It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian FLYER found in SAUDI ARABIA..,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Check out were the shadow SHOULD be of the man on the bottom. It just isn't there.

yes and youll notice there is no spade on the end of the shovel ....just a handle and what are you doing jamming a large shovel into the side of a fossils skull...!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BELOW is the original article found from the newspaper in Bangladesh.. .. i'm amazed how fast the AMERICAN DEBUNKERS went about making this wonderful skeleton into a HOAX.. the CORNELL PEOPLE. especially ( KORN= KOR= 272=11(reptilebloodline) N= house EL = lords) seem to have relished trashing this wonderful object in photoshop by cutting off the men working and then installing a totally different inside they call a mamoth or some such silliness.. you are welcome to look up their photoshop DEBUNKER KLUNKER!

Uh?

HAHAHAHA!

Damn it. I knew it was all back to front. They found the skeleton, and THEN the Evil government photoshopped it to look like a mammoth.

Fight the power!
Down with the cold bloods!

seriously though,
is this attention seeking or just for fun? I mean making up stuff like that page and trying to make ppl believe it?
Or do you believe it?
If you do, I don't mean to poke fun, but you have the answer now = definately that picture is a fake

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Whoever did the photoshop work on that image should be hired to verify the validity of other images.
Good skills gone bad!!!!

Nice work, though!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join