It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra
And I ask again: Where are the videas or photos showing a perspective from a rocket "side"?? How is that all witnesses were just behing the rocket so everybody looked at a spiral??

Rocket's perspective:

link   
reply to post by oshdra

Do a lot of people live along the northern coast of Russia? That's where the side view would have been from.

link   
So..... Russians have tested rockets in the white sea before, more than likely around the same time (~7AM)

Why hasn't this effect been produced before? Also, why do the Chinese have a video of a exactly similar incident?

It's not a rocket, and anyone thinking this is just a sheep, also, Saturn disappearing in that video, pretty weird, but what makes it the best, is in fact the ancient drawings of this spiral.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Blender

The effluent is in motion away from the rocket. It is not hanging in space like smoke in the atmosphere. It moves radially from the point it originated. When the ejection of the material stops, the material that has already been ejected continues to move away.

Ok, if the effluent is moving away from the rocket constantly expanding, shouldn't the outermost ring be the first to spread itself out, to be replaced by the next arm of the ring, and so on, instead of the exact opposite? It seems to me like it would would be spreading and fading continuously, instead of rotating in unison, then suddenly collapsing inside out.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Lol, you do realize this proves nothing besides the fact that rockets spiral, right? It doesn't not prove that ripple was cause by the rocket, it does not prove that the emanating black hole expanding from the center of the ripple was caused by a rocket, in fact, if it was a rocket caused ripple, the ripples would of slowly dissipated, they wouldnt of spun outwards from the center and disappeared, that's retarded.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
So..... Russians have tested rockets in the white sea before, more than likely around the same time (~7AM)

Why hasn't this effect been produced before? Also, why do the Chinese have a video of a exactly similar incident?.

You are assuming that this has never occurred before, simply because there is no footage of it, correct?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's not a rocket, and anyone thinking this is just a sheep,

Don't generalize. If anyone remembers most of my post regarding UFO's and whatnot, they would know I am a believer and I don't really ever tend to buy the official story.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Lol, you do realize this proves nothing besides the fact that rockets spiral, right? It doesn't not prove that ripple was cause by the rocket, it does not prove that the emanating black hole expanding from the center of the ripple was caused by a rocket, in fact, if it was a rocket caused ripple, the ripples would of slowly dissipated, they would of spun outwards from the center and disappeared, that's retarded.

Well sir, where is YOUR proof that it is anything besides a rocket? 'nuff said.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why hasn't this effect been produced before? Also, why do the Chinese have a video of a exactly similar incident?

It's not a rocket, and anyone thinking this is just a sheep, also, Saturn disappearing in that video, pretty weird, but what makes it the best, is in fact the ancient drawings of this spiral.

No you are a sheep...

I just posted a video of a Russian rocket doing the same thing in 2006. This has happened before and all the sheep came forward thinking it was a UFO and something that is not a rocket, when it was already confirmed to be a rocket.

Here it is again:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above video taken in 2006 is a confirmed rocket.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

It is not rotating. It is moving directly away from the rocket. The outer edge disapates because the effluent is spreading. The inner edge is not disappating, it is moving toward the outside of the spiral, leaving nothing more to move outward.

link   
www.youtube.com...

Actually, the Russian Ministry hasn't admitted anything. They say that the Russian ministry admitted it, then show the voice of the Norwegian defense ministry, what the hell?

Until Putin comes out and confirms this, I won't buy that it was a rocket failure. Makes no sense to me that you'd test it, on the day that Obama was coming there.

link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ok, Imma say this and then im done! When will we stop being idiots and start fighting to know the truth! If the world was going to end in 20 years, the people who know won't tell us until maybe a month before! Im sorry but i would like to know when they know so i can have time to do what i have to do! And i will tell you this if these people will sit there with a smile on their faces telling us there is nothing wrong knowing there is a tragedy on its way and we are about to die, then why would they not lie about a rocket! Also when has the government ever told us the truth???? Answers??? Anybody???

link   
Okay now we have more video of similar things. Okay now onto the next thing.

Why is the rocket trail blue? They one video posted earlier stated it is because aluminum oxide was leaking, well if that is the case then the rocket shouldn't have ever gotten as high as it did because it was malfunctioning.

So in the picture of the event in Norway happening earlier, why is the smoke trail blue then?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

No you are a sheep...

I just posted a video of a Russian rocket doing the same thing in 2006. This has happened before and all the sheep came forward thinking it was a UFO and something that is not a rocket, when it was already confirmed to be a rocket.

Here it is again:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above video taken in 2006 is a confirmed rocket.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Actually, the only similarity between the video you posted and the one we are talking about is that it spirals. Why doesn't the video you posted leave a giant spiral trail behind it? The spiral dissipates as soon as it is laid in your video. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
www.youtube.com...

Until Putin comes out and confirms this, I won't buy that it was a rocket failure. Makes no sense to me that you'd test it, on the day that Obama was coming there.

It's been said many times before. The test was on the morning of the 9th. The ceremony was on the 10th. Obama didn't arrive until the 10th.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I got an idea... Why don't we start another thread saying that the Russian Missile that caused the Norway lights was actually a missile.

Don't we have enough threads going on this subject matter. Hey... there isn't one in "General Conspiracy"... I called it first!

- Then there is always
"Science and Technology"
Space Exploration
Gray Area
Advanced Aircraft

Etc... Etc... Etc...

I bet you don't like it when someone branches off one of your posts... so why would you do the same?

Um... oh yeah... 2012... Now maybe there is a prophecy that says there is going to be lights in the sky... end of the world signs... but couldn't these signs be from something man made? Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Well, I'm on the side of the "rocket believers" now. Sorry...

Especially after reading this (but also looked at a lot more than this). I know it's not the best source but the explanation perfectly satisfies me. It even explains the blue.

Norway Spiral: A Rocket Scientist Explains the Mystery

[edit on 11-12-2009 by nunya13]

Well worth re-posting! Can't believe you only have 2 stars

Even has a video computer model of what a rocket would expect to look like.

Bummer - I was so convinced it was Norway's HAARP equivalent - EISCAT!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Blender

It is not rotating. It is moving directly away from the rocket. The outer edge disapates because the effluent is spreading. The inner edge is not disappating, it is moving toward the outside of the spiral, leaving nothing more to move outward.

Right, but if the outside had more time to move away from the rocket, the effect should have been the opposite of what it was. The spiral should have gotten smaller from the outside in, not from the inside out.

I'm thinking of a single drop of water falling into a standing body of water. The ripples move outward, and the outermost ripple gets bigger and wider until it dissapears, making the entire ripple effect get smaller from the outside in.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder if someone could help me with a nagging question;
as rockets seem to carry their own propellant, which allows for combustion in oxygen deficient environments, how probable would it be for the fuel and oxidizer not to ignite in a malfunction?

Unless the propellant was a new type they were testing, I know NASA and purdue recently tested AL ICE as a propellant, maybe they too wanted to experiment with it?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by pixanomaly]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'll give you a star and a flag.

The increase of activity with big rocks falling to earth, and hearing nothing about that on the news. I guess it is becoming so common that it isn't news worthy.

This was part of my awake dreams in 2005. If those dreams were to be trusted, and I have had many reasons to trust those dreams with no reason to doubt, they will increase in volume and size.

You guys had better smell the burnt toast, soon!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join