It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Really Preparing For Civil War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Chuck Baldwin (constitution party presidential candidate) reports:

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

"According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks 'numerous' meetings with his war council abut how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nation's banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a 'last ditch gambit' whose success is 'far from certain.'"

The EU Times article continues by saying, "To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later."

The Times story goes on to say that there are "over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode."

more at link

I think they are preparing to squash uprisings that will occur from people starving due to the dollar getting blown out.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I doubt it will ever happen..i dont belive 220 million americans have guns, not that many! Wee are just too laid back, easy going and lame by todays standard to stand up..if anyone really cared about uprising at all, people would have impeached bush, protested heavily at state and city meetings expresing thier anger, not negotiating or venting it.
But of course if the dollar dos come falling dwon, people are going to want to survive, and im sure canada willclsoe its borders, when they see hundreds of thousands of people communiting thier way... the idea is to seank in undtected and stay undetected, until it blows over...
BEsides, the rate and greed our government and big bankers are going, their not gunna let that happen..thiers oo much money to be swindled from us suckers so they can contiue to arrogently buy things no one wnats and cant affrod anyway...ohnd have abusive authority over co workers* dont thik thier gunna wanna let that one go

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yawn. This has been posted before.
Another "some guy' video. whooopie!
And who exactly are these million soldiers supposed to fight? The myth that most of America is so alarmed by Obama that they will take up arms to overthrow the Government?

This kind of fear mongering alarmist, without foundation stuff really contributes nothing to ATS, except another entry for the failed predictions
thread!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

They are going to put down the civil unrest that will occur when people are starving due to the dollar getting blown out.

The dollar is going to be decoupled from the purchase of oil, and a coordinated dump of the dollar will occur by foreign central banks.

The US will be a smoking hulk when this happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some points:

1) Bush is no longer the president so stop blaming him. He is irrelevant and has been so for almost a year now.
2) There is no way we could muster a million troops in the CONUS. The entire military barely numbers a million including reserves, National Guard, and State/Territorial defense forces.
3) The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms estimates that the 300,000,000 US citizens own 223,000,000 firearms between them ... so that figure is correct.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Some points:

1) Bush is no longer the president so stop blaming him. He is irrelevant and has been so for almost a year now.
2) There is no way we could muster a million troops in the CONUS. The entire military barely numbers a million including reserves, National Guard, and State/Territorial defense forces.
3) The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms estimates that the 300,000,000 US citizens own 223,000,000 firearms between them ... so that figure is correct.

1) You are mistaken (at best). Nobody, no, not even the evil black man, could accomplish the looting of the middle class, the padding of the wealthy, and the starting of wars based on lies and profit potential.

Nope, not even Obama could have done all that in 10 months.

-nice try though.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric

Nobody, no, not even the evil black man

Well, he is half white so ....maybe?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This reminds me of another thread involving the degrading credibility that ats has been suffering recently. Where as in the past ats was based on research and fact finding to prove theorys now i can simply make sum bs up and its a fact or worst yet reiderate someone elses fictisous claims to lend credibilty. Id hate to see ats lose its edge and become a tabloid site.
This site is one of the last places where the fringe can be hold amazing real truths but only if we monitor our what ifs with real facts.
Like always just my opinion.

P.S. i always get a kick out of the ats er who says he knows the names and types of species that live in other solar systems and dimensions i mean really people that is just outlandish, simply offer us one fact ?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here`s another better point...the article was written by Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.eutimes.net...

“There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul,” former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting “Voices from the Heartland” told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour “Survive 2 Thrive” broadcast Thursday.

“What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads.” Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
This reminds me of another thread involving the degrading credibility that ats has been suffering recently. Where as in the past ats was based on research and fact finding to prove theorys now i can simply make sum bs up and its a fact or worst yet reiderate someone elses fictisous claims to lend credibilty. Id hate to see ats lose its edge and become a tabloid site.
This site is one of the last places where the fringe can be hold amazing real truths but only if we monitor our what ifs with real facts.

It is becoming a losing battle. The invasion is here!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This article was left on infowars for less than an hour. Anyone hear from Infowars as to the reason why? If this is true, we have what, less than 2 months to prepare for full scale civil war?

dprogram.net...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Dont be to sure about that Ziggy, do you have a short memory? You see what happens when someones National Sports team wins a superbowl or a world series... Sometimes they loot and riot... Look at Katrina the aftermath that is people looted and raped... Now try the nationaly if Americans cant buy there toys, feed there kids, they will riot and there will be war.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Speaking of short memories, how many such predictions of dire disaster have been on ATS that have never happened?
I can't remember even one that did happen!
Years of Bush declaring martial law, concentration camps, alien invasion, war with?, etc.
You name it, it's been breathlessly posted here.tBUT NONE OF IT EVER HAPPENS!!!!
What does this tell us? YOU figure it out!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First of all the military has sworn an oath to uphold the constitution and Im pretty sure this would be a shredding of same. I'm betting ninety percent of our armed forces would definatly not go for this.
The sources say it all: its nothing more than EU and Sasha Fail wet dream. They wish America would fall but I got news for you..we'll be around a long time.

To the OP

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Look at the 1st sentence.

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin...

uSE YOUR HEAD before posting this drivel!

This lying POS posts the link to the eu times, but not to the article mentioned!
WHY?!

was the link too "obscure"?

Baldwin is a god damn liar.

He quotes the story but doesn't provide a simple link.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Where as in the past ats was based on research and fact finding to prove theorys now i can simply make sum bs up and its a fact or worst yet reiderate someone elses fictisous claims to lend credibilty

Some people are just too stupid to live.

Some think that just because someone prints something on their website, then by golly it simply MUST be true.

Baldwin is a liar.

If the article was real, then he would post a link to that story.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I never said it was going to happen. BUT if the dollar gets dumped it will occur. The Million dollar question is will it happen?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
so what is this verifiable information just cause there is supposably troop activity it has absoutely no coralation with civil war lets not forget we are in a major war. Is there any verifiable info? or is it just another persons opinion that fits the mold . the definition of proof is pretty lame at best lately on ATS. Facts people we need more facts and to stop quoting people who say catchy quotes with third party opinions to back there claims. When i can create my first thread Maybe i will claim hmm..? well no matter I just make something up!!
The real conspiracy seems to be why we are we so gulable and easily duped . WAIT!! Thats it here it is my first thread title got it: "The end is near" and i can back it up with plenty of self for filling made up facts like have you noticed the earthquakes lately or the out break of wars all over and man there seems to be a lot more cloudy days lately"

Its to bad that people would rather post some crazy ass story to get attention rather then be truly amazed by a real conspiracy solved that could enlighten our minds but that takes effort clarity and research and those things can be quite boring no instant gratification for the poster so instead we get another reptilian alien hybrid thread. i mean come on folks a fact is a fact once it is misused or misdirected and stretched it becomes a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

Yeah the whool is thick here right now on ATS but if we percevere we will regain focus. I have just started posting lately and i often feel like im attacking people personally but its hard to give ignorance any love. I hope im not alone in this way of thought. I mean have you noticed even the sourcing is usually nothing more then another persons personal opinion and not real facts?
Peace freind

top topics

<<   2 >>

join