It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by secretbear

Its not a rocket
if that were the case..how do you explain the 144 other rockets with the same light almost the same day
? in germany\china\japan\mexico\argentina\chile\usa\canada\uk and many other countries..

besides i Know for fact it wasnt a rocket. But you will soon find out what it is

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beatnietzsche

Nasa has confirmed on tv that it wasnt a russian rocket
=AFTER the russians said it-

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thats a totally crazy video,i absoulutly loved it,i think it explains alot and it gets my mind just spinning,i cannott help but wonder what it all means and what is gonna happen,it is mind boggling and i just want to start researching the hell out of it.great thread!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am currnetly writing a thread that connects chemtrails,h1n1 vaccines and haarp all to each other, this spiral is fascinating and it has been like a worm in my brain since it happened it,i cannot stop thinking about what the hell it is these guys are doing but it is definatley not a russian rocket and it is coming directly from the haarp facility.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by nonconformist]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Because the Russians would launch a rocket when Barrack Obama is in town. That wouldn't be an act of war or anything. They just like to launch missle whenever they feel like it.

All the ancient drawings of spiral petroglyphs are BS. The ancients didn't know anything. Because they're proven wrong so often.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Because the Russians would launch a rocket when Barrack Obama is in town. That wouldn't be an act of war or anything. They just like to launch missle whenever they feel like it.

All the ancient drawings of spiral petroglyphs are BS. The ancients didn't know anything. Because they're proven wrong so often.

Right on the money in my eyes...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The way I see it, the sun was rising at the exact time of the spiral. It was coming from the sun. Something we have never seen the sun do before. But it looks like it has happened in the past, as all the ancient spiral petroglyphs show it very clearly. It seemed to be of some importance. It is like it is a sign of things to come. Most of the petroglyphs show scenes of death and big waves. I am betting we see another spiral soon. The petroglyphs show more than one spiral on some of them. So we shall see. I wonder what their lame ass excuse will be next time.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The two key things I got so far concerning this being a failed/misfired rocket is this:

1. Rockets have been around since the 20's military speaking...are we saying that there has just coincidentally been no such case of a misfired/failed rocket looking like this that has been documented?

2. How would ANY misfired rocket be able to spin in that exact spot and for that many rotations without moving up and down?

IMO From many things but these two things considerably:

Rocket Explanation/Theory = Bogus.

The next thing though you have to ask yourself is "what the # is this then?" and that just starts a whole other thread...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A missle does not spin for that long, bending light..... also, a missle does not form a black hole at its center and expand outward in a perfect circle. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Look, there are two spirals. The blue one looks just like a rocket exhaust. The big white-ish one doesn't. It's 300 kms in diameter for god's sake. There is no precedent for this kind of spiral. If anyone can find one I'd be very happy. Until then it looks very much like the whole thing was a test of a radar shielding technology.

Check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This diagram(from the above thread) looks very much like the norway event minus the spiral:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Look, there are two spirals. The blue one looks just like a rocket exhaust. The big white-ish one doesn't. It's 300 kms in diameter for god's sake. There is no precedent for this kind of spiral. If anyone can find one I'd be very happy. Until then it looks very much like the whole thing was a test of a radar shielding technology.

Check out this thread:

This diagram(from the above thread) looks very much like the norway event minus the spiral:

Very interesting thread link, thank you. I am still curious to a few questions/statements that have been asked/made and not really touched on or debunked by anyone...so once again here they are.

1. Rockets have been around since the 20's military speaking...are we saying that there has just coincidentally been no such case of a misfired/failed rocket looking like this that has been documented? I mean can you SHOW me and everyone else, proof of a failed rocket that looked ANYTHING like this?

2. How would ANY misfired rocket be able to spin in that exact spot and for that many rotations without moving up and down? I mean in the EXACT spot, creating PERFECT ROTATIONS...

I am seriously looking forward to hearing some answers as these points have been made by a lot of people and not answered/explained in any logical/scientific way.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
That's because the answer to both your questions are impossible. A missle can't do that. Period.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Also if you noticed,just before the spiral starts to turn into a black hole, the direction of the spiral reverses itself. Look closely on the vids and you'll see. Just before it starts to turn black, like .5 of a second. Hard to see, but its there.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
if this was a failed rocket launch why the hell is there a blue beam extending from the ground to the spiral and why does the spiral arms look like plasma as opposed to smoke. if this is mundane i suggest an experiment in either psychology or holography. either someone was testing methods of holographic projection or have already perfected it and wanted to see what kind of reaction this would get from the general population.

one thing it is NOT is a failed rocket launch. The only FAIL is the official story. big surprise there.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
The only FAIL is the official story. big surprise there.

Hah! I couldn't say it better myself.

And the 2 big unanswered questioned still stand..unanswered.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
if this was a failed rocket launch why the hell is there a blue beam extending from the ground to the spiral and why does the spiral arms look like plasma as opposed to smoke. if this is mundane i suggest an experiment in either psychology or holography. either someone was testing methods of holographic projection or have already perfected it and wanted to see what kind of reaction this would get from the general population.

one thing it is NOT is a failed rocket launch. The only FAIL is the official story. big surprise there.

I don't see any blue beam coming from the ground. There is a blue plume originating from over the horizon, however.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Have a look at the pics you can see it clearly. It's not smoke it's actual light. It shows up under longer exposures. Smoke does not produce light and at night with such little ambient light only objects that produce light show up in long exposure photos.

also another point i would like to add is when taking long exposure pictures if the object in question IS NOT STATIONARY IT WILL BLUR!!!!! the spiral is perfectly formed and didnt move. Am i to believe that all the shots that were taken of this spiral were taken directly in line with the trajectory of the racket so as to appear stationary??? are you serious??? i have a digital SLR and i do take quite a lot of night shots. based on the radial span of some of the spirals i would assume the shutter speed would be very long between 2-3 seconds maybe even longer for the more exposed shots. there is no way in hell if it was a rocket that it didnt move during that time. i have still to see a failed rocket create perfect spirals while holding its place in space. you people need to get off the "if the mass media doesnt tell me about it i dont believe it" band wagon. again i state i dont know what it is but based on the pictures i have seen this THING WHATEVER IT IS WAS HOLDING IN SPACE THE WHOLE TIME.

in fact in some of the picture what few stars that do show up in the exposure have a slight blur. which means to me one of 2 things. what ever the spiral was it was orbiting the planet geo synchronously or it was a land based projection into mid air which would produce the same result. based on the pics it WAS NOT A MOVING OBJECT CREATING A SPIRAL OF EXHAUST.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The lengths and effort in which you go to prove that it could not have been a rocket absolutely convince me that it was! NOT!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The majority of spirls etched on stone in the youtube video are from Newgrange Stone Passage Tomb, Ireland. The Structure is decorated with hundreds of spirals, the spirals stood for eternity.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi

I wrote this last year way before the Spiral happened and before the pyramids in mosacow and China, so it is timely that I remind people of what may be at work.

The ALEPH project: image synthesis using illusion and physical based rendering

There is a blackout on some of my work by the mods, thats OK, If you check through some of my posts in the past by looking at my profile there is common thread to follow about new technologies which I theorise at least 3 months before the facts.

happy hunting

HADES

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join