It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush closes the gap

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is a diff between the right and left. Basically, the right is for freedom, and the left is for justice. If one pushes this to the extreme:
The RIGHT would lead to FREEDOM with no justice;
The LEFT would lead to JUSTICE with no freedom.

Of course, some sort of balance between the two would be the ideal, which is what our founders had in mind. But now, both the right and the left are under the control of the New World Order, so their agendas and actions are entirely perverted and inconsistent. It's essentially because both the Left and Right must try to implement their respective visions and agendas while simultaneously implementing the NWO agenda. The NWO agenda is corrupting both sides, and ruining honest, meaningful politics.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

LOL. He's nothing more than Dubya's third term. All of the same agendas are being served.

Only difference is he can string two coherent sentences together, unlike his predecessor.

Same Masters new Puppets!
New boss same as old boss.

Keep waking people up! Lets turn this thing on its head.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by jimmyx

Yea, he actually backs up what he says with facts. He doesn't go around smearing peoples names. Imagine that look what you just did, didn't say anything to refute anything that he has said, you just jumped out and slandered him.

Seems about part for the course.

He only divulges "facts" about the left. He's soft on conservatives (unless they side with a leftist idea). Beck was no where near as hard on Bush as he is on Obama and both prez's are responsible for screwing up this country pretty good.

Why do you think he switched to Fox? Because Obama got into office. The media is a government tool to divide the people. The heads of these news conglomerates attend Bilderberg meetings and Bohemian Grove. They plan out how to get half of the country to buy theirs and the prez's bull hook, line and sinker, and how to get the other half to look like crazy loons. They did this with Bush's terms, now they are doing it with Obama.

They have to be softer on Obama because he only continuing Bush policies and it's therefore harder for the left to swallow if they don't make him look like a super nice guy who cares about peoples health and the environment.

The media was soft on Bush, though a little mrre critical than they are with Obama. However, Fox news loved Bush so that balanced it all out. They knew Obama was the next in line and someone like Beck had to go to Fox because CNN, MSNBC and the like were going to play the role that Fox news did when it came to Bush...undying devotion, he could do no wrong. Beck didn't fit into that scenario as long as he was on CNN. He had to go to Fox.

It's all flippin sham. Beck, O'Reilly, Hannit, Dobbs, Cooper, Matthews, Blitz, all have their rolls to play. I'm shocked that you don't realize that, Hastobemoretolife. I really am.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr. toddly
There is a diff between the right and left. Basically, the right is for freedom, and the left is for justice. If one pushes this to the extreme:

I'm having trouble reconciling your assertions with the fact that it's the right who seems to be the first to be willing to give up freedom in the name of safety.

I honestly think you have it backwards.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I use to be a BIG Obama supporter when he was running for president because I thought that he was going to be the change that this country needs. But I have say that I’m very disappointed I haven’t seen any change and instead of things getting better they are getting worse (I know it wasn’t going to be easy).
And for the Novel price COME ON, what is that about. I feel that Angelina Jolie deserves it more than he does; he hasn’t done anything besides send more troops to Iraq.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Polls. Schmolls. The only poll I believe is that when asked "If they would ever die?" 10 out of 10 people said yes.

I wouldn't trade Obama on a bad day for Bush on a good day ever.
Obama modestly accepted the Nobel Prize and Bush stood on an Aircraft Carrier and boasted "Mission Accomplished."

The majority of Americans are obese. Now there's a dangerous poll statistic.

Sorry, I don't post much anymore.

Kind Regards...KK

[edit on 11-12-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anybody see that South Park episode on voting. Pretty funny and true and it was made during the 04' election. Basically it said that you don't really vote for what you want your given rlthe choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Summed it up for me

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Anybody see that South Park episode on voting. Pretty funny and true and it was made during the 04' election. Basically it said that you don't really vote for what you want your given just given the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Summed it up for me

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aris820
... he hasn’t done anything besides send more troops to Iraq.

You mean Afghanistan

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It does not matter who you vote for.. the real game has nothing to do with who you are manipulated into electing..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

That episode did sum it up perfectly! It's exactly how I feel about elections. People chose the one they think will be the least damaging.

I'm sorry but given the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, I'd pick neither and ask for a piece of chocolate. At least I made it known what I really want and didn't settle for two crappy choices just because people want me to think those are my only choices. And if they were, I'd rather go hungry.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Earlier thread here.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm having trouble reconciling your assertions with the fact that it's the right who seems to be the first to be willing to give up freedom in the name of safety.

I honestly think you have it backwards.

Hey, I didn't say the Right is consistent. I find that typical right-wingers don't seem to care about being hypocritical or inconsistent. But "freedom" is typically how they justify their political stands.
Taken to the extreme, the right would give us anarchy (total freedom) where the most powerful entities in our society --corporations-- would create institutions to further secure and increase their hold on power.
Likewise, in the extreme, the left would give us totalitarianism where the bureaucracy would establish laws to secure and extend its power.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Wow, I love how your response truly fits the thread. Not sure about the weight of Americans has anything to do with this poll's results. Something tells me your probably not even a US citizen, so your remark about not wanting to trade Obama really doesnt even count.

Suggestion...stay away from insulting an entire nation and please choose a better picture for your ID ok? Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Actually I posted this first...check the date.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Personally I find this funny...real funny...

So for all those that miss him....

I changed my Avatar though, Bush no longer can be blaimed for this crap were in.....some still do but it is time to move on..

Bush Avatar Gone

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by kinda kurious

Wow, I love how your response truly fits the thread. Not sure about the weight of Americans has anything to do with this poll's results. Something tells me your probably not even a US citizen, so your remark about not wanting to trade Obama really doesnt even count.

Suggestion...stay away from insulting an entire nation and please choose a better picture for your ID ok? Thanks

For the record Sherlock. I was born and raised in America and lived here all my life.
Your assessment of me from a single post could not be further from the truth. (Hey even a broken clock is right twice a day.)

As a reminder this is a Discussion / Opinion forum.

Should I choose a pix for my Avatar like yours?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join