It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The video has some digitizing stuff happening (probably from the dark field and the zooming), and those contribute to the optical illusion of the spiraling.

Ever make a spiral on a paper plate, stick a pencil through the center and twirl it? Same effect.

What I think is interesting is the quality of the lines, the density if you will. The color also is interesting. It certainly looks like a missile or rocket to me, however I'm leaning toward the possibility that it was plasma propelled.

There has been speculation that the USA gave some technology to China and Russia recently. Maybe Russia is telling the truth, it was their rocket, just a new tech for them, hence the failure.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Guys and Gals I too wish this was something more! It is time to realize that it is nothing more then a rocket.
I'm sorry
You will know when the time is right for it to be something more -- Stop embarrassing yourselves. (granted it is over the Internet so its not as bad)
Life will go on as you know it!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Too bad the ignorant posters who were shown the truth in this thread simply made a new one, to sweep the evidence under the carpet.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah! It must be a UFO, wormhole, stargate or whatever!
The FACT that it appeared over the Barents sea Russian test area on the very day the launch was made, AND that the launch was ANNOUNCED WELL IN ADVANCE is just a cover up.
Stop being so stubborn UFO fans! Stop being so gullible.
It was a Russian ICBM guys!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
dynamite.eiscat.uit.no...

what do you guys make of that link?

coincides with the theory of a Russian HARP type institute. which made this beam.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One thing is for sure. it doesn't appear to be a rocket. My analysis would be HARRP or a wormhole opening. Perhaps the
Great White Brotherhood is sending Ascended Masters to Earth from the 5th dimension before 2012.

www.akashaonline.com

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Can we stop with all the nonsense...

It was a rocket... that's it .

To All of those who don't believe this was Rocket

Arguments by this group have included all sorts of claims to substantiate their beliefs when it's all been based on ignorance, though I'm sure it may not be intentional for some of you...

Please visit the link I've provided that shows quite a number of pictures of ICBM's after launch.

Take notice of the pictures which show the missile being fired "over populated areas".

Also take notice of the exhaust plumes and compare them to the ones seen after the Norway launch.

Finally take notice of this picture of a blue cloud after a missile launch.. and the photographers explanation..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0652f0bd3bc2.jpg[/atsimg]

On October 14th, 2002, the Missile Defense Agency launched a Minuteman II as part of a test of the new "Ground-Based Midcourse Defense". There were thick clouds overhead so I didn't think I would get to see anything of the launch, but I was wrong - the contrail was lit by sunlight and was spectacular. So spectacular that I got excited and bumped the camera, ruining the image of the missile going up! The missile launched from lower right and headed towards the upper left. The blue cloud is from the missile.

Pics from norway of exhaust plumes for comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b6caeb3e201.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdfd973a2fad.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, while the pictures on this site do not necessarily show a failed launch and what it's after effects may look like it clearly shows a blue cloud and exhaust plumes which are seen in Norway...

www.moonglow.net...

Video of a rocket launch from Russia in 2006 which shows the initial stages of a spiral formation... ( you can also see bluish exhaust emanating from the rocket at 4 secs in)

(at 14 secs in you'll see the "blackhole" effect similar to what happened in Norway)

Can we put this to bed now?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am still uncertain as to what I believe the blue-spiral phenomenon truly was; however, I am certain it was not a rocket. Different sources, David Wilcock, being one, have stated that infrared technology shows a great deal of heat...and that the only thing capable of producing that amount of heat...and especially taking into consideration the LOCATION of the occurrence, was the EISCAT program. (Norway's HAARP) From doing my own research and discussing this matter on other forums, I am leaning towards EISCAT as being the culprit...

Wilcock had been interviewed about it by Kerry Cassidy on The Micro Effect radio network; I am not sure if shows are archived...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Teki187

What you want ?

Proof, your title clearly states proof that nasa is covering things up, but yet you haven't provided us with any.

Just another one of them youtube videos where the editor is just jumping to conclusion.

no one is forcing you to belive any thing, you just go ahead thinking it is a rocket, Im sur it makes your life better and safer..

No your right, no one is forcing us, but as i've already discussed on this forum many times, when you deal in absolutes, you have a lot of responsibility to make sure what your saying is true, otherwise your deliberately misleading people.

I will keep thinking its a rocket, because no one has shown me anything to the contrary.

But you keep thinking its a lizard man from some remote world with warpdrive and this was all predicted from the past.....

And if people want to try and make a meaning out of things that is accuring, it is automaticly a bad thing, well, I disagree, I dont think this is a normal rocket launch as many people say..

I'm not saying its a bad thing, but when you see a mouse on the floor and your not quite sure its a rat or a mouse, i don't go and make a youtube video and call it a lizard alien spying on me.

A little common sense goes a long way.

maybe some 'power show' from the Russians to Mr.Obama.. ??

Oh i can see America trembling in there boots, oh look Russia has made a catherine wheel laser beam........scary.

The official explanaition is still : They 'think' it is a rocket, it is the most reasonable one. But they are not sure....

So if you think its a rocket, then why post a topic with "proof" nasa is covering this up?

Either you believe one thing or the other, you can't come onto ATS, make a thread saying proof and then say you believe in the opposite!?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by ChemBreather

If this was a failed missile test then I am the lost king of Scotland.

Over the years how many missile launches have we all seen on the news and how many of us have seen still imagery video of failed missile and rocket launches going all the way back to the vengeance weapons of the third Reich? I do not recall ever seeing a spiral like the one that I saw in Norway and that one fact is a very telling factoid on its own.

Anything that fails catastrophically fails chaotically in my reality. There was no catastrophic chaos from where I was sitting.

I would have to come to the same consensus here as like with all Rocket malfunctions you never see any pretty looking peices of artworks etc.
Its all a great mess and as about fun and exciting as a Traffic accident!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Your experiences are not the be-all and end-all of the universe. Believe it or not, some things have happened that you have not seen. Rocket failures like, and before, the one seen from Norway is one of them.

It was a rocket failure. Simple as that. The physics are not bizarre and strange, the circumstances are not far-fetched.

If you have a body that is venting high-velocity gas at an angle, and it starts to vent when it rises, it will produce a spiral. It's basic physics. It's covered in schools!

Here's a video showing that nothing exotic needed to happen to cause what we saw.

Just because you don't understand an explanation doesn't make the explanation false.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

coincides with the theory of a Russian HARP type institute. which made this beam.

Please excuse my ignorance, but will you please explain how exactly that coincides with the phenomenon? I understand the date and time on this graph do coincide with the date and time of the spiral in Norway, but what exactly are you suggesting this means? It seems to me (with my limited understanding of the EISCAT program) that it is possible we are simply looking at the EISCAT observing a spike in the UHF & VHF bands that could very well be caused by the rocket launch. If this is incorrect, please clarify. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave.Las.Vegas.Promotions

Originally posted by Dave157

Please excuse my ignorance, but will you please explain how exactly that coincides with the phenomenon? I understand the date and time on this graph do coincide with the date and time of the spiral in Norway, but what exactly are you suggesting this means? It seems to me (with my limited understanding of the EISCAT program) that it is possible we are simply looking at the EISCAT observing a spike in the UHF & VHF bands that could very well be caused by the rocket launch. If this is incorrect, please clarify. Thank you!

I am wondering this myself!
I hate to keep haarping on it!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
One thing is for sure. it doesn't appear to be a rocket. My analysis would be HARRP or a wormhole opening. Perhaps the
Great White Brotherhood is sending Ascended Masters to Earth from the 5th dimension before 2012.

www.akashaonline.com

HAARP you say...here are some links dealing with Project Bluebeam but really it is too fantastic to even consider. Our government could not be involved in such a hidden adgenda...or could it?

[2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...:+False+Holographic+Second+Coming NWO Project Blue Beam: False Holographic Second Coming Stewart Swerdlow Discusses Project Blue Beam]

[www.thewatcherfiles.com... BLUE BEAM The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now. ]

[www.sweetliberty.org... Following is the transcript of a taped presentation by Serge Monast, a French-speaking Canadian journalist. Although there was no date on the tape, Monast speaks of 1983 as "eleven years ago", so we will assume this talk took place in 1994. We heard rumors from time to time of harassment against Mr. Monast, and later had heard that he was killed.]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I started thinking about the Norway HAARP angle. Russia announcing the missile launch would give the Norwegians time to set up to do a live test of the effectiviness of their HAARP and to show the Russians not to mess around.

They could have heated up the Ionosphere and pushed it into space thus creating an unstable pocket in the upper atmosphere in the missiles path hence the size of the spiral. The rotation of the spiral might be explained by the coreolis effect. The symetry of the spiral could be attributed to the frequency of the HAARP device as the energy radiates outward from the focal point of the energy. The energy thus starts spinning due to the influence of the Earths rotation.

This would explain large amount of heat. I don't know I'm just thinking out loud thinking of all possibilities.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Wow! That is cooler than sheeeittt!
I appreciate the tie-in with the spiral anomalies that have been hiding in plain sight. I firmly believe that we are on the brink of heavy duty enlightenment.
Thank you op for enlightening us further.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
Different sources, David Wilcock, being one, have stated that infrared technology shows a great deal of heat

What was the location of the infrared camera that viewed the launch?

What type of infrared camera was it?

Why was the infrared camera pointed at that part of the sky for?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I love it how he say's at the end...

"Looks beautiful but PROBABLY a very ordinary explaination"

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
O.K.,...i lived near the cape,...and i have seen malfunctioning rockets and there is one thing obviously wrong with every "smoke trail" excuse,......it's backwards. the cone of any kind of launch is wider at the bottom or launch source.
The second thing is that there is no debris falling,...the third is if it was an "upskirt" angle how can it be pointed to the right of most views?
What the hell is the bright horizon light?
i also am an advertizing and commercial artist that worked for disney and universal,...if that is projected i can't imagine the power it used.
oh and since when did the russians ever admit a failure imediately?
by the way we are in cooperation w/ the russians for space travel why woulnd't they lie w/ us?
FIND OUT WHO WAS UNDER THE CONE.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ThanX ChemBreather! Nice Vids!
AudioSlave sounds enough like Rage against the machine that it's hard to tell for sure who was doing vocals.
Believe it or not, I composed a decent reply to you'r post, with some rather heavy research poured into it, but when I posted the piece I'd written (3+hours including research)...at least I type fast, surprise!
My writting had all been stolen by the 4000 character maximum, or it's pal Gollum (and I do so hope it enjoys it's precious...).
I had written exactly 4,000 characters, which I'd de-spaced, and fudged a wee bit in auld ainglitch to make fit .
I even proofread it.
No problem; till I hit the button.
Then it was gone, like an infant left on a pallet out on the lawn when the dingos come snuffling by, or the bears, wolves, panthers (mountain lions) wild hogs, or pythons ect.,ect.. We've no dingos hereabouts but I've no children under 30 anyway, and everyone here carries firearms because we have large animals (I even left out a few) that think people are the other white meat.
Even Bambi will attack with no warning (natural camo) if the rut is on.
Though I am quite skilled at self defense, I don't want to have any opportunity to get snagged by Mama Bear while I'm changing a flat tire, or tyre for my friends who would probably use a spanner to remove the lug nuts instead of a lug wrench like we colonials use, and anyway, if they live in Merrry auld England instead of Oz the government has probably made it illegal to have a lug wrench or a deflated tyre.
I once had a 1959 Vauxhaul Estate wagon I could yank a 12 inch piece of chromium trim from and stand off any hiwaymen who happened along whilst I was repairing my conveyance, usually with a sideways smirk and a cry of "STAND AND DELIVER", but I swear, I only picked on hoodlums.
Life, death, spirals, coils, snakes, and all, as you can see, I've stayed right on topic here.
Duders, some of us, sometimes have something a bit over 4,000 characters to say, and sometimes we even include elements of style in hopes our scribbles won't be too pedestrian.
Like this time I included a bit about The Red Dragon, and why modern folk do not know her name. I also wrote with some authority concerning the Grand Illuminator, laughingly called the Prince of Darkness by certain un-named ones a bit bedimmed of wit, and yes, I even managed to work in several lines of the Bard (from The Tempest). At least I can do enough Shakespear to warm the cold, cold, cockles of well intentioned teachers of "Theater Arts" whithered little black hearts (it's all the tranquilizers and alcohol), with a goodly sprinkling of three or four varieties of "real" science, and most religious books from memory.
I also mentioned the COIL/SPIRAL/increasing diameter circular cutting of an apple peel. As being among the;
-> FIRST PROFOUND STATEMENTS ANCIENT MANKIND LEFT FOR US.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join