It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing BlackPoison94

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This seems to be a bit awkward for me, seeing as no matter how many times I introduce myself, I can never think of anything interesting to say. Well, I suppose I should start already.

My name's Kajol, I'm 15 and I'm from the UK (I'm a Hindu by the way). I have a keen interest in everything that's circling us and for much of my time, I spend it either reading, researching or roleplaying...(yes, a bit gay to some). You could say I walk on the Internet, learning about the ancient civilisations that once conquered (and still do) our land.

Okay..I'm rambling now...but if there's anything else you wish to know, just strike a conversation with me ^_^ I'm pretty nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Welcome Kajol!

Interesting age to be signed up for an alternative news site!

Hope you get what you can out of it and embrace the unexplained!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well then, let me welcome you!
love your username choice..and the fact that at your age you are inquisitive enough to find ATS and confident enough to join up!
Just make sure you read and follow the Terms and conditions of the site..and most of all..don't take anything too seriously here and just enjoy yourself and have fun.
-AD

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, from a fellow Londoner, and welcome to the Paranoia that accompanies ATS perusal.

Who said that?
Wasn't me Guv, honest.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi Kajol, Welcome to ATS, I am also from the UK, its good to see someone of your age getting involved, rather than the norm, what ever that is now days. I have son's of your age, some over and younger, so i am interested to hear your views on some of the latest issues dominating the worlds news today, things like, an H1N1 and Global warming etc, and the climate gate issue. I am interested to know because i am wondering how far Schools and local government are effecting the younger generation on such issues. Don't worry if you have no view on these things im just interested to know, Hope you enjoy ATS, I certainly do, take care, Neo

[edit on 12,11,2009 by neo5842]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure there are younger people than me on this site - hopefully not all of our generation seem to cover their eyes.

Neo5842, I go to a grammar school which is quite high in the league tables; in the 20s-30s I think but still we seem to lack the knowledge of everything around the world. We've briefly mentioned Global Warming (but everything we have is to do with the National Curriculum) and this was only once, a few years ago. If our school doesn't really concentrate on issues such as these, I personally think many other schools would not do as well either. The only subject where I think the dominating issues would be discussed is either in Economics (which I plan to take for Sixth Form) and Politics. These only occur, in my school, at sixth form; that's probably the reason why many are lacking the knowledge and probably why universities want students to have a wider reading.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Im 18 which is closer than most ages on here to yours!

Im sure there are a few people your age who look at the site though!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Haha I hope so, it's rather intimidating being the 'baby' of the forum.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Haha been there!

Just get to know the people on the board a bit and you will learn to love it!

I suggest going over to Below Top Secret too!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Ahh so that's the opposite haha, seems interesting. That's actually a very good idea lol.

Anyway, so what do you specialize in...or interests you most?

[Trying to make a failed conversation here haha.]

[edit on 12/12/2009 by BlackPoison94]

[edit on 12/12/2009 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

UFO's

Aliens

Human Abilities

Government

Pretty much anything on this site which isn't ansolute garbage!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yeah basically anything that's interesting to me. I mean some people don't even have an opinion on subjects like that and it startles me. And hey, this is site actually is one of the only that covers most of the news that we don't hear about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Do you mean off the site people you talk to don't have an opinion...
If thats the case its pretty bad I know!

I have added you as a friend hope thats ok...

If you need help with the site or any advice or what ever... Give us a shout

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Haha I know. I mean I go to school and ask my friends...'Did you hear about the...' and they're like what...I don't really care. I'm just like one day your going to need this. -_-

That's okay, my first friend
And thanks.

top topics

join