It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gang rape' victim lied to get pity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Only something cannot be separated from each other because they are relevant.

Here's a problem for you to figure out.

People would want to use charging someone for a false accusation when the accusation was not false but merely unproven.

It would also stop people from ever admitting lying.

It is upto a good defense attorney to sow the seed of doubt. I suggest that people get a good attorney if accused.

The opposite case would apply - a false accusation would need to be PROVEN beyond a shadow of doubt.

We could always go Shariah - where men protect themselves from this by making sure that a woman needs to have 4 male witnesses to make the claim - because we all know that when 4 guys are watching a woman get raped, that they surely aren't on the side of the guy doing it.

Originally posted by JIMC5499
We have a problem. This problem does not apply only to ATS, it applies to other forums as well.

That problem is that on certain subjects it is impossible to have meaningful discussion.

This subject is one of them.

The topic is "false accusations of rape", yet in the first few posts the subject was changed to "people who were afraid to report rape". This totally derailed the thread. Now you have people falling all over themselves to say that they don't condone rape. I came to this thread to discuss false accusations of rape. Right now at this moment I don't care about the people who are afraid to report rape. If I wanted to discuss that, I'm sure that I could find a thread on that subject and I may do that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
And the worst thing about stories like this?

Hundreds of women (and even men) who HAVE been raped or abused and won't got to police because they are afraid of NOT being believed.

No the worst thing is that innocent people who ever they are are wrecked by scum police, and there lifes wrecked for no reason, other than a lose female wants to make stuff up.

This is one reason why i will never talk to another female in my life, what they did to me. This one person did everything she could to absolutely wreck my life, and everyone believed her.

Thats life and my life is wrecked forever, but i am glad i will never talk to another female in my life ever. I will never understand how this happens to males, who do nothing, and then they somehow want to speak to females again, for me never after what was done to me. I have totally avoided female contact for 17 years since i left school, now and will so for the rest of my life. I would not even tell a women the time if she asked in the street, i would just ignore her.

This sort of female is all too common, and maybe one day i think this will not be a problem, but today it still is.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Crap like this is a big reason I dont know anyone or go out anywhere with anyone and never speak to anyone.

You could meet 50 really nice normal people in a row but all it takes to ruin your life is one psycho you happened to make random eye contact with.

Nothing ruins a nice quiet life quite like other people.

ditto i am exactly the same. What was done to me, makes me feel the same, my life was wrecked by similar things at school, and since school i would never talk to females ever again, other than having to work with them.

I just wanted a quiet life, but that was totally ruined by females, and there homophobic brains, not accepting that some males do not want to have sex with them.

Does not matter one bit, that i might have given up opportunities since school for these reasons, and maybe they where nice people, but i do not care, when what i experienced, and what this and others go through.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

This is what happens when you let feminism run rampant. You get entitled women. This is why I shall keep praying for the expedient collapse of western society.

Anyhoo, he should definitely take vengeance. Like repeatedly puncture her tires, smash her house's windows or just plain hire a thug to actually...nevermind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

No he should not, but he should think twice about who he talks too in future.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

www.9types.com...

Definition of a sociopath:

"Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may
not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit
suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or
rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal
pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child
support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk
sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,
failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility,
and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of
others are traits of the antisocial personality.

Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role.
Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from
lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history
of the disorder puts one at higher risk.

There are many theories about the cause of Antisocial Personality
Disorder including experiencing neglectful parenting as a child, low
levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, and belief that
antisocial behavior is justified because of difficult circumstances.
Psychotherapy, group therapy, and family therapy are common
treatments. The effects of medical treatment are inconclusive.
Unfortunately, most people with Antisocial Personality Disorder
reject treatment. Therefore, recovery rates are low. "

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's girls like this that make it hard for girls who really did get raped to be taken seriously. It enrages me to know she did this. Not only for other girls who actually do get raped and have a hard time getting people to believe them, but also for what she did to this man.

Not only was he labeled as a monster, but years of his life were wasted because some girl was more worried about what her friends would think of her.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You and tribal elders in Pakistan have much in common.

archives.cnn.com...

Perhaps you should emigrate.

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Kryties

This is what happens when you let feminism run rampant. You get entitled women. This is why I shall keep praying for the expedient collapse of western society.

Anyhoo, he should definitely take vengeance. Like repeatedly puncture her tires, smash her house's windows or just plain hire a thug to actually...nevermind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

It's girls like this that make it hard for girls who really did get raped to be taken seriously. It enrages me to know she did this. Not only for other girls who actually do get raped and have a hard time getting people to believe them, but also for what she did to this man.

Not only was he labeled as a monster, but years of his life were wasted because some girl was more worried about what her friends would think of her.

Exactly it affects everyone. People like this who abuse the system are so stup1d, and why they consider doing such horrendous things is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Of course there's going to be bias.
Which is exactly why law is needed.

I personally think a reasonable idea is to let the man have the choice on whether she make financial or physical restitution. How long she must pay in prison would be limited with the time he paid. Just remember, it was a jury who convicted him, not the girl. So, partly the state is to blame. There should have been more proof, and definitely more accountability on the side of the prosecuting.
I would say therapy for both (because this MOST definitely hurt him), but geez, that doesn't seem to work in our twisted society because everyone wants to spend their time blaming someone else instead of solving problems.

To me, as Leo123 pointed out, this is pure bad behaviour of a sick person.

I've know women, and men, who've been raped. Horribly, devastatingly for years afterward. Sometimes more than one circumstance.

Yet, even through all that, many continue to go on, with love in their heart. It isn't a dog's need to be loved, it is a stubborn refusal to give in to the fear that ALL are out to get us. Whatever the circumstance.

I applaud those who can get past the grief, and I grieve those who cannot. As far as I'm concerned, it's as simple as this: Give into the fear, or live. Your choice.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Crap like this is a big reason I dont know anyone or go out anywhere with anyone and never speak to anyone.

You could meet 50 really nice normal people in a row but all it takes to ruin your life is one psycho you happened to make random eye contact with.

Nothing ruins a nice quiet life quite like other people.

Have to agree with you there buddy. I'm still recovering from my ex-psycho 5 years later.

Alas it has never been a man's world. It's always been a womens, that's why man invented religion to keep control of the species that could never be trusted.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
Alas it has never been a man's world. It's always been a womens, that's why man invented religion to keep control of the species that could never be trusted.

too right, it was the only way to control.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Take comfort brothers, this is just a nasty phase of history that was both inevitable and cleansing. One of the smartest things central intelligence ever did was to promote the feminist movement. Hear me out.

By getting woman into man's world, it dissolves two birds with one stone. Of course, the first bird under attack is the beast, that man who ruthlessly dominates and rules through fear. However, the second bird is the whore. The whore is quite capable of riding a beast. Moreover, they both give each other a reason for existence. They perpetuate each other in a feedback loop. The whore has not many years left. The mystery is being revealed. Finally, the worthwhile people seeking what is good for all will begin to rise, and both whore and beast while be made simultaneously irrelevant.

Her tricks no longer work, although this has not made it's way into law or what have you as of yet. In being viewed as an object, in man's obSERVance, man was made a slave, a servant, to a whore's drama, a character in her web. The whore is afraid of, and ruthlessly puppets the beast. The beast is afraid of, and ruthlessly dominates, the whore. The whore and the beast shall become irrelevant characters on the world stage simultaneously. Peace brothers and sisters. It is time for the whole men and whole women to rise from the vacuum created by this controlled demolition.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
Alas it has never been a man's world. It's always been a womens...

Maddening but true. At least in my experience.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

People do what works. It will be made to not work. Simple as that. Men and women have been at war with each other for thousands of years. We have lived in no such thing as a patriarchy. We lived in an external patriarchy influenced and manipulated by an internal matriarchy. When men got sick of being manipulated, they dominated. When women got sick of being dominated, they manipulated. These emotions and logic at war have, quite frankly, have made the true leader, that third side of a coin, a sort of megalomaniacal, androgynous goat masquerading as divine. Logic runs into a wall. Emotions run around in circles (cyclical history anyone). When combined, they create a spiral. When in love, they create a heavenly upward spiral. When at war, they create a hellish downward spiral. The game has been peace or annihilation. Let us find a true, lasting peace.

Let me add, let us not stir the crap as many, both male-chauvinists and feminists, have done. They are both irrelevant angles at war. The third thing rules. Let's change the third thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The BEAST has already been revealed. The WHORE of BABYLON is now quite obvious to many, and the awareness will soon reach critical mass. It is a volatile time, but wonderful things can be right around the corner, if we will it to be and act on that will.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
At minimum she needs to be sentenced to at least 4 years in prison plus whatever the penalty would be in a case like this. Sadly I bet she will blame depression or her menstrual cycle and get a slap on a wrist after destroying this mans life.

Most rapists are sexually assaulted in prison, if this was the guys fate I only wish the same will happen to her.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Very common if you ask me. I've had the misfortune of knowing women that behave in the same way. Too many innocents in jail, and too many guilty people out there.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think if the system does not punish the woman in this case she is going to have a very miserable time from here on in because, if it was me who had been sent down for something I hadn't done I would have spent every waking moment planning my revenge.

One way or another she will pay.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

The chicken and egg occurred simultaneously in a singularity.

Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man.Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man.Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man.Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man.Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man.Man abuses woman. Woman abuses man. Too busy definining themselves by what they are not, in fear, to see the obvious common thread, the symbiosis that is so possible.

Sling arrows and you guarantee the perpetuation of the cycle. Please, try and rise above it. I know it all seems so unfair, and it is. The machine cannot be stopped. It can be steered and tricked, however. When abuse becomes severe, corrective mechanisms occur, but it is our choice to make the most of these opportunities.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join