It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: President Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In all fairness it certainly does say something that Bush can even get on a bike whereas our last portly president probably hadn't seen a bike since he was 8 years old.

Also Kerry's statement (if confirmed) is just not funny. If you want to tell us that you're a big boy and running for president it's best not to resort to things like "Timmy fell off the swing hee hee".

I'm not saying it's a terrible thing to find it somewhat amusing, but the guy's supposed to be a presidential candidate. At least keep that crap private, not in front of reporters.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
I will have you know for the record I am a Republican and I have been Bush supporter.. and I voted for him in the last election.

Well I misunderstood you then. My understanding has been if someone has bad karma - then they had it coming to them or they did something bad and bad karma punished them. Thus the bad karma part doesn't seem like something someone would say about someone they supported. Regardless I think your post is fine, but with the bad karma added I didn't feel it belonged in the News section that's all.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I just saw Bush, looking like a battered wife--which is kinda reminding of how America is looking. He didn't fall off any bike. When was the last time you heard of him bike riding? What happened was he fell down the 12 step program. He just got drunk again and fell down trying to keeping his Bud Longneck from breaking. That's all. Now, they have to make up some lie to cover. What is up withthis guy? He can't eat like an adult? He can't drink like an adult? And he is running this country.

Good lord. People can't fall, choke on food, or do anything remotely human now?

You have never choked? Never spilled?

And now you are going straight to the rumormill? Puh-lease!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's amazing how people will consider all sorts of outlandish stories before they consider something like... maybe while riding a bike someone could fall off due to hitting a rock, a branch, a crack in the road... As if nothing like this has ever happened to anyone in the world except Bush...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bush can't eat a pretzel, ride a bike, or ride a segueway (which is idiot proof) without hurting himself. I think there's a problem here.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeah, the Kerry organization is back-peddling and starting to flip-flop on making that childish mockery of a statement that was then funneled to Mr. Matt Drudge.
Now, according to this article, Kerry's "I got your back" spinmeister, Stephanie Cutter, mentions/states that Kerry's comments were supposed to be "off the record".......

Kerry pokes fun at Bush mishap

Hey Mrs. Cutter, maybe you and Kerry can get together and decided beforehand if what he has to say should be considered "on the record" or "off the record", k?

Btw, are you "for" and then really "against", or is it "against" and really "for"?

seekerof

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
When will we have a candidate that can grow a few pubes on his nutz and stick with what he says?

Aw gee! Mr. President, I'm awful sorry if I said anything that might have been demeaning or anything. I mean, I don't like you or that smug look on your face, or any of the self-rightious pratts you surround yourself with. No, really, I wouldn't mind too much if you rode you tricycle off a cliff. Screw you, and your horse!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
From colonel:

When was the last time you heard of him bike riding?

Since his doctor suggested that he do cross training, instead of a steady regimen of running. It was in the news recently.

And yes, he did appear on TV tonight, as scheduled. He didn't call in sick.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So, presents for christmas for George "DUBYA" BUSH listing :

A Segway, A Big mountain bike, A big box of pritzels...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Sorry to bring this back up again folks, but I couldn't let this pass.

"It's been raining a lot and the topsoil is loose," the spokesman said. "You know this president. He likes to go all out. Suffice it to say he wasn't whistling show tunes."

Check the recent history of the weather in Crawford, it hasn't rained there for a least a week before the fall ( I seen this in the paper but only checked back a week myself, it's probably longer.) Probably just the spokesman trying to avoid too much embarrassment , but with even the hint of other more serious reasons for the fall (drugs, seizure rumors etc) I'd be failing in my duty as a conspiracist not to report it!

www.wunderground.com...

Go down to the 'Detailed History and Climate' bit and enter a date.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
When will we have a candidate that can grow a few pubes on his nutz and stick with what he says?

Aw gee! Mr. President, I'm awful sorry if I said anything that might have been demeaning or anything. I mean, I don't like you or that smug look on your face, or any of the self-rightious pratts you surround yourself with. No, really, I wouldn't mind too much if you rode you tricycle off a cliff. Screw you, and your horse!

This is inappropriate for ATSNN, a serious area for discussion on news and the like.

Should you like to post drivle like this, there is a nice place called the Mud Pit for your spewage.

Thanks

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

So, presents for christmas for George "DUBYA" BUSH listing :

A Segway, A Big mountain bike, A big box of pritzels...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Same goes for you Nans. You should know better, you were a Mod once.

Build up ATS, don't tear it down. Please

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
omg theres conspiracy theyre talking to the terrorists in those reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join