It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okey, found this cool Vid, yea I like mystisiscm(? eh)..
Click the More Info on the Vid Page for more Links Etc..
So, is it going down, or are the bits of information starting to get abit too uncomfy ?

Get ready...it's coming sooner than expected and NASA is doing everything it can to keep it covered up! If you go to the SOHO website you can see all these images direct from NASA and also wonder WHY THERE IS NO IMAGES FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS??? They stopped uploading them!

This was the same exact thing the ancients warned us about...a giant spiral in the sky in the morning!

Google Video Link

video.yahoo.com...
Want to know what the Devil really is? Satan, The Dragon, Lucifer, Nibiru, The Destroyer, Nemesis, The Frightener, Phaeton, Plant X...all the same thing. A brown dwarf star. Add Me To Your Myspace www.myspace.com... The elites have been preparing for this since the 80s...Buying up land, building a system based upon the event itself, which I suspect will happen March, 22nd, 2013...Exactly 33 years after the Georgia Guidestones were built. ALL THE KEYS FOR UNDERSTANDING ARE IN THIS VIDEO All the ancient mythology about Dragons and Serpents...Horned Devils, Demons, satan...all come from comets...One in particular, twice as big as Jupiter that orbits a dense brown dwarf star about 5 times bigger than Earth. 5 moons and there you have the seven headed dragon. Read OTHER ancient texts other than the Bible to fill in more of the blanks. That's why everything is happening

What is your take in this ?
The Media here still say it was a rocket, but, the Military Said on wednesday they did NOT KNOW what it was, it was the Media, atleast on wednesday Claiming a Rocket, Not the Military or any one else.
I saw this talk on the news my self,so I know...

[edit on 11/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
looks like a russian rocket to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I believe even Russia said it was a missle and I doubt they would lie on behalf of NASA.

The Russian Defense Ministry has confirmed the Russian Navy launched a Bulava ballistic missile on the same day, but has declined to make any connection with the lights seen over Norway.

It confirmed the missile was fired from the "Dmitry Donskoi" nuclear submarine, but would not comment on the submarine's location at the time of launch.

Link: www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.dailytech.com...

Russia has claimed responsibility for the spiral. Now, whether or not they know it to be true is another question. I have no doubt there could be things about this story that both the Russian military and NASA have an interest in covering up, but I'm not sure I understand the argument being presented. What is that first video claiming is being covered up? The end times? I'm a huge fan of mysticism myself, but I take this case to be more interesting in terms of accidental symbolism--synchronicity--than any sort of explicit relation to external factors, such as ancient rock carvings/paintings of spirals.

Also, can't get the 2nd vid to work.

+108 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
imho, anyone who keeps claiming its a rocket, producing that perfect spiral, vivid colours, hundreds if not thousands of witnesses who arent crazy, and our intellect to compare to other failed rockets and comparing and realising this must be the most epic of epicest rocket failures - is out of his mind, and lives in unconscious denial.

im not saying its a stargate, im not sayin its anytin, but im WAY more inclined to believe its sumtin other than a frikkin failed rocket the russians denied immediately then later conveniently took blame for, sort of.

aLaN

but hey, keep smilin friends!!! these r damnnnnnn interestin times to be alive! =)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well I will never believe what any one in the media is telling me,just the opposite in fact.
I think that the spiral is the most common pictograph in history,why?
I think the ancients were trying to tell us something.
I think this is entirely possible.
I remember coming across something about British brass plates with spirals I'm going to look I'll be back.
S&F

Edit; haven't rockets/missiles failed before?Any evidence they produced this effect?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beatnietzsche

Agreed. To add to your bit, in case you dont know, these channelers who channel ashtar and galactic federation dudes etc r claiming it was a stargate, letting motherships in, in preperation for the 12.12.09 - 21.12.09 energy blast.

just fyi
hell knows whats the truth behind this all! hehehe

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

let us not forget the smokey thing connecting the spiral to the ground... in all fairness.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Okay about the report for the rocket, does anybody have any other night time launch footage of an ICBM causing the same thing?

I think we need to see some proof that it was Russian rocket, because what happened was just way to weird. I could be completely wrong and it could be a rocket, but why exactly would a rocket cause something like that to happen?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by madness

I do know! But it's the scattershot clumping together of all these esoteric memes that makes me want to bring attention to them, because I'd hope someone would be inclined to stand back and realize that their argument doesn't really count as an argument. It's just, "Look! Crazy! Told you so!"

I don't put faith in any institution of government (in the broad sense)--whether it be media, politics, or education. And it's true that the rocket explanation is shaky by virtue of the sheer brilliance of the display witnessed.

But you can't just show me pictures of spirals and insist that it proves a cause-and-effect relationship between those pictures and the Norway spiral phenomenon. There are many possibilities, and to insist this is a message from the Gods or the ancients or both, whatever, is just as silly as to insist without question that it must have been a rocket because CNN or the Russian military said so.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't know about anybody else here... But I really don't buy the story of a failed missile at all. How can a failed ICBM make a spiral like that! If it were to fail... I would guess it would either burn up/explode (lasting 15 seconds max), or just fall out of the sky. Since when do missiles make dark blue spirals like that? And since when does Russia go around randomly launching ICBM's? Especially during the Nobel awards? They may be a bit careless... But this is an action you'd expect from a rogue state like North Korea or Iran, not Russia, a member of the UN security council.

Also, like the the youtube video that was the main focus of this post proved, NASA is actively trying to cover it up.

My guess is that it is some kind of UFO related technology... If there was a missile launch... I'd believe in the very least that this spiral was some UFO anti-missile weapon of some sort.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dont know have things work else where in the World, but Russia Alway makes a pre-announcement about launching rockets, and the Military said They Had not heard any thing about it.

And, if there is an coming doom, they would lie thru their teeth after a phonecall from the Peace Prizer winner..

Had the military on the news said it from the start,it was an missfire from an russian rocket launch, it would have been a diffrent story, but they didnt.

And how can a rocket spin around on the same spot that long without moving up/down or left/right ?
It is at the same spot all the time.. Ive never seen a rocket doing a perfect spiral with that color spectrum, blue trail ? sun gives red/orange/yellow light...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It was a missile malfunction. If you look at one of the videos of it you can see the object rotating with smoke coming out one end. You can also see a smoke trail from the launch in some of the photos. The Russian defense ministry said it was a beluga rocket launched from a submarine in the White Sea.

A beautiful and I am sure very expensive art show in the sky courtesy of the Russian military.

Calm down.. drink a beer and chill... unfortunately the aliens are not here to save us yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree, it is just 'a rocket missfire', so blue white spiral launches should be a dime a dozen...

No explanaition either, like why is the spiral so huge and who is going to take the blame here ?After all, a rocket going amock must be delt with, cant have stray missiles running around our skies...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It was the star disc and I don't know if it is connected or not.
images.google.com... =X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CB4QsAQwAw

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by madness
im not saying its a stargate, im not sayin its anytin, but im WAY more inclined to believe its sumtin other than a frikkin failed rocket the russians denied immediately then later conveniently took blame for, sort of.

ditto for me too, what ever it was, i do not think its a rocket.

who knows, we can only speculate.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Edit: removed post. I've decided to withhold judgement about this.

But to be fair, my post said I don't think it's a rocket. It doesn't explain that spiral. But I'm going to look at more footage of the spiral and try to figure it out.

However, if anyone could explain that spiral in the meantime (the mechanics/physics of it) I would appreciate that.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well at least most of can see it was no rocket. How are you breather?

Good find on the vid, those pictures at Denver they do just what they are intended to do.
They send a message of impending doom. Could it all be a hoax in the end. That's what I'm looking for in all of this, as that would be the best thing to hope for.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
just stumbled on this... if you were baffled before, i dunno what u gonna be now
i need to reabsorb and reponder.. i still smell it fishy...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Check out this disk

www.world-mysteries.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com... ncracked-Codes-003.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Again the spiral pattern.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join