It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What brought you here??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi, something I was thinking about the other day, It would be interesting to know what it is in life you are looking for, I mean is it alien contact, just a passing interest or something much deeper. What attracts you to websites like this and what is it you personally are looking for? I think we are all looking for something, its like some part of our identity is missing, and we want it back! Maybe thats why you long for alien contact so that your ancestral and primal instinctive roots can be found, and thus your purpose! Or maybe its to conquer a fear, we all have fears of the unknown and the paranormal things that just cant be rationally explained, is it this you are trying to understand more? I am just curious as to what everyone here is looking for? if possible. Thanks for listening.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One word: 9/11

Ok... a second word: google (goooooood ole google...)

Explanation: after it happenned, I started searching stuff about 9/11 and conspiracies, and I ended up here.

Edit: I remember there's been plenty of theses threads already, some people might not like that you started a new one . I don't care, but I just wanted to warn you.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I accidently stumbled across this site while following the lead about asteroid impacts a few weeks ago..LOL I was trying to track down the source of the rumor.
And saw a link and thought, hey, that sounds interesting, got sidetracked and been stuck here ever sence. They have sections that I hold tons of interest in, and have some knowlege of, so I felt like I could contribute. And I love the diversity. I can dive into polotics or science or paranormal topics, all depending on how I feel at the moment, never met a more diverse crowd on the net. I am a news junkie too, so well...I just love the whole thing...HAHA!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
#1 This has been asked 50 times before already

#2 You are posting this in the wrong forum.

#3 Dont worry about it, you're new.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
never met a more diverse crowd on the net

I think that plays a big part in what makes ATS so appealing and interesting.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
lol Ocelot

yeah this comet thing has me interested at the moment .

top topics

join