It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Drug/supplement To Help Clear Out Lungs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are there any herbal supplements or drugs that can help your lungs to clear up mucus, tar (cigarette smoker for 7 years)?? I have stopped smoking recently, but I just feel like I have a bunch of tar in my lungs, and I want to cough it up. Is there anything that can help me out?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Clenbuterol. It is illegal and I don't think they prescribe it any more. but there are ways to get it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Apple pectin, ... or just apples are supposed to help your lungs regenerate quicker.

However instead of going the indirect route, ... why don't you just use them ??

pop some ephedrine or a cough exporant like guaifenesin and do some hard, lung bursting cardio, .... that will clear you up.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
if your a smoker and you don't exercise you will be surprised what some cardio training will do for you...ride a bike.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Explanation: Try all forms of Ginger! Google is your friend ok!

Here I'll start you off with some that should make you feel better!

Personal Disclosure: If the above fails to help then there is this...

Lung Wash [righthealth.com]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
An expectorant and some cardio exercise should do the trick...may take a little while, but hey, you aren't going to reverse the effects of years of smoking overnight....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

JALAPENOS

pickles ones are my favourite.

Make a curry from scratch, and add loads of them.

will clear out all the mucas in your nose, lungs. etc.

they really make me cough when im stuffed up. but seem to dissolve everything.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Go to the herb shop and ask what type of teas will clear out your lungs. I know therer is a "Breathe Easy" tea, as well as herbs that work as expectorants.

I just don't recall what they are, sorry

And koodos on quitting

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I haven't tried these particular products but I have tried others from this vendor and always been satisfied.

www.shopthewolfeclinic.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Maddogkull

I haven't tried these particular products but I have tried others from this vendor and always been satisfied.

www.shopthewolfeclinic.com...

Is that like a drink? how does it work, looks interesting, all this talk of cardio work outs, gim me the bottle

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I have used similar cleansing products from them for other organs and I just put a tablespoon (or recommended dosage) in a glass of juice along with other supplements if I so wish.

These guys are very good, their site is full of serious medical research, and they sell a lot natural products only to doctors. Hence for the lung formula there's a "regular" and a "professional" version.

Best thing to do is to call them, they are very friendly and will advise you accordingly.

This of course is my experience, I am not pushing their products in any way, just sharing my own experience.

[edit on 21 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I originally posted this on another site but I'll repost it here.

"Quitting Smoking:
Lobelia decreases cravings because it blocks the same receptor sites as nicotine. Helps to clear the lungs. Read up on this one before using because it can cause nausea with too large a dose.
skullcap, vervain and chamomile tea to calm you and decrease stress.
Mulleine, horehound and coltsfoot helps to expectorate all the junk built up in your lungs from smoking.
Mimosa herb helps with anxiety and the overwhelming desire to throttle people who are breathing in your same air space."

Congrats on quitting. March 18th was my quit date. It can be done!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
Clenbuterol.

i second this, as i am a very frequent smoker, but youre going to have to run, a lot, and youre going to feel like crap for the first few weeks from it, good luck.

ps. if you cant find Clen then just run, itll make a world of difference in your lungs, and your general mood/vitality, maybe take greens+ on the side if you arent on the healthiest of diets.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Exercise, is really the only thing. Buying mucinex form the pharmacist will help clear out phlem. However, if anyone tells you there is a drug to clear out tar, they are lying.

new topics

top topics

join