It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This obviously is not a failed rocket test of the newest missile of the arsenal Russian missile ICBM. Somethigh else BUT NOT A RUSSIAN ROCKET!

The Russian ICBM test of a "Bulava-30" missile from a submarine in the White Sea (if really appened) was launched 700 miles from there... near Arkhanghelsk.

An anonymous source in the Northern Fleet told Norwegian news paper VG that they had no information about the incident. Press Attaché at Russia’s Embassy in Oslo Vladimir Isupov did neither have any that could explain the light phenomenon over Northern Norway.

BUT:
1) It would be simply FOOL and extremely dangerous to test a launch ICBM over countries of the N.A.T.O. - North Atlantic Treaty Organization evevn if informed!
An incident of this type with the President Obama in Oslo in Norway, could have triggered the third world war!
Do you know the rules in this issue....

And however Norway and Finland are Countries of the NATO!

2) Why to test the newest ICBM russian missile towards that direction (red line above Finland and Norway) rather than towards Russian territorial waters that is the peninsula of Kola or Barents Sea (green line) where would nobody have approached the recovery of wreckages of this new and ultrasecret weapon?

"SOMETHING ELSE"...... BUT NOT A ROCKET!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
Here's absolute proof someone is lying, try and debunk me:

authority sources state that the first contrail at the bottom right is the 1st stage, the middle blue "beam" is the control from the 2nd stage, and the twilight zone like spiral is the failed 3rd stage. Only question is, if only the 3rd stage failed then why is the blue beam in the middle (the one that looks like it's coming out of the 'spiral') also spiral shaped? The spiral would NOT be spiraling in the 2nd stage if it failed only after that point.

Pictures of it being a spiral?
?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I've thought about this do, but it's much more easy to be critical on this.

The pebble in the water effect should not have produced all those spirals at the same altitude (the wormhole looking thing).

No one yet has been able to to explain that, or why the black hole suddenly appeared and enveloped the spirals.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree, it is just 'a rocket missfire', so blue white spiral launches should be a dime a dozen...

No explanaition either, like why is the spiral so huge and who is going to take the blame here ?After all, a rocket going amock must be delt with, cant have stray missiles running around our skies...

whats the point in living trying to find imaginary things

lets focus in real facts ... really, I think its a waste of time all of this rocket not rocket argument

its not like we will find out ... it will just make u crazier

and another thing, we just dont know how these rockets work to say its not rocket, so until u find an expert saying it cant be a rocket ..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I said it the other day when the first thread got going but I'll say it again.

What if ....

What if the spiral is something separate from the rocket. The trail definitely looks like a rocket but the spiral doesn't so what if some test was conducted and the rocket was either part of the test, i.e. something being fired or aimed at the rocket .... or .... the rocket was just a cover for the spiral phenomenon produced by some test unknown to us. They could say ... hey it was just a rocket that messed up nothing else to see here. It's just a thought I really don't know. I am just trying to see beyond the only choices presented thus far ... a rocket or not a rocket.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

link   
reply to post by Imagir

That exactly what the said but they lied, THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T

and yet some of people here believe it a rocket which is very sad....

link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

I never won a spelling bee, Thanks.
second line

link   
reply to post by Imagir

The missile did not pass over Norway. None of the images show it overhead. It was launched in the direction you show.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by nunya13

There is no indication that the missile exploded. A failed test means that the missile would not have delivered its payload to its target(s). We don't know what the failure mode was.

Not sure if the rocket exploded or not, but I'm thinking it didn't because an explosion would have caused a flash of light just before the "black hole" expanded? If it did, wouldn't an explosion severley displaced the air in the middle of the spiral, causing massive distortion?

In all the digging I've done, I haven't read anything about if the rocket did explode or not. Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Also, the human eye can only see about 60-100 miles, and that's off shore.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
reply to post by Imagir

That exactly what the said but they lied, THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T

and yet some of people here believe it a rocket which is very sad....

What's sad about it? The lack of paranoia?

link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

It looked like all the spirals were at the same altitude because the altitude at which it happened took place beyond our depth perception. For example, take a baseball or something with some mass, throw it up in the air as high as you can and watch the ball come down for the first few feet it is on it's decent it looks like the ball isn't moving at all.

Same thing with this. The trail was so high that you couldn't tell that the spirals were miles long. Then the "black hole" in the middle of it was nothing more than the exhaust stopping and then fading away. The trail will still fall to the outside.

link   
reply to post by Faiol

you will never get it, do you? We have expert but they are expert at lying

Even a expert "whistleblower" will get mocked and pushed off.

The government will give us a Fake expert to give us a fake story to make us believe in something fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1
reply to post by Erasurehead

WOW, Really??? U really belive the media? So im supposed to believe that this "rocket" malfunctioned in the "third Stage" and that the "second stage" of this "rocket" Leaves a blue "contrail" When this other site said that it was a "leak" I think u are being a good follower of a story! And that pic sucks it looks like a picture from digital blasphemy or an art gallery or something

You continue to ignore the obvious rocket contrail from the first stage. What about that. Do some research yourself if you think the pictures are faked. Obviously you just want to ignore the evidence and carry on with your fantasy. Have fun, enjoy.

If you care to even look at the evidence here is a link to yet another photo showing the stage 1 rocket contrail. Directly from a Norwegian link.
www.tv2nyhetene.no...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok, I only have three things to say. IF it is a rocket spiraling from the sky, why are all the spirals at the same altitude? IF it is was a rocket, where is the rockect now? Did it just disappear? And last, but not least how come Russia immediately denied all responsibility then (allegedly) take all of the responsibility? Answer those and I'll believe it was a rocket.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is anyone here from norway?And how do you feel about russia testing the "bulava missile" over norway? and Why are they testing nuclear arms anyway? HMMMMM...

link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

No, actually I can see how far the baseball goes up and comes down, but I see your point.

That doesn't change the fact that if I see a plane at roughly 2000FT I can tell the difference between that and a plane at 30000FT,and from my observation this event occurred at roughly 15000-20000FT, so these ripples should of ascended UPWARDS to a pinnacle from the center point.

link   
reply to post by mrno1

It was not tested over Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage how big of an area, say in thousands of feet, do you think the spiral covered?

The rocket trail is not a straight line anymore because of upper level winds, correct?

Then why wouldn't those same winds destroy or distort the spiral in the time it took to create it?

Would it not seem reasonable that the spiral could not form so perfectly with high level winds blowing?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join