It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another 'UFO' from Russia

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca764fba21d3.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

Just a day after a Russian rocket launch set off a spate of UFO sightings in Norway, yet another missile test created a similar sky show over Siberia.

The rocket plume created a spiral pattern in the sky, though the pattern wasn't as striking as the one seen over Norway earlier in the week. "The difference in sunlight conditions from pre-dawn northern Norway may account for much of the visual differences.

Russia's Itar-Tass news agency said the test launch was successful, and the missile came down to earth in the Sary Shagan military reservation in eastern Kazakhstan.

Oberg said the spiral plume doesn't necessarily mean anything was amiss, even though that was seen as a tip-off that the White Sea launch was a failure.

Another view:

Sideways view:
www.e1.ru...

So what is going on now.. is it just failed rockets, or is this the start of something bigger? This may explain it:

[edit on 11/12/2009 by Daniem]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Currently monitoring this event closely.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Look like the Russian are testing alot of rocket. Hope it dont come with a new war.

Anyway it's look suspicious 2 rockets both failling .. they need better rocket engeneer !

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If this IS the same thing, I think it's fairly safe to say the 'fail' label is just disinfo. If these are the same thing, i'm guessing they have been quite successful.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I agree, something is really big coming and it not even christmas yet

Whatever they doing, it does not look like rocket but a differant technogoly that have to with weather control weapon? or EMP? or trying cause a virus bomb to get population lower?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I agree, something is really big coming and it not even christmas yet

Whatever they doing, it does not look like rocket but a differant technogoly that have to with weather control weapon? or EMP? or trying cause a virus bomb to get population lower?

Im guessing we are seeing space weapons being tested. Whether it be missiles or other, Im guess it is a 'star wars' type weapon.

Just a hunch.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If previous threads have taught me anything, it's that now's the expected time for hoaxes to start showing up regarding the spiral, but I definately have an open mind.
While it doesn't have the same clarity as the norway videos, it's definately intruiging. Two missile failures so close together?
Oh, and wtf is that light that comes in from the left towards the middle/end of the 1st video?
It is far away there before he zooms, then appears while he's zoomed. At that distance, it seems that he would have to move a large distance to make that light appear in the frame, and not enough time has elapsed for him to do that. Buuut maybe the object/missile is just moving very fast. I dunno.
Like everyone else has said, I'll be watching this a lot closer.
ty for posting snf.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by heyo]

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
At this point a UFO could land in the Rose Garden and Times Square, camp out for a week and invite people in for tea and strumpets and TPTB would still have the balls to claim it was a rocket failure!lol.

What's even funnier is that there would be no shortage of morons who would buy the official line, hook line and sinker!!!lol.

What A Joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been asked ( I have been away from ATS for a few days and I just caught wind of this ), but has there been any connection between the Russian rocket and this? I know there was one before it, and then this one came about. So could the rocket have done something to cause this or are we (the people on ATS) sure it's not caused by the rocket, but something else? Whether natural or unnatural/paranormal?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goddogo1

source

Edit: The Chinese footage in the PopSci link is actually describing a video recording of the spiral light back in 20 years ago in 1988, also near the Russian border. It appeared on the sky for 5 consecutive days. See one of the poster's comment for the same video in Youtube. www.youtube.com...

Here is the comment:

this phenomena appeared in 1988 and continued for 5 days. and this vedio is publicsed by Chinese Meterologic Bureau. at first they are strict confidential. in 1988 soviet union was close to collapse so some Chinese witness doubt they were Russian missile,or russia tried to destruct their weapon.but the reporter denied. more interesting things is in this vedio,the light first rotate in clockwise then change into anti clockwise. and the location is very close to Russian border

5 days????
ummmm. Lotta fuel in those rockets back in '88............

There is another thread involving the chinese video. It is an ats thread from july. TheMythLives provides a translation of the chinese, and that chinese translation supports the fact it remained for 5 days, which, if these phenomenon are related, is an important thing to think about imo. The post is about 2/3 down from the top.
UFO wormhole opens over China?
Wow, there is also some great insight by sunsky on pg three regarding the 1988 event.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would put money on torsion field weapon designed too knock down the TR-3-B and other anti gravity craft. I though i would Just throw that in as a bit of wild speculation.

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

While i agree this was a very interesting event lets all not disinfo the thread by saying something big is coming we dont even know for sure what has already happened. ? I dont understand why we need to beleive doom is immenent in order to solve or come up with a real factual answer. Is it not just as interesting even if its not a malevolent end of the world event.

Its not always the end. ATS is proliferated with people agreeing with one another and calling it a fact. Totally not a personal attack sorry if i offend anybody never my intention just hate seeing the truth get lost so often in the preverbial mix of yeah i thought that too so it must be true.

O just so you dont think im without imagination my first thoughts when i saw the first image was that it looks like what my mind perceives a wormhole to look like but that is not a fact its an opinion. And if others agree its still just an opinion. The only fact that has been proven so far is that something really interesting happened in the skys over many hundreds of miles nothing more has been proven not even the missile theory.

Would be cool if it turned out to be some awesome new kind of anomoly.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
Two missile failures so close together?

EXACTLY.
it doesn't makes sense.

here is the past chronology of the Bulava missile program, up until 2007, from astronautix.com:

2004 September 23 - Barents Sea Launch Area -. Bulava cold-launch test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi). Test of naval version of Topol M ICBM. A mass replica of a the new Bulava SLBM reached under 100 m altitude after being launched from the submerged SSBN Dmitry Donskoi.

2004 December 11 - Barents Sea Launch Area -. Bulava cold-launch test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi). A mass replica of a the new Bulava SLBM was ejected from its launch tube from the surfaced SSBN Dmitry Donskoi.

2005 September 27 - 13:22 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM first flight. Agency: RVSN RF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). SLBM Development - first flight of new SLBM. Launched from TK-208 Dmitry Donskoy in the White Sea Launch Area.

2005 December 21 - 05:19 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM test Agency: RVSN RF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). First submerged launch of the Bulava SLBM. Hit the designated impact area at Kura in the Kamchatka Peninsula.

2006 September 7 - 15:50 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

2006 October 25 - 13:05 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 100 km (60 mi).

2006 December 24 - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

2007 June 28 - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). The warhead impacted on target in the Kamchatka Peninsula. This was the first successful launch after two consecutive failures.

2007 November 10 - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

obviously it is not standard procedure to launch two separate missiles within 2 or 3 weeks of each other, much less 2 or 3 days!

also note that two missiles actually made it to their target in the Kamchatka Peninsula - which is to the EAST, not the WEST (toward Norway).

and the report posted in this thread states that the missile came down in Siberia, again to the EAST of the launch site in the White Sea.

back to the chronology issue: if a missile test, or any other test of that sort, fails, then the logical course of action is NOT to immediately launch another, unimproved, missile but rather study the details of the failure and then modify future missiles accordingly. otherwise, testing is a moot point.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
divinecosmos.com...

David Wilcock has stated that disclosure will be happening soon. Whether you believe that he is telling the truth or is a masterful hoaxer, either way, I'm interested in hearing what his opinion of both events are.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Thx for posting and keeping an eye on the Spiral Phenomena.

I do not believe it's a missile, not the one in Norway. It could be 'they' are trying to copy the effect and lead 'us' on to believe it's indeed normal missiles being tested. I don't buy that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

You're right that makes no sense at all.....at this point, i haven't seen much on the siberian vid as far as forum chats, etc, so it'll be interesting to see people try to explain the timing...I'm thinking it's the other side "flexing", or something not of this world.
EITHER WAY, it is still a conspiracy. Why are russians firing missiles over norway? Can these events be manipulated in such a way as to cause another cold war with russia? I don't watch tv, but i'm gonna put myself out there by assuming the msm is just saying "it's a rocket", and leaving it at that without asking any more indepth questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by Daniem

Thx for posting and keeping an eye on the Spiral Phenomena.

I do not believe it's a missile, not the one in Norway. It could be 'they' are trying to copy the effect and lead 'us' on to believe it's indeed normal missiles being tested. I don't buy that.

You may be on to something here
Is the 2nd spiral the rsm-56 bulava too? (Like did russia say it was?)
Thus far (looking at previous bulava launches there always was at least a few months gap between launches. . . ) Not two in a row as of yet . . .

So 2nd report? Bulava?

If one more appears that will definitely shut the rocket gang up (including myself)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If this IS the same thing, I think it's fairly safe to say the 'fail' label is just disinfo. If these are the same thing, i'm guessing they have been quite successful.

Yeah I agree, it's as if it managed to pass through to a different dimension or something.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As I stated on the other threads about the first spiral, I have friends who are scientist and military and they have told me that the spral lights we are seeing is "NOT" a missle testing. They are not sure what it is, but what you need to know is they are happening all over the world for the past week. Pay attention to this, it could get intresting, the media will soon run with the story when a few more are caught on video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join