It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Nice try!! But if that was the case (taking into account the video that "scientifically" explains the phenomena , posted multiple times on ATS), then THE SPIRAL SHOULD BE FACING DOWN, but its facing the witnesses!!!

If its a rocket, for look like these, with nobody getting a 'side view' , then it must be very far away. And if it is that far away, then it must be HUGE for people to be able to see it!!!

Perspective do not fit.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

I'm thinking of a single drop of water falling into a standing body of water. The ripples move outward, and the outermost ripple gets bigger and wider until it dissapears, making the entire ripple effect get smaller from the outside in.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Blender]

Okay, so what happens to the inner ripples? After the outer ripples disappear, the inner ripples take their place and become the outer ripples. Once the disturbance that started from the center has taken it's course, the center becomes normal again and the outer ripples (which used to be the inner ripples) surround still waters then eventually disappear themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Can you show me where it was confirmed that that was a rocket test?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Good example. Ripples are waves and not exactly the same as this but if you notice, ripples do disappear from the center outward.

Notice that it is calm in the middle of the circle while the ripples expand outward.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, for those of you refusing to believe that this was a rocket. Please explain this photo clearly showing a rocket vapor trail circled in red. There are other photos that show this as well.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b585cac795da.jpg[/atsimg]

Please explain why there is clear evidence of a rocket contrail if it is not a rocket. I am all ears.

It was a three stage rocket. The Russians stated that the test failed during the third stage. The first stage is the white contrail shown in the picture. The second stage is the blue streak; the position of the sun shining through the trail from underneath caused the blue glow. Similar to what causes the northern lights to glow. The third stage is the spiral when the rocket failed. There are plenty of examples of rockets spinning out of control; since it was out of the atmosphere at the time there was no air to distort the spiral. That is why it looks so perfect.

That’s what makes the most sense, all these other theories floating around are just nonsense and there is absolutely no proof of anything other than it being a failed rocket launch.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Interesting.
Could you provide the source that it is a rocket.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
one more picture showing a rocket contrail. Anyone have an explaination if it was not a rocket?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057908d4a6b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by Blender

I'm thinking of a single drop of water falling into a standing body of water. The ripples move outward, and the outermost ripple gets bigger and wider until it dissapears, making the entire ripple effect get smaller from the outside in.

Okay, so what happens to the inner ripples? After the outer ripples disappear, the inner ripples take their place and become the outer ripples. Once the disturbance that started from the center has taken it's course, the center becomes normal again and the outer ripples (which used to be the inner ripples) surround still waters then eventually disappear themselves.

Yeah, the inner circles indeed replace the outer ones, but they don't reach as far as the outer one did, so the ripple effects diamiter gets smaller and smaller until its gone.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

U definitely gotta post a better pic than that made for movie s@#t

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1

What the hell are you talking about?
Its a picture OF THE EVENT?
HAHA
you people amuse me sometimes

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1

What is that supposed to mean? Here a link. Look for yourself.
www.cnn.com...

Check out pictures #1 and #5.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So when it says, "there are no images from the past two days" because they stopped uploading them, what are you getting at?

The whole Galactic Federation is lit up. They're saying this is a portal that will take a billion+ from the earth on 12/12 and another billion+ before 12/21.

Then Share International is saying that the portal is the star of Maitreya and that we can now expect him to have his interview and announce his credentials on a major USA interview very soon.

I don't believe either one, especially Share because they keep changing their own rules. Maitreya's "Star" was supposed to be seen for 3 days, day and night. Now all of a sudden the "portal" in Norway event is the star sign of Maitreya, and this only lasted, what, a few minutes I guess. That's quite a difference from their original "3 days."

Anyways, what's the significance of them not uploading anything in the past 2 days?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
So when it says, "there are no images from the past two days" because they stopped uploading them, what are you getting at?

The whole Galactic Federation is lit up. They're saying this is a portal that will take a billion+ from the earth on 12/12 and another billion+ before 12/21.

Then Share International is saying that the portal is the star of Maitreya and that we can now expect him to have his interview and announce his credentials on a major USA interview very soon.

I don't believe either one, especially Share because they keep changing their own rules. Maitreya's "Star" was supposed to be seen for 3 days, day and night. Now all of a sudden the "portal" in Norway event is the star sign of Maitreya, and this only lasted, what, a few minutes I guess. That's quite a difference from their original "3 days."

Anyways, what's the significance of them not uploading anything in the past 2 days?

I'm glad the maireya nuts are jumping on this spiral. . . . All the sooner to discredit them
One day left to see if they are like every other charlatan . . .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this is what i'm saying, a explosion would deform the spiral not envelop it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Lol, you do realize this proves nothing besides the fact that rockets spiral, right? It doesn't not prove that ripple was cause by the rocket, it does not prove that the emanating black hole expanding from the center of the ripple was caused by a rocket, in fact, if it was a rocket caused ripple, the ripples would of slowly dissipated, they would of spun outwards from the center and disappeared, that's retarded.

Well sir, where is YOUR proof that it is anything besides a rocket? 'nuff said.

As is often said when sceptics go head to head with believers. It is up to the person making the assertion to prove it.

If someone says it's a rocket, prove it... without a shadow of a doubt.

No one should have to prove it is NOT a rocket ... you can't prove a negative

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Before they are proved wrong can I get a little bit of what they are smoking? No wonder Obama is our president!! It is a missle and it was pretty, end of the story, now get back to telling me how Bush created 911 and blown up the twin towers.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

First off, your talking about waves in standing water. The physics are different regarding smoke and atmosphere (or outer atmosephere as the reports are the rocket got past the inner atmosphere). Smoke and water react in different ways.

Secondly, did you see the video Phage posted? If not, do so. You can clearly see that the inner ripples do, in fact, move outward as far as the outer ripples got. there are plenty of youtube videos to show this.

Once again, once the disturbance decreases, the center becomes calm (like the black hole in the center of the smoke) while the ripples that were in the center continue to move outward until the disappear.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkPooka
Before they are proved wrong can I get a little bit of what they are smoking? No wonder Obama is our president!! It is a missle and it was pretty, end of the story, now get back to telling me how Bush created 911 and blown up the twin towers.

Another poster generalizing. I believe it was a rocket but I also don't buy the official story on 9/11. If you don't agree with others that it wasn't a rocket, focus on that instead of trying to mock them.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I could be very wrong, but I don't remember anyone saying the rocket exploded.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Heres a rocket failure that happened in the first stage instead of the third like the Russians so its easier to see.

[edit on 12/11/09 by dragonridr]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join