It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: President Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Man, and I thought Tony Blair was a w*nker.

Your media must have so much fun taking the piss out of Bush.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Drudge has this report posted regarding a very smart ass comment made by Kerry in regards to the president falling off his bike.

I want to see a Democrat win this next election but Kerry is an idiot and needs to learn the cameras are NEVER off of him.

President fell off bike Saturday.. Kerry told reporters in front of cameras, 'Did the training wheels fall off?'... Reporters are debating whether to treat it is as on or off the record... Developing...

Drudge Report

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Seriously, it's not a big deal. People fall off bikes all the time, I dunno why some of you are trying to make this a world event.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie

I want to see a Democrat win this next election but....

President fell off bike Saturday.. Kerry told reporters in front of cameras, 'Did the training wheels fall off?'... Reporters are debating whether to treat it is as on or off the record... Developing...

I am not sure how trustworthy this report is.. But if Kerry is indeed trying to make this bike fall of Bush's a political issue it is beyond funny.. and rather pathetic.

It seems they both have learned the hard way that riding a bike requires more than the skill of a politician.... Which gives me a great idea.. Lets have Bush and Kerry in an off road mountian bike race while riding they can debate the issues.. may the best man win or bust his a__ which ever comes first.

Kerry is also a great snowboarder which proves that sh__ does slide downhill quite well.

Gazz

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
UM_Gazz, does it slide or roll because Kerry seemingly managed to do both, maybe he's not as solid a candidate as their party thinks.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Um_Gazz, Um...by your wording in the title of this thread; NEWS: President Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike,you imply that The President had this coming! TREASON!!!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great news article and extrmemly funny. LIke Gazz said i bet bush was teh first one to crack a joke when he fell off. He does have a good sense of humor.

Wonder what the other world leaders are thinking right now. Democratic elections at there best right here ppl. I can see Putin or or krazy Kim watching this on tv think wtf!

and where are teh pictures i want pictures gosh darn it!!.

HOw bout a photoshop contest about this

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
NEWS
resident Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike,you imply that The President had this coming! TREASON!!!

Uh Oh.. never thought about that while forming an ORIGINAL title.. sorry if you get the wrong idea.

Really I have enjoyed this thread beyond words.. I think we ALL need a break from the serious now and then.. have we forgotten how to laugh?

Gazz

Edit.. That little face in the quote above showed up by mistake as a result of my editing the quote.. I almost hit the floor laughing when I first seen it.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Peace, I'm out.

Brevity, they say, is the soul of wit.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Drudge has this report posted regarding a very smart ass comment made by Kerry in regards to the president falling off his bike.

Forgot his own accident already huh?

Oh wait I'ms sure Kerry's accident wa not his fault, but due to the ineffective Bush administration policies regarding the proper maintainance of bike trails and the loosining of bike manufacturing regulations coupled with the current administrations inproper "bycicle protection" training of the agents along with him for the ride.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You had a holiday with the pretzel... now, I'm sure this is going to be added to your list of reasons why Bush oughtn't to be president... because he fell off a bike.

Well I guess he oughtn't to be riding bikes. And you oughtn't to be writing replies.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, there is a secret message in the two news stories. In the fall only Bush got hurt.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It seems that most of y'all haven't done much riding. Mountain biking can be much more grueling than you believe. Central Texas has some hellacious riding. I've been riding for 20 years, and broke my wrist in the area. As for the 'stud' who rode to the First Aid station, well, good for you! If you were President, you'd have a Dr. with you as well. I suspect most leaders of 1st world nations have doctors nearby. One wonders if the leader of your nation has the cojones to ride.

As for Kerry, news accounts said he "veered left" (HAH!) and stacked. Instead of riding his bike home, he rode home in a car. I wonder if a Secret Service agent caused the fall.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Good thing your not writing real news stories because your title " President Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike", doesn't leave any question of your politcal leaning. The ATSNN just dropped a couple notches. The real news is President Bush crashed his bike, adding the Bad Karma part is just uneeded crap to an otherwise good humorous story.

Originally posted by SilverDeath
Seriously, it's not a big deal. People fall off bikes all the time, I dunno why some of you are trying to make this a world event.

No, it's not a big deal, but since he's the President of the United States it's news that gives everyone a chuckle & maybe make his enemies happy & let's everyone know he's just as vunerable as the rest of us. Had he been seriously injured it could be a big deal.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Good thing your not writing real news stories because your title " President Bush Suffers Bad Karma with Bike", doesn't leave any question of your politcal leaning.

You can tell my political leaning from a news title?

I will have you know for the record I am a Republican and I have been Bush supporter.. and I voted for him in the last election.. So I don't know where you got my political leaning from that title.. I was only trying through the title to inject humor.. if someone sees "bad karma" as meaning I am anti-Bush I really have to wonder what the hell I am doing here... this is still a fun thread ... so make the best of it while it lasts

Gazz

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Had he been seriously injured it could be a big deal.

Yeah Imagine if he'd broken his neck and killed himself.

We would be stuck with Chenney as President *shudders*

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just saw Bush, looking like a battered wife--which is kinda reminding of how America is looking. He didn't fall off any bike. When was the last time you heard of him bike riding? What happened was he fell down the 12 step program. He just got drunk again and fell down trying to keeping his Bud Longneck from breaking. That's all. Now, they have to make up some lie to cover. What is up withthis guy? He can't eat like an adult? He can't drink like an adult? And he is running this coujntry.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Colonel,
I think maybe it was Laura slapping that sanctimonious smirk off his face. Unfortunately it might take my 10 1/2 steel toed Chippewa's to do the job fully.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I heard he was supposed to be on TV tonight, explainng how we're getting out of Iraq. What's he thinking?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

BWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Kerry, if he did say that, deserves the presidency with that world class zinger!

On a darker note:

Did anyone else take notice of our resident neo-fascists ( Republicans ) make not one, but two attempts to link the assaination of JF Kennedy to Bush falling off a bike?

Folks, if you don't think America is in a fight of Fascism vs. Everything else, you haven't been paying attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join