It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Grandmaster speaks out (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
AugustusMasonicus:
If you really think everyone are related then I suggest checking your own geneology.

Everyone is related at some point, that is what I am trying to convey to you. If you go far enough out or back you will find that your relations increase exponentially. Please link the charts that you mentioned so that everyone can see just how many 'places' in relation you have to move to make these connections.

It is not like all of the Presidents were first or second cousins, you need to go many more steps out to connect them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I will in no way attempt to deny that the elite of this world have, by all means attempted to keep their power 'close to home' throughout history. It was also very well known throughout our earlier history that the wealthy elite purposely bred within their own families to keep their wealth and power as close to the family as possible.

While the practice of inbreeding has obviously faded almost completely away, the ambitions of the elite that once practiced this have certainly seen a large amount of fruition. I will not deny that you could fairly easily connect dots to almost every ultra powerful person in the world; if not through blood, through association.

This however, does not necessarily mean that every person that can connect themselves to the other dots is actually associated with them. Just because you are blood does NOT mean you are in the club. The club we are talking about is more based on ones intellect and not just their physical features.

I will use for example, Roger Clinton, Bill Clintons infamous half-brother. Sure, he may be blood, but he acts like a damn idiot all the time. He is not in politics, he is not in any position of power, he is not in 'the club'.

Leo Zagami has presented himself, I am not necessarily saying that he is, but he has presented himself in a similar demeanor as Roger Clinton.

Leo Zagami is to the Illuminati what Roger is to Bill.

I dont know, maybe the guy is half-way for real. Seems like to me though, that an organization of such an infamous and abhorred nature as THE Illuminati would practice a hell of a lot better Security Culture than Mr. Zagami has demonstrated.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Kind of makes you wonder how that one dude got through. I mean if it's all a scam on us sheeple, it would seem that we got one over on them. It would seem that I am related to this bloodline. I guess I will be president soon. Ya'll better be nice to me or I will have you thrown into Fema camps when I declare Martial Law. then I will become the ultimate power in the universe! I will be the NWO and the Illuminati! I will make myself grandmaster of both and come to ATS and offer to give information to anyone who asks. I will most likely not have any great knowledge, I will just spew some psudo intellectual garbage, and say things like Peace and love.

Peace and love to all, and to all a good night.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I will become the ultimate power in the universe!

Wait, are you going to become the Death Star?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This could be an eye opener for a few... www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
This could be an eye opener for a few... www.youtube.com...

Man, he sounds more like Tony Soprano or something and not at all worthy of his supposed dicipline.

If he messes with Norway I think he can look forward to the screen going black. Call it a hunch.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
AugustusMasonicus:
It is rather ludicrous to believe that all, except one, united states presidents are related to eachother , and in addition most of them are related to the royality of Brittain.

-Maggador

You need to reword this. Maybe it is just me, but, it sounds like you just called yourself ludicrous.

Of course, if I run my family tree out to 10th cousin slightly removed I can link to Sitting Bull, Pilgrims, and some of Europe's aristicratic families. Alas I am just a working class guy from the southern US. It hasn't helped me become rich, famous, or connected.

Sometimes we reach too far in looking for connections.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ehhh. I don't really believe a word this dude says.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I did my family genealogy a few years back and found that I was 9th cousins twice removed to George Washington on my fathers side!!!

If I ran for president...
I could use high ranking members of my lodge as cabinet members couldn't I?

No New Taxes!!! YES We Can! A Chicken in Every Pot. A car in every garage. Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago? Thank you for your support!!! Can I count on your vote?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And hes still alive? lol i have come accross this mans interview
didnt take much of an interest in him
not too sure why usually i would
but i couldnt get into it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join