It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of nuclear site puts heat on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Disclosure of nuclear site puts heat on Iran

www.mcclatchydc.com

Islamic Republic has secretly been building an underground facility that could be used to produce nuclear weapons fuel. The size and configuration of this facility is inconsistent with a peaceful program," President Barack Obama said
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mcclatchydc.com

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
my comment to this is something. im not sure what the truth is but i hope it is peacefull. if its not peaceful it is goin to cause problems and seeing as they think its nuclear weapons fuel it could be kind of explosive.. its kinda creepy that they are trying to keep it a secret cuz that means they have something to hide.. dont get me wrong all governments hide tings but nuclear weapons arent really one of them ..

www.mcclatchydc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
its kinda creepy that they are trying to keep it a secret cuz that means they have something to hide.. dont get me wrong all governments hide tings but nuclear weapons arent really one of them ..

Oh, I donno...Israel kinda comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ah yes the good old hidden Nuclear Weapons facility!

I hate that because I know here in my neighborhood in sunny old Miami all the Nuclear Weapons facilities are clearly marked.

There's the 7-11, the Bank of America, Walgreens and the Top Secret Nuclear Facility.

Nope no such things as Los Alamos or secret weapons facilities here in America...Area 51 what? Ft. Deidrich where, oh how many bottles of misplaced and lost deadly pathogens at the U.S. Army Biological Testing labs? Only a couple of hundred.

My favorite though, my personal favorite is over one dozen accidental nuclear explosions around the globe caused by crashed American Bombers when we use to fly them around the clock loaded with nukes in the Cold War until they sometimes literally fell out of the sky.

Of course they don't like to talk about those on the mainstream media, gee I wonder why.

Let us not forget the hundreds of thousands of people in the Los Angeles, Utah, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico area who are suffering or have died from above ground Atomic Testing and the subsequent Cancers they caught let alone the tens of thousands of GIs they would deliberately expose much closer to the blasts.

Hey why did they move nuclear sites underground again?

The reality is if Iran has any kind of track record like we do with making deadly weapons of mass destruction they will just kill themselves with them, loose them, or misplace them!

Those darn sneaky Iranians and there willful refusal to put a neon sign on their top secret facilities and devote a Press TV Channel to round the clock coverage.

What on earth are they thinking?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Are you one of the people who reason that because there are not zero nuclear weapons in the world, everyone should have their chance to get one?

Fair is fair, right?

I think you "learned" a little too much in elementary school when the teacher said if you want to bring candy, you need to let everyone have some.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is old news... "Posted on Friday, September 25, 2009"

This has already been discussed here
ATS

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Are you one of the people who reason that because there are not zero nuclear weapons in the world, everyone should have their chance to get one?

Fair is fair, right?

I think you "learned" a little too much in elementary school when the teacher said if you want to bring candy, you need to let everyone have some.

Actually here in America I feel that our Constitutional Right to bear arms was meant for the citizens to be able to defend themselves against an armed government run amuck or awry if need be.

I feel all Americans should be entitled to have and maintain their own nuclear weapons, jet fighter craft, air craft carriers, tanks, missiles, satellites, lasers and maintain a private body guard of mutant ninja teenage turtles if their budget and living conditions allow for them.

What I am is a person not bent on trying to micro manage the world based on a narrow and hypocritical set of self serving standards that ultimately make the world a more dangerous place and not a safer one.

What I am is a person who doesn't go looking for things to fear, or reasons to hate.

What I am is my own counsel when it comes to whats right and wrong.

What I am not is easily manipulated by emotions.

[edit on 10/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think this article is a bit old.
Surpised no one mentioned the story of Turkey&syria warning israel they will attack themif they come near striking iran...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Fair is fair, right?

I feel all Americans should be entitled to have and maintain their own nuclear weapons, jet fighter craft, air craft carriers, tanks, missiles, satellites, lasers and maintain a private body guard of mutant ninja teenage turtles if their budget and living conditions allow for them.

[edit on 10/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

So then the "elite" would be the most powerful people.

Go figure.

top topics

join