It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater operating in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"The US contractor Blackwater is operating in Pakistan at a secret CIA airfield used for launching drone attacks, according to a former US official"

www.guardian.co.uk...

I'm convinced these guys are the "A-Team" of reality. ALSO, Blackwater is NO LONGER CALLED BLACKWATER, they are now Xe Servies, so keep your eyes open for stories on that name.

Edit, I see people here are jive to Xe. Goooood stuff.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

"The US contractor Blackwater is operating in Pakistan at a secret CIA airfield used for launching drone attacks, according to a former US official"

www.guardian.co.uk...

I'm convinced these guys are the "A-Team" of reality. ALSO, Blackwater is NO LONGER CALLED BLACKWATER, they are now Xe Servies, so keep your eyes open for stories on that name.

Yup, no such thing as blackwater anymore.

They are publicly denying any involvement with the CIA, even though their former CEO outwardly admits it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Like I said, they should be called the A-Team.

Also, I guess with such a bad rep, you'd have to change your name every now and then. Onward to Pakistan! Who's next?! HUH?! Turkestan is running scared.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the Company, Ex, is Blackwater.

If the yanks want's out of Afghanistan, then let them, and Blackwater want's in, let them, but under UN supervision.

I see no harm in sending troops that want's to fight, instead of sending reserves that want's to stay home with nagging wife..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoebus

I see no harm in sending troops that want's to fight, instead of sending reserves that want's to stay home with nagging wife..

I have no respect for people who sign into the armed forces then try to run from a war. It's like they had no idea the army would get involved in wars

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoebus
the Company, Ex, is Blackwater.

If the yanks want's out of Afghanistan, then let them, and Blackwater want's in, let them, but under UN supervision.

Except that Xe are not troops. Troops have a loyalty to a country. Troops have a chain of command.

Xe are mercenaries. Mercs should not be tolerated, anywhere.

Also, what I love as well is the fact that Xe's web site has been down for some time now-you can no longer read their misson statement which speaks of expanding domestic operations exponentially. Would you be okay with Xe as a police force, since so many cops dont really want to be doing what they do?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well everyone's always said "there must be a shadow army" or something to that manner. Well here it is and nobody seems to care much about it.

And I have there new mission statement for Xe "We are Anarchists and we are proud, we oblige to no one that doesn't look like us or sound like us, we are few yet we terminate many, we have no leaders as we lead individually, we are Blackwater...I mean Ex...sh*t Xe!!! And we WILL erase the mistakes of our for fathers with the power of secrecy and deception, we will prevail."

For something pulled outta thin air, I think it sounds pretty good for these crazy bastards.

new topics

top topics

join