It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gang rape' victim lied to get pity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is distressing to me also, from the standpoint that most women who say they have been raped, have been.

Lying about something this serious just supports more attacks on women who are telling the truth, and has a tendency to discredit them in the minds of some. It's difficult enough to come forward with something as demeaning and humiliating as sexual assault, without the additional doubts and accusations from malicious persons.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Animal pouncing does not make a whore irrelevant. It only feeds her. Just as whoring, weaving webs in which a beast plays a "character" (gotta love a man with character), does not quell the beast. It only perpetuates the beast.

These perpetuations of beast and whore, strangely and beautifully enough, have worked to create a scenario in which both are so glaring and so hideous, that the circle they create disappears from human memory. Please, reflect on what I say. Not necessarily agree per se, but please at least give me ma listen. I see a very big picture.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Women like this make me sick. She had no concern for this man, or his family and friends. I just don't understand how someone could take away someone's life like that without giving it a second thought. She should be made to serve the same four years that he served. She's no better than a rapist herself, she stole four years of life from him and worse.

I also don't understand why the only thing she was charged with was perjury, what about filing a false police report and I'm sure there are other things they could charge her with also. I hope that at her sentencing the judge takes into account what she did to this man and sentences her to the full seven years that she can get.

Hopefully they will expunge this from this mans record, and I mean every trace of it, and take him off of any sex offenders list that I'm sure they put him on.

Hopefully he'll sue her in civil court for stealing his life away like that and make her pay through the nose.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have always loved your posts, but I choose to raise issue with one thing, that the overwhelming majority of rape reports are honest. You, nor I, simply have no way of knowing such a thing. Both women and men lie quite often. Both can unfairly seek power. The stereotypical way for a man to do such is to dominate. the stereotypical way for a woman to do such is to manipulate. Of course, men and women engage in both in a continuum. You are certainly right, however, that a raped woman should be given showers of love and support, as rape is a horrendous, degrading act. The thing is, as I am sure you know, this man was very much raped as well. He was completely stripped naked, made alone and confused. He was forced to challenge everything he ever believed about fairness and justice in this world. He was confined as if his existence had no purpose. This woman raped him, and quite thoroughly I must add.

All this being said, I think history is going so dramatic and chaotic and spinning so fast as to necessitate the rise of that which you are in waiting. This character has no place for whores and beasts, but seeks not to destroy them, but merely to transform them.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The crazies have arrived. Welcome.

Time to leave now.

Please remember people, that if you think that women control everything - and you prefer that someone like THAT guy is in charge instead you can assure he is in many places. And all of them suck.

Keep it in mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
really, this woman is a person that doesnt deserve to live among us ... thats a FACT and the people who got arrested should prossecute everything

these people arrested lost - time, respect, their minds, maybe their lives

really, it changed their lives to the worse thing possible

this woman should be executed or put in some kind of Psychiatry facility for the rest of her life

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

aeons, you are right in that the men saying that women control everything are still seeing only half of a picture. But anyone thinking that in the west men have controlled everything is only fooling themselves, as they have only a half picture as well. Granted, women were not given the public acknowledgments of men, and many lowly men disrespected them, but these public acknowledgments were used by men to control other men, in addition to women. Beside every beast is a whore, and beside every whore is a beast. This is true no matter which one is granted public accolades for influence. A king dick or a queen vagina (whore or beast) both create the same societal drama.

I have nothing against wise leaders, those who either advise with a respect and love for the whole, or those who guide through wise and loving encouragement. These are the true queens and kings. Our society has given license to both the worst of men and the worst of women. The worst of men, along with some innocent men caught in the web as collateral damage, were the first to be exposed. Now, the whore is more empowered than ever, and as such, is becoming quite fully revealed. Such is the whore's downfall, and unfortunately, some innocent women are caught in the crossfire. Such is life AS OF NOW. It will get better, but this is a rocky period. Think about it.

I am not sure if you took issue with anything I wrote. I just seek to clarify my views.

And I do have a question: Who is THAT guy? Respectfully, I am thinking the one to whom you are referring is no guy, but an ANDROGYNOUS singularity of the dominating/manipulating, divide and conquer, self-serving, hating flavor. Any man who blames women for everything, unfortunately, is still a fool. Any woman who blames men for everything is every bit as much of a fool. These beasts and whores, IMO, can both have each other and fall together, as they are being set up quite nicely for a perfect strike.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Horrifiying, to say the least.
Had a case similar locally a coupla years back here in Tampa.
5-0 finally figured complainant to be a liar but the cost to young black men, either personally or as perceived by the community, is apalling.
When in doubt, it's always blamed on the brothers.
Slap the liar in prison, mens prison, and never let her out.
Mental illness be damned.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow that's a scary tale... I really hope that this is very rare, real rapists deserve what they get, man I feel for this guy and his family - that bitch ruined his life - I hope she feels the full force of the law, some how I think she will be treated delicately though.

It reminds me a little of this one time I think I almost got caught in (potentially) something similar... I was out on the town and got separated from my mates (nothing unusual about that, I'm known to wonder, I always look after my self) - Any way I hooked up with another group of strangers, the group disbanded and soon it was just one girl these 2 other blokes and my self back at this house drinking whatever we could find and cooking random things - it was a good laugh...

Any ways were all drunk and now were in a bed room, the girl basically wants to have sex with us 3 guys (she was a nice girl, but I'm sure you can cast aspersions in the same way I did!
) So basically things started turning fun and then she just blurts out that she wants to be raped!! (pretty sure that's an oxymoron) any way just the way she said it, and the way she was actually more corpus mentis than the other 2 lads rang some real alarm bells in my head - I think we were all strangers, can't be sure...

So I necked the rest of the vodka... Made a big show of the fact that that was the last of the drink in the house - they played right into my hands and 'talked me into' popping out to the shop just down the road with a 24hour licence to sell drink - they offered money I said it would be my treat, any way that was my excuse to get out of there... Just something screamed at me that this was going to turn into rape allegations... Never heard any more on that one, I know she was from out of town, I may of missed out on a good time, but nothing is worth what may of occurred... I've heard what prison is like from real cons!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I know I keep saying this, but please brothers, don't spin the wheel. It is when we are merely reactive that whores rise up to seek their place. And again, I am certainly not badmouthing women, as you are quite the blessing. We could not live without you. I know many, many charming, intelligent, driven, wise women who are the most wonderful people to be around, and they can be overlooked for whores. These sorts of women need our help to dissolve the whore. We men needed women's help to begin the dissolution of the beast, and women need our help to dissolve the whore. But let's not just attack. This attack is perceived as a threat, and the whore will rise up to make you run in circles. Simply ignore her webs, and make it known that you see right through them, but be calm and keenly aware. Don't truly let your guard down (be nice but MINDFUL) to a woman until you have discerned her motives, and then, if all is ok, by all means let yourself be entranced now and then. It is fun for both. Refuse to be manipulated by a ruthless woman, no matter how physically attractive you see her to be. Look beyond the veil, and seek loving women (not a doormat, but a woman who knows what love is). The men and women who see beyond angles need to continue networking to resolve these problems.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
The chicken and egg occurred simultaneously in a singularity.

Just a point of correction here... The egg came first.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this really infuriates me! there are women out there who really have been assualted, raped, and gang raped. For this woman to pretend to have had those things done to her is disgusting. Not only that..but it makes me wonder how many woman have. What if half of the convicted rapist are innocent?? Women who pretend to have some horrific crime done to them is making it harder for the women who have really been raped, to find their rapists.

What is wrong with people?????

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

It is clearly metaphor, and it deals with pragmatic problem resolution. As a chain of events has occurred for so long, it is irrelevant who is to originally blame. It is best viewed as a singularity; otherwise, each "side" continues their angular reactions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by Edrick
Yup... it's all part of the plan.

Did you know that Rape is one crime that needs no evidence to convict?

That is absolute nonsense. Usually a rape kit is done and dna taken.... Blah Blah Blah...

"Innocent Man Cleared Of Rape Charges"

A calm Dean Cage offered some hard-earned advice Wednesday, hours after being released from prison after serving more than 12 years for a rape he didn't commit....

Cage, who became the 29th Illinoisan to be exonerated by DNA evidence, was convicted in 1996 and sentenced to 40 years in prison for the rape of a 15-year-old girl. On Tuesday, Chief Criminal Court Judge Paul Biebel dismissed the conviction at the request of the Cook County state's attorney's office.

www.cbsnews.com...

Didn't HAVE evidence... and was exonerated when EVIDENCE to the contrary was found...

Seems to match what I said before.

But... that aside... let me ask you a SERIOUS question...

Q: What is the difference between a night of consensual sex between two adults... And a horrible premeditated rape?

A: Her Word.

"Rape Charges: It's Time to End 'He Said/She Said' Justice"

Students rallied to protest the changes, contending that a woman's word is enough to sustain a rape charge, and that the new rules amount to sexual discrimination.

www.harveysilverglate.com...

So... basically, what I am saying... is that "Rape" is one of the only crimes that can be prosecuted without evidence.

On her word alone.

So, how do your words taste?

Good I hope.

Only a fraction of rapes get reported...

Really?

Then how *EXACTLY* do you know about them?

Do you have some form of Psychic powers?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to Respond to your claim in the only way that is scientific, and logical:

*CITATION NEEDED*

I find it amusing that you used this story to argue that rape convictions require no evidence.. yet the same article says otherwise:

www.smh.com.au...
Statistics on the prevalence of recanted rape allegations vary widely, but most unravel before anyone is convicted, said Scott Burns, the executive director of the National District Lawyers Association and the former DA of south-west Utah's Iron County

So... you are agreeing that False rape allegations are a serious problem then?

And that a woman "Recanting" her testimony is one of the only ways to prevent litigation?

Because that is what your words are spelling out.

-Edrick

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Edrick]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElaynaValenti

Many people are ruthless dominators and/or manipulators as long as it works. Make it not work. The active has been punished for ages, but the passive, for the most part, avoids any sort of official prosecution, especially in modern, western society. This is true even though both passive and active must exist in an occurrence. We need to learn the tricks so as to make them futile. Expose them, and they are worthless. I know the tricks. Do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join