It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright flash of light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Early this morning I was dreaming about someone holding my hand. It felt very real and I felt a great feeling of love as this was happening even though I did not know who this could be.

I was not dreaming anything else that I can remember.

And I could actually feel this. It was very nice and kind of sweet.

Then something woke me up suddenly and just as my eyes opened I saw a bright flash of light near my window. It would have been blinding if it had lasted longer than a second. That's how bright it was.

My dog sleeps on my bed but when I awoke he was looking in the direction of the "flash" and barked once loudly. I think he might have actually seen it too.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could be a spirit guide or spiritual helper. I have been recieving communications of some sort in my dreams from some sort of sentience lately. I have seen those flashes of light every now and then as well. It's like a "pop" that is like a tiny camera flash bulb going off.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

\Sounds like an abduction to me Elaine

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elaine

In direct response to your original post, the second time I had an experience like this, was when my best friend since 16, passed away 3 years ago in 2006. My best friend developed cancer, and on the last weekend he was alive, a huge tree blocked the only way to exit my subdivision. The area I lived in got slammed from weather resulting downed trees and powerlines everywhere and took 24hours to get to my subdivision. The whole weekend I personally was on edge, and couldn't explain the nagging feeling, though I felt I had to see him in the hospital. so I decided that if they clear the trees, I'd go.

So at about 5am sunday I finally calmed enough to try and get some rest, and about 6:03am I hear a really loud boom, in concert with a bright gold flash.

I jumped up, woke my girlfriend asking if she seen and heard what I did and she had no clue what I was talking about, then I knew what it was and told her we have to get the phone call and we'll leave.

She started crying(as we've been together since I knew my best friend) and knew I had a bad feeling, and at 6:07am my friends little brother called, telling me jason died a few minutes before.

The other time was when my grandmother passed when I was in the navy.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Could be a spirit guide or spiritual helper. I have been recieving communications of some sort in my dreams from some sort of sentience lately. I have seen those flashes of light every now and then as well. It's like a "pop" that is like a tiny camera flash bulb going off.

So then it is not just me. I have been experiencing very similar happenings with dreams. I vaguely recall conversations, memories and other lives (?). It is very difficult to put into words. It is like waking to find that you are still dreaming or something like that. What about being in two places at the same time? Every morning I know exactly when to wake up and as I do several moments later my alarm clock goes off and my consciousness shifts and then I start forgetting where I was fast! It’s the veil of unknowing sweeping over me with tremendous speeds. It is very difficult to recall much of anything especially when I am having a conversation with someone or something.

The most fascinating dream I have had was more real to me than this reality. I recall being in space without a space suite and I was just perfect. I felt the presence of two other beings and they were helping me with something. I think they were showing me how to travel around without my physical body. I recall them telling me to go into our sun! Yes you heard me, they asked me to go into the sun and they said it was a portal and so I went. I appeared somewhere alien to me and everything was much different. On the other end is a black hole and they said to get back just to go into the black hole. I recall weird space creatures and bugs and technology that are not easily explainable. They said I could do this at any time.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
flash of light eh?

MEBBE its someone driving near your house. they go over a bump/pothole/slight hill. the lights shine up to your room for a second...

or mebbe it could be a flash light.

top topics

join