It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joyce warns of US 'Armageddon'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The die have already been cast by TPTB. The Alt-A and Option Arm loans are coming up. The most TPTB can do is spin. They've crashed things many times before, but not on this scale. Even they are afraid it could spiral out of hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

Finally somebody else see it. They really did a job on this one. In fact i don't think they are going to be able to gain control of it. This is way worse than the Great Depression.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree! If America goes down we all go down!

America have to get a grip on it's spending. And if it can get some of the cool stuff out from black projects then commercialize it that would give America a whole new manufacturing base.

So this little crises could be good for everyone in the long run.

A fools hope maybe.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Sorry bub but the only people who are going to benifit from this crap, are the same ones who make money from war, and have thier fingers in all the illegal , and black opps pies ever baked.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Something about the whole dollar crash just doesn't add up. They have gone to war with countries to keep the dollar's value. Add to the equation that no one would tank their own currency on purpose unless they had a very good reason. Add in also that the entity tanking the currency is the federal reserve. I think they are rigging the system and devaluing the dollar on purpose so that they buy back their debt for pennies on the dollar then raise the dollars value again. Only the suckers who jettison the dollar get left holding the bag.

Makes sense when you think about it.

If I owe you a $1000 and really don't want to pay you. I could then buy gold when the dollar is high, then devalue the dollar so that $1000 is now worth a dollar in gold. I take a dollar in gold and buy dollars with it, then pay you off in dollars. Your debt is paid, but I'm only out $1. Then at a time of my choosing when it is most advantageous to me, I crank the dollar back up to its original value.

A rich man's ponzi scheme. Something tells me they do this all the time to nullify mass amounts of debt. They also do this with real estate.

All currency is now vapor anyway except those backed by gold or silver. As soon as the federal reserve made the amount of currency in circulation private, everyone should have know the fix was in. At that point, the dollar is worth whatever they say it is worth.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xman_in_blackx

concise. nailed it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xman_in_blackx

That makes even less sense really. After they buy all those dollars back the money will be in circulation and will cause even more inflation. Unless they start taking dollars out of the economy here which would be absolute chaos.

The currency is backed by confidence, and confidence is very very hard to gain back once it is gone. Besides once the money is that low the whole world would have already moved on to something else. America would be the next Zimbabwe.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
So whats the timeframe here? Does he think this could or will happen wihin the next year or so?

ziggy

Always remember the cardinal rule of the historically best prognosticators.

Predict an eventual outcome, but never predict a date by WHEN it will occur.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.southernappeal.org...

www.debtreductionformula.com...
(Some good,practical advice on how to cope in the coming times,too.)

Just adding these links in case anyone is interested in the fact that economic collapse has already been written about,and it is my belief this is exactly what we are seeing take place.

For a global "currency",which could turn out to be associated with "the chip",it makes perfect sense to destroy the old system

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
.........and Barnaby Joyce's opinion is held in such high esteem, here is Australia too!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Well argentina collapsed and they didn't lose a damm thing.

What makes you think it will be different in america? The sun will still shine in the morning and set in the evening...

Argentinians lost plenty. Thousands of people lost their homes and jobs. Half the country was thrust into poverty. People suffered, and some of them died.

Capital fled the country - it was stolen, is essence. Plundered, by the same banking industry that is now feasting on us.

People speak of the recovery in Argentina, but it is not what it's made out to be. People have less income, and control over things like utilities are firmly consolidated in foreign hands.

So yes, they lost, and they are still suffering the effect of the plunder.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I believe that there are two elite in regard to the US, the US elite and the Elite that are of the world that many of the US elite want to be like. There are two plans running parallel and it is noticeable. The world elite move from country to country milking it dry, and right now they are milking the US. The US elite are doing things that are counter-productive to a society to live (get rid of manufacturing, devalue the dollar etc. etc.), but yet they still do it. There being told or conned to do it because they believe they are on the team, and in reality they aren't. So the useful idiots of the US elite are destroying the country in order to be "part of the team" when in reality they aren't. The US elite have done the job so well that it has caught the international elite off guard and they are playing protect assets. They know that the US meltdown/implosion is well ahead of schedule and so they are doing everything they can to firewall their power places from the US explosion.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Those two elites you talk of basically come down to the House of Rothschild, which by now is European nobility and the House of Rockefeller, which is an off-shot of the former and is wannabe American Nobility. They share similar goals and attend the same committee meetings, but, as history has shown us, they are not above conflict, to the point of killing each other... Psychopaths will be psychopaths, and there are many internal power struggles, tension points. Even if the NWO is built it will collapse because of this negative internal dynamic, it does not have cohesion.

From what I can tell this is a bit of a phantom crisis, and it's basically financial and psychological warfare directed at the middle class of the USA first, and of the western world second. It seems to me that they are shifting resources from the developed nations, which are ready to evolve to the next phase which is an economy flush with energy from advanced technology and totally decentralized from the control structures, something the world elite, headed up by the houses mentioned in the paragraph above and other institutions like the Roman Catholic Church, Royalty, and so, coming fundamentally down to psychopathic bloodlines, does not want.

The goal then becomes clear, and also explains the Argentinian example. There is a socio-technological thresh-hold the elite does not want the middle class to cross. There is a spiritual awakening thresh-hold the elite does not want mankind to cross. Because it is their demise as a ruling class (cast?).

So they dismantle any and all nations that reaches a techological status, especially if their culture is individualistic. They do this dismantling through the financial superstructure of fiat currencies they have built, using media and religion and other mind control tricks to condition people to think about money first and what they are actually doing second. This is one of the reasons the plate gets passed around in church, it's not just to fatten the priest, it's to propagate the illusion that money is the basic economic means of trade, keeping communities from acting by themselves for themselves out of mutual love. There are many subtleties in how the elites control the world, but it basically comes down to full spectrum balcanization of human beings, up to and including the dismantling of family. We are meant, in their ideology, to be slaves, and slaves must have no sense of self worth.

The above paragraph explains why global corporations, almost all of which will be headed by psychopaths, are so intent on this dash to the bottom. Low wages, sweat shop conditions, long hours... The logic of money compels it, but it's not really about the money, it's a process of incremental (here's that word again) enslavement.

Thus the world elite are developing nations which have less developed middle classes and less educated peoples, namely Brazil, India and China, making them the factories, and farms, of the world, as they dismantle the wealth of Europe and the USA. We got this wealth out of slavery and empire, so in a sense there is Karma here, but that doesn't mean we have to lay down and give up. We can, all of us, break out of this logic, if we assume our own individual power and love our fellow men, at the same time being aware of the psychotic goals of our psychologically diseased leadership.

If we don't wake up to who we are and what is being done to us, well, we would have lost our chance of breaking the cycle and building a golden civilization. Because the elites want a green civilization. A feudalism built on indentured servitude, servitude built on lies like Global warming, climate change, financial crisis, weapons of mass destruction, 911, holocaust, terrorism, white al quaeda, and so on.

I've already stuck up my middle finger, my own personal obelisk, at this situation. I will not be a part of it. But I am just one. The good news is millions of people are doing the same. When we hit critical mass, if we haven't already, the system will change, organically from within. I see signs of it happening already. These could yet be the best of times but it depends on the sum total of individual decisions, breaking the cycle. The revolution will not be televised. And it will not be in a government setting or vrs shock police.

It will be a choice, between fear and love.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
The currency is backed by confidence, and confidence is very very hard to gain back once it is gone. Besides once the money is that low the whole world would have already moved on to something else. America would be the next Zimbabwe.

Exactly and that is why the ptb keep undermining it, instead of supporting it.

1)During an economic crisis you spend less, not more.

2)Mainstream media(if they were reasonably honest) would not cause panic.

3)They would allow central banks to be audited and any discrepancies found would be made public. Then corrective action would be taken such as nationalising them and stopping the *prime rate* thievery.

4)As a last resort you devalue the currency.

THE GOVERNMENTS ARE DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Money is MANMADE. God didnt make it. Earth didnt make it. Ask yourself this, when a country goes to war, how the HELL does it buy an Army when it is in DEBT?!

Here is what I think about money. The root of ALL evil, the ONLY sense of purpose it delivers is social control. So there's no looting, and it provides a workforce for a country. Thats the only good point about money.

If the government creates a money system that is infinite in supply, there will be no debt, there would be no economic crash. It will be an actual stable country. Think about it.

The government is already has access to an infinite amount of money. So why the hell would you put a country through hell for...nothing. For control?

Each government has access to an endless supply of money. Inflation?? what is that? the more money you have, the less value it holds at other country? How is my dollar worth less somewhere else? because the government said so??

If aliens came down and visited our planet, and they were selling their technology, what would we give them? 1 million dollars? really? aliens want that??

Money. It starts all war, it turns us into recycled slaves. It promotes most of the crimes and it sleazes everything that is business oriented, like hospital, imagine hospital that gets an infinite supply of money. People lives are put 2nd over a bunch of paper and ink.

LOL i just insulted money. I hope government dont come after me =/

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Sly_U]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What a joke this world is. The global elite creates mindless, delusional fear, and everyone from the top down acts on it. I myself am guilty of acting on it, and now I've realized that it's all a huge mastermind game to keep us more focused on the external and less focused on ourselves within. If more of us realized that the kingdom of heaven is within us...if we meditated more and focused more on aligning our chakras, refining our physiology, fasting, promoting a positive, infinite, energetic aura like a force field, reflective of our internal state, we would KNOW where true power and control lies and would worry less about external non-sense. The only thing that matters is the mind. The mind is the most powerful, most authentic, non-tangible, tool an individual can possess, and we all have one. Everything is created through the mind and nothing exists without it.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Hey, it's just a ride. Some have seen that it's just a ride and come back to tell us, and we... kill these people. Yet it's still just a ride.

Paraphrasing Bill Hicks.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If you want to get rid of this government, you will need to replace it with something better. That something, of course, will be made up of people. The problem seems to be related to people. So, you start something new, you had better find people that are honest, transparent, etc.

Do you really believe that can happen?

I suggest you re-evaluate your position and question a few things. For example, getting rid of the Federal Reserve? Are you kidding? Who would you hand it over to, Congress? They can't even balance a budget, let alone run an economy. The bankers are the best at running the economy, and until the sub-prime problem came along, things were doing alright.

I think our system is good, but we need citizen oversight committees to look down the necks of the GAO.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
If you want to get rid of this government, you will need to replace it with something better. That something, of course, will be made up of people. The problem seems to be related to people. So, you start something new, you had better find people that are honest, transparent, etc.

Perhaps indirectly but that fails to acknowledge the root cause of any given problem. When 90%+ of our representatives are corrupt to the core then there is a problem with the system itself and failure to acknowledge this is really self-delusion.

Do you really believe that can happen?

Only if the system changes can there be real change. A good start would be banning campaign donations/contributions while allowing for tax payers to pick-up the tab.

Anyone caught taking contributions from corporations and/or wealthy private individuals would be held accountable in a court of law and prosecuted. Campaign contributions are nothing more than bribes! This is just one simple step out of many others.

I suggest you re-evaluate your position and question a few things. For example, getting rid of the Federal Reserve? Are you kidding? Who would you hand it over to, Congress? They can't even balance a budget, let alone run an economy. The bankers are the best at running the economy, and until the sub-prime problem came along, things were doing alright.

I disagree 100%. Private banks have no business running the government nor the people. Banks exist to lend money, not issue it! The federal reserve is not a government organisation and as such they are outlaws.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Here's the difference between us and Argentina........we are Americans..........we own guns and LOTS of them. If things got bad enough I'll tell you what the bankers will have to come armed to the teeth if they are going to take my home or the homes of my neighbors and family etc. There is a diminishing point of economic chaos that can ensue before people say that's it......game over and flip the system the bird. I know for a fact that if ANYONE tried to come take my home when the entire US economy is falling down in chaos around me I'll kill them.......go to jail or be killed I don't care. I'm not going to go live in the damn street and die just because the banks want to take my home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join