It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails sprayed on the NWO elites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Question on chemtrials:

If the NWO self proclaimed leaders are behind these so called chemtrails are they also being dumped on? I mean are these elitiest jerks having their homes and families sprayed by these same chemtrails? Like for example, in New York City....are the Rockerfellers, living in NYC, haivg their buildings and loved ones sprayed by chemtrails?

I think that we can either prove or debunk chemtrails by watching the elitiest and as to if they are or are not effected by the spraying...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I've never been a big believer in the Chemtrail theory. I think it diverts attention away from more important issues.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here is a picture of David Rockerfeller in NYC. Something tells me he would not like having chemtrails sprayed on him. So, do 'they' chemtrail NYC where he lives?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I wonder if they drink the same water as we do with fluoride in it as well?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquiring Mind

exactly

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That said I would still like to know what they are up to in their little jet planes spraying tons of whatever it is their spraying on the people down below

Perhaps the chemicals only affect those with a particular DNA structure!?!?
I dont know, just a guess!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

I don't think there's a whole lot of legitimate proof of what's in chemtrails - but if these are something bad and engineered then wouldn't the people who made them also have an antidote of some kind??

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

possibly?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence of chemtrails. People who believe in them are behaving like the lady in this video:

Rainbow Sprinkler Lady

A fundamental lack of knowledge about a natural phenomenon, combined with a somewhat-paranoid outlook on life, and you get conspiracies like this. No evidence, no reason, just fear.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
There is absolutely no evidence of chemtrails. People who believe in them are behaving like the lady in this video:

Absolutely none. All of the chemtrail evidence I read is strickly based on opinions, or theories, or conspiracies. Not factual evidence.

I don't see anything but paranoia in people.

Alot of very valid points here.

Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory: (courtesy of Wikipedia)

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials.[1] As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation.[1][2][3] The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world.[4][5][6]

The United States Air Force has stated that the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications".[7] The British Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has stated that chemtrails "are not scientifically recognised phenomena".[5] The Canadian Leader of the Government in the House of Commons has stated that "The term 'chemtrails' is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."[8]

The term chemtrail is derived from "chemical trail" in the similar fashion that contrail is an abbreviation for condensation trail. It does not refer to common forms of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding or aerial firefighting. The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of supposedly uncharacteristic sky tracks. Believers of this theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for global dimming, population control, weather control, or biowarfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][2][9][10]

Its just a conspiracy theory. Not fact.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlocks
Here is a picture of David Rockerfeller in NYC. Something tells me he would not like having chemtrails sprayed on him. So, do 'they' chemtrail NYC where he lives?

The thing is, if someone was spraying chemicals at high altitude, as some people think when they see contrails from jet aircraft, they wouldn't know where those chemicals will come down with any resemblance of accuracy.

[edit on 12/11/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Exactly. Not even to within hundreds of miles. Considering there is a far easier way to spread chemicals to populations (the water supply), the whole idea of chemtrails is ridiculous. Why on earth would anyone want to use something as visible, as inaccurate, as expensive, as redundant, as spraying from aircraft??

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Maybe whatever they are spraying does not work when it is immersed in water?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

Then it won't work in us, as we're mostly water. Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of water in the atmosphere which would make the chemicals inert if what you say is true.

There is no way around it - 'chemtrails' is the most illogical nonsense out there. It's the most complicated, least effective, most expensive, least accurate ploy ever devised to get chemicals into people. It's ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join