It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Remains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Apparently the KGB is claiming they burned Hitler's remains and tossed them into a river...

See here: www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Amazing! Now we have closure...

I really don't know how this can be proven at all with all the propaganda from World War Two that is still believed and taught in schools as fact.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The Russians originally claimed they captured his body and it turned out to be his body double (many dictators use look-alikes for security purposes).

Then they claimed to have found his body intact but so burned they could not visually match. So it was merely a claim.

Then they asked his private dentist to compare the dental feature and by memory, he confirmed it was identical to Hitler's teeth. This fanatical man says this is definitely Hitler? Why would they believe him? He loved his Fuhrer so much he memorised his teeth. Would he not have lied to buy him more time to escape?

Even so then with dentist confirmation the Russians claimed they buried his body. Then their base moved so they had to dig up and re-bury. Several times. ANd that is how they claimed they lost it.

Stalin was an ego-maniac and demanded to be the firsts in Berlin, SPECIFICALLY so he could capture Hitler and parade his corpse around, to show he was the best. I would also then think he would give direct orders to bring Hitler alive/dead directly to the Kremlin. Why would people bury such a prize when they could be rewarded by Stalin?!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sealteamsix

This was covered on an episode of Mysteryquest on the History Channel not too long ago. They had a team go to Moscow and run a DNA test on the remains which turned out to be female I believe, but definately not Hitlers remains.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by illuminationproclomation]

I found the episode on Youtube if anyone's interested:
Hitler's Escape

[edit on 11-12-2009 by illuminationproclomation]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Then they asked his private dentist to compare the dental feature and by memory, he confirmed it was identical to Hitler's teeth.

Hitler wore dentures.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh whoops you're right! My mistake. Hitler's dentures not teeth, my bad.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I though the Hitler's Remains were from a women?
If they are from a women, why are dumping them in the river?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well, I think that hitler escaped his fate in Germany and headed to some other country to start a fourth reich. I believe that he is responsible for the upsurge of nazi activities in America after the war, because during the war earlier on, alot of people liked Hitler.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hitler never died...

Do you really think a man of such power would just give up and shoot himself ??

No, hitler had an escape plan, he fled in a U-boat, where, not too sure, but it is said to either be the antarctic and south america

Wherever it might have been, I don't believe for one second he died.

Why on earth would the russians "burn his body" ?

A man like that would have had his corpse paraded around for the world to see...fact is it was a stunt, his body double was killed.

Too much to say about this whole story so i'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sealteamsix

I remember that a general's daughter in Argentina told that she and her father were at a coffe shop in Buenos Aires when her father called her attention to an old guy, sitting in a table next to them and said:
"do you know ho this guy is?"
she answered:
"no"
and then he replied:
"that man sitting at the table is Hitler"

I will try to find the source and post it here.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by supay

please do, sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by supay

That wouldn't happen to be this picture would it?

Hitler eating muffin

I personally do not believe he fled, I know he was a smart man, but with all of the reports about how he was so sick and everything, I don't see what the point would be.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I though the Hitler's Remains were from a women?
If they are from a women, why are dumping them in the river?

judging from the age at death, that the examiner deduced, i'd say it most likely was Eva Braun Hitler's skull.

the common knowledge is that she took a cyanide capsule first, and then he did the same before shooting himself in the head.

but it is a reasonable assumption that he probably waited a moment, then shot her in the head, too - just to MAKE SURE she was dead, too.

he wouldn't have wanted her captured by the Russians any more than he wanted to be captured.

this still correlates with the Russian stories because they were buried together in the garden of the bunker and exhumed together by the Red troops when they arrived.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
reply to post by supay

That wouldn't happen to be this picture would it?

Hitler eating muffin

his doppelganger, perhaps?
he looks like Hitler, but also rather English or perhaps Irish, imo.

funny, though

I personally do not believe he fled, I know he was a smart man, but with all of the reports about how he was so sick and everything, I don't see what the point would be.

i agree totally

a timely exit was the smartest choice, given the circumstances.
i can't see how he could have escaped, surrounded by the Russian army.
he didn't have enough resources left at the time.

and being captured would have been a horrific experience - look at what happened to Saddam Hussein. he would have done well to follow Hitler's example.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
Why on earth would the russians "burn his body" ?

A man like that would have had his corpse paraded around for the world to see...fact is it was a stunt, his body double was killed.

it was Hitler's own men who burned his body, first - for the very reason you mention!

from wiki:

Günsche exited the study and announced that the Führer was dead. Immediately afterwards, several people in the bunker began smoking cigarettes (which had been forbidden, given Hitler's strong dislike for smoking). Several witnesses said the two bodies were carried up to ground level and through the bunker's emergency exit to a small, bombed-out garden behind the Chancellery where they were doused with petrol and set alight by Linge and members of Hitler's personal SS bodyguard. Someone was heard to shout: 'Hurry upstairs, they're burning the boss!' The SS guards and Linge later noted the fire did not completely destroy the corpses but Soviet shelling of the bunker compound made further cremation attempts impossible and the remains were later covered up in a shallow bomb crater after 18:00.

the Soviets merely tried to finish the cremation process, given the fact that parading the remains as a war trophy was no longer feasible.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorZeno

I hope that's some comedy. Why would arguably the most wanted fugitive in history (assuming he was a living fugitive), still affect an appearance practically parodying himself?

It would be like Elvis in hiding in his Vegas jumpsuit and big sideburns, ordering peanut butter and nanner sandwiches at the local diner.

Thakyew. Thankyewverymuch.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Sometimes the best strategy is to hide in plain sight.

After all, who would really believe it was Hitler. If I saw some guy that looked like him in a local pub, the first and only thing I, as many others would, think is "haha wow, that guy totally looks like Hitler" It would make a funny story to tell friends but at the day most would just chalk it up to being a normal guy who just happened to look a lot like Hitler, not actually the man himself.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
woops, double post!.. Dang slow computer

[edit on 11-12-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

We often think he escaped via plane to Norway, and then by sub to South America or Japan. And if SOuth America he probably went to New Schwabenland (antarctica)

I think it is plausible but even so by now he would be long dead.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
We often think he escaped via plane to Norway, and then by sub to South America or Japan. And if SOuth America he probably went to New Schwabenland (antarctica)

Norway, huh?

verrrrry interrrrresting....

I think it is plausible but even so by now he would be long dead.

well, except for the Antarctica part, imo

and yeah...he'd have turned 120 this past April if alive.
then again, he WAS a non-smoker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join