence presented in favor of any hypothesis.

got them believing anything told to them.

this seems to be the case on all sides of this debate - at least for many people, but not all.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Thanks for your reply!
Still nothing to worry about -whew-
sort of silly that it was a day after . . . (adding fuel to the crazy fire)

too many posts to keep track of!!! thanks again

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Its happening in the united states!!! here's an article from a newspaper in north dakota that reports people were seeing green lights. I'm from the region and i doubt that many people around here would know what they were looking at so i bet its much the same as what they have been seeing around the world.

"GRAND FORKS – Finding that the sky is blue is not unusual, unless it’s 1:15 in the morning.

That’s what happened early today when observers from western Minnesota to northern Wisconsin reported seeing a bright blue or green flash in the sky.

The National Weather Service in Grand Forks logged a call at 1:25 a.m. from someone 15 miles west of Bemidji who reported the sky looked green."

you can read the full article here.

www.grandforksherald.com...

fyi, you may need to make an account to read the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

The Russian missile launch was before dawn, from the White Sea.
The White Sea is southeast of Tromso.

The spiral was observed before dawn in the east southeast.

Does that increase the likelihood that the spiral was in fact produced by the missile?

How about this:

In the morning rush hour, at 07.47, showed the special phenomenon in the sky. It is described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Spiral grew steadily larger, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

Google Translation

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

right

thanks for the clarification

they seem to believe that the spin is intentional in regard to the Topol's flight.

still, it doesn't look the same, imo, as the one over Norway

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoDakPatriot

Aurora Borealis?
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoDakPatriot
Its happening in the united states!!! here's an article from a newspaper in north dakota that reports people were seeing green lights. I'm from the region and i doubt that many people around here would know what they were looking at so i bet its much the same as what they have been seeing around the world.

"GRAND FORKS – Finding that the sky is blue is not unusual, unless it’s 1:15 in the morning.

That’s what happened early today when observers from western Minnesota to northern Wisconsin reported seeing a bright blue or green flash in the sky.

The National Weather Service in Grand Forks logged a call at 1:25 a.m. from someone 15 miles west of Bemidji who reported the sky looked green."

you can read the full article here.

www.grandforksherald.com...

fyi, you may need to make an account to read the whole thing.

He said the sheriff’s department received similar reports of lights in the sky about a month ago, when weather conditions were similar and another meteor shower was occurring.
Officials suspect the phenomena was a meteor, as this week marks the peak of the Geminid meteor shower, Barrett said.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

not a spiral? not related? NOT THE SAMETHING
don't say its happening over the us if it isn't

unless you mean cool things to look at

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoDakPatriot

It's happening here?
This sounds an awful lot like a meteor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>