It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian missile explains sky mystery.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by arlisjohnson
There is no evidence to prove it was a failed missile. In order to unequivocably prove it, I would need these questions answered:

-How does an out of control rocket stay at a single point in the sky and then create a "halo" effect when it expends its fuel.

It did not stay at a single point in the sky. It is about how high it was in the air and your point of view to the object. (see countless videos posted)

-If it was a rocket why is there no contrail of it arriving to it's point of spinning or falling to the ground?
It went very very high up into the atmosphere.
The orange light was the first stage of the rocket, the blue the second. With the sun at the angle it was and possibly other weather conditions (?) -- It made for a great visual display.

-Why has no debris been discovered?
Eyewitness reported debris falling. (He was a fisherman)
Do always have access to debris reports for every single rocket launch?

-If it was fuel being ejected causing the spiral then wouldn't it have eventually been overcome by gravity creating an uneven object instead of a perfect spiral further
extending into the night sky( also assuming there was no wind to distort its appearance)
Very high in the atmosphere again

-What then is the blue spiraling (ribbon shaped) light, reaching the ground?
2nd Stage of the rocket
\\
-Why is it that once the white spiral formed into the "halo" did the finely winded blue light began to dissipate from it's point of origin (white spiral) downwards to the ground?
Good Question I am curious myself of those reports.
Could this have been the inspiration for all the spiral petroglyphs around the world?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arlisjohnson

The missile's contrail from the launch:

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Norway photo...

Other Missile Photos...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f27fc5514868.jpg[/atsimg]

Second image also shows a little of that blue cone.
It's probably the fumes from the third stage.
The halo/black hole effect was caused from the fuel running out. And every person with basic knowledge of physics knows what inertia is. What was already ejected continued moving away from the missile thus creating the black hole.
Who gives a damn about a Russian test missile's debris? Heard anything about previous test missiles' debris??
And it all happened too high for Earth's gravity to affect it much.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This totally makes sense.
I don't believe its something ET was showing us anyway.

Could be a new concept for sky-art with fireworks!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Thanks for the amazing footage!

I don't know what it is but there is no way it is a missile, what do the Russians think we are, stupid?

I hope we find out the truth some day but missile? What muppets !!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im not buying the failed missile launch. watch any failed missile launch and you will see that when the missle get's out of control its remotely destroyed. one example is the scram jet launch with the us military it was destroyed cause it was out of control. why would russia let the missle keep going till it ran out of fuel instead of remotely destroying it. also russia would not fire a missle towards norways border with out letting them know or that would be an act of war.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by speeddr2000]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We almost have the same missile:

Call Steven Tyler, UFO looks like a missile.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah! It must be a UFO, wormhole, stargate or whatever!
The FACT that it appeared over the Barents sea Russian test area on the very day the launch was made, AND that the launch was ANNOUNCED WELL IN ADVANCE is just a cover up.
Stop being so stubborn UFO fans! Stop being so gullible.
It was a Russian ICBM guys!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
what i dont get is.... if this was a test, why arent the fear mongers acting on it?

I mean its just russia, with nukes, testing a new rocket....

I remember Iran tested a few rockets and the MSM was going berserk over it, yet, not a peep about this ICBM, its all just UFO this, Ufo that... OBAMA was in the damn area when this occurred. thats kind of like Russia playing Russian roulette... (pun definitely intended.)

I think that missile defense shield should be put back up, because Cold war II is underway.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Russia has had ICBM's for decades. Iran is just developing long range missles, not even ICBM's. This means another country could have nuclear delivery capability. Get it?
The test are announced well in advance. Google Russian sea test ICBM launches, you can read from a year ago about the tests. Why do the Russians announce test in advance? Gee, there's that pesky nuclear war thing. THEY WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THEY ARE TESTING, NOT ATTACKING!
JEEEUZ!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think there is another possibility.....as soon as I first saw it, I said Projection. Check out Disclosetv they have a great video by Wilcox...I am new here and need some guidance on the embedding videos and pictures thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It probely was a russian missle test.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They didn`t blow it up because SLBM/ICBM`s don`t have self destructs. The rockets that were blown up were all civilian rockets. As for shooting over Norway being an act of war, do you have any idea how high that missile was when it crossed their border? If it wasn`t in space it was incredibly close to it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
sorry,

theres not a chance in hell that the norwegian lights was infact a stray russian missile not a hope,

was it a stray russian missle over china in 1988 or St petersberg 2007 i highly doubt it you dont have to be a brain sergen after watching the videos and looking over the pics & the infrared

but i hope & pray not everybody is as easy to fool

top topics

<< 1   >>

join