It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is a new take on the double decker trains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I haven't heard this conspiracy yet... but who knows...

supposidly, these double decker trains that carry cars, are ventilated, and the occupants are chained in... the train goes into a building.... they turn on the gas,
kill the occupants and then drive the train out of the building and insert another and so on... this theory tops the head chopping train theory...

???? -- it sure beats the hell out of hearding cattle

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey,
I know what this guy is talking about there are videos of these so called "trains". If you see the videos of the trains what they actually are is they are used to transport vehicles, the chains are used to keep the vehicles in place, and the reason they are ventilated is because of the fumes the cars produce.
Technology brings the camera into places the general public never see's and can lead to some pretty interesting interpretations.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Hint: wait for evidence before leaping to conclusions. As has been stated by Hack28, there are very good reasons for the trains being that way, and they're not macabre.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I agree with you, but and BUT - I find it interesting that cars moved around America for 70+ years without them. and these trains appear to have a dual use, just as I would expect them to have. as far as it all goes, why waste $10 fuel when you can spend .30cents on a bullet.... so I'm in your camp on this. but I also understand the third Reich's way of thinking and its spot on with what is going on in my opinion. I just noted that this was a different take on the double decker trains ...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's called progress. Before we had cars, people moved around on horses for centuries, so by your logic, that means cars are some sort of illuminati NWO device to kill us all in camps.

It's a 'different take' on trains just as much as it's a 'different take' on reality.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am a top to bottom kind of guy....
I think because we have parted from lets call it the "blacksmith day" and we have produced machines to do the labor for us provided the machines are given what they need to operate. humans are very vulnerable if they rely on machines. they get lazy and forget how to do things for themselves and would rely on a system or a machine. which is broken when ever who controls the machine say its broken.

If you are un-employed - pick up a dead trade and you will be the man ... when they pull the plug ... you dont control it... look around at all the things you dont control. and wonder WHAT IF.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Diesel fuel also didn`t cost almost $3/gallon for years. New cars are transported by truck when they`re not on the train. The trucking company I used to work for was going to spend an estimated $680M a year on fuel alone. It`s significantly cheaper to slap them into a train car and haul them that way, and only use trucks for shorter hauls.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Can you get a link to the actual video you are talking about? that one just goes to youtube in general.

Also i see alot of these cars around here. Being close to one of the major N-S railways from detroit to the south. does make one think about it, but there are alot of things that could be dual purpose.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Seriously? Now double decker trains are a conspiracy???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Anything and everything is a conspiracy if you happen to not know just the right thing, and see just the wrong thing, at just the wrong time. It also helps if you are paranoid.

Here's a link showing just that - someone who doesn't know about light refraction, who can't remember seeing these as a kid, and who is paranoid. Add all that together, and you get a perceived conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join