It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Blackwater Guards Linked To CIA Raids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why does it matter what weapons/men we use to kill the enemy? The enemy certainly isn't as worried about their ethics and morals when they fly planes into our buildings, snipe people in the Beltway, shoot up people at Ft Hood, IEDs in Iraq, Afg, Pak, beheadings of captured soldiers and civies. When we get caught up in legalities and methods then we take a step backward in the fight.

I say send Blackwater, send 60,000 more troops once a month, send tanks, planes, bombs, and get this thing over with already. Oh but we can't... we have to fight fair and be nice. argh.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have HUGE problems with any private company doing combat missions. Or using US troops to do private military work. This is a massive fraud. And exceedingly dangerous to the security of the US.

I believe you and I are in complete agreement.

What are we going to do about it though?

I am interested in your ideas about how to stop it without violence.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Why does it matter what weapons/men we use to kill the enemy? The enemy certainly isn't as worried about their ethics and morals when they fly planes into our buildings, snipe people in the Beltway, shoot up people at Ft Hood, IEDs in Iraq, Afg, Pak, beheadings of captured soldiers and civies. When we get caught up in legalities and methods then we take a step backward in the fight.

I say send Blackwater, send 60,000 more troops once a month, send tanks, planes, bombs, and get this thing over with already. Oh but we can't... we have to fight fair and be nice. argh.

Well, while I understand our enemy is not concerned about ethics, we have to hold ourselves higher than them, or we become just as bad, if not worse, than those enemies.

If we sink below a set standard we eventually become less of a ethical nation, and slip into the morass of becoming the barbarians we set out to conquer.

No, Blackwater/Xe is not who I want to represent our nation, the military is, but I still do not agree with the needless war in any way, shape, or form.

The War on Terror was intentionally set into motion because when the Intelligence Agencies and military industrial complex saw the bloated Russian bear about to collapse upon it's own weight of bureaucracy and overspending through design by forcing them to try to match our spending during the Cold War arms race, our Government decided it wanted a war that would never end.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I dont think they deliberately want aggressive people, they need people who obey THEM. They just look for experienced, out of work, willing individuals who know how to do what they're told but how ever they want to do it.

Hehe well feel free to ask if you have any questions about the Norsemen! Im your man!

reply to post by mikelee

I think this is the reason Erik Prince has different companies. I dont remember the names but I know at least 4. Blackwater (mercenaries), training facility, manufacture (APCs and aerial drones I know for sure), and construction.

They probably will just use their 'other' ones.

Also, security can mean 'to secure an area' and how do you do that, combat mission...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

I dont think they deliberately want aggressive people, they need people who obey THEM. They just look for experienced, out of work, willing individuals who know how to do what they're told but how ever they want to do it.

Hehe well feel free to ask if you have any questions about the Norsemen! Im your man!

reply to post by mikelee

I think this is the reason Erik Prince has different companies. I dont remember the names but I know at least 4. Blackwater (mercenaries), training facility, manufacture (APCs and aerial drones I know for sure), and construction.

They probably will just use their 'other' ones.

Also, security can mean 'to secure an area' and how do you do that, combat mission...

Your right. Its called the Grizzly made by Blackwater vehicles. There is also a security consulting arm, shoot house manufacturing facility, target manufacturing facility and others. As I have heard from friends it "pained" Prince to have to change the name from Blackwater to Xe but was done due to the name BW being tarnished. However the Blackwater name still is in use for other endeavors just not their security operations division. They have facilitys for training in Illinois, California, North Carolina and also perform mobile training as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join