It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iraq ocupation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has any one noticed? That when the western MSM mentions that the Iraq government is getting it's act together, a large car bomb goes of in the following few days. I think this is good indicator of black ops, the MSM states that Iraq is forging ahead toward democracy and self government, and the next thing we hear reported, in the media is that a huge explosion has gone of killing scores of civilians.

The purpose of this, i believe is to keep an occupying force in Iraq, to protect the oil interest and to fill the coffers of the MIC.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mmmmm, I think in the past 8-9 years we've learned that Iraq itself is a detonators dream come true.

I personally believe it isn't black ops, because there's more important events out there for those "black ops" to take care of.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you don't really understand the people of Iraq, of course not, most don't. Hell I don't know for sure either, HOWEVER, what I do know is these people have a religious war against one another, SHIITES and SUNNI's.

And it's not suspicious that these bombings are happening, hell it's been happening way before the US invaded Iraq. It's just only NOW that Western media outlets actually talk about each and every bomb going off.

So stay calm, because it's been almost 10 years, and if the US really wanted Bin Laden and to control Iraq, they would have, but they didn't, because that's what Classified Info is all about.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

Please don't circumvent the censors. Thanks.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I most certainly do understand the nature of sectarian violence and hatred having been entrenched in it unwillingly, might i add, most of my life.

I posted the thread, because i also know that governments, have there own agenda in such conflict. I will post links etc to back my claim up, when i have time.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

So stay calm, because it's been almost 10 years, and if the US really wanted Bin Laden and to control Iraq, they would have, but they didn't, because that's what Classified Info is all about.

They cannot openly occupy Iraq because the US Constitution does not allow it, for know at least.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
I most certainly do understand the nature of sectarian violence and hatred having been entrenched in it unwillingly, might i add, most of my life.

I posted the thread, because i also know that governments, have there own agenda in such conflict. I will post links etc to back my claim up, when i have time.

A lot of people have said that they've lived in such areas of these events to show users here that they "understand", yet none of those have proved that to be true when they are confronted and called upon. I await your evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
cain.ulst.ac.uk... here is one example for now more to follow later.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

cain.ulst.ac.uk... here is one example for now more to follow later.

Is that an example of your experience, or your country? Because your link has nothing to do with the thread topic.

I'm guessing your experiences, and from reading the pdf...it is childs play compared to daily life in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If you read the link fully, you would understand it has. Because one of the first rules of an occupier, is divide and conquer, my learned friend.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is another www.warandpeace.ru...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If you read the link fully, you would understand it has. Because one of the first rules of an occupier, is divide and conquer, my learned friend.

Yeah, I read it. You can't compare that to Iraq. It's like you're jealous that your experience wasn't violent enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OMG, that is the most immature reply i have ever read in a thread that i have posted. Please work on your arguments.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

where are you from?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

You have mail

new topics

top topics

join