It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Peas - Quarantine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is the Black Eyed Peas music video for Meet Me Halfway

The lyrics are about the emotional effects of being separated (or quarantined) away from loved ones. In the video all the band members are in different places where they cannot meet up with their loved one. Notice Fergie is the only one in a habital zone, the men look like they've all been sent on assignments

The video is full of Illuminati symbols

Here are some of the lyrics

'I can't go any further then this'

'Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline'

'Let's walk the bridge, to the other side'

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Could you share what symbols you are specifically seeing? The only thing I notice is the pyramid, but I think it's a stretch to connect it with the illuminati. Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
jesus christ. Ats, i am disappoint.

The black eyed peas are not involved in the Illuminati.

they are a #ty band with no taste in how to make videos, or music for that matter.

I fail to see anything relevant to the Illuminati and i fail to see how you could have made this connection.

if you seriously believe that the black eyed peas are Illuminati. then you probably also think that Fergies- London bridge song is about upcoming attacks on London.

Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I don't think he/she is necessarily meaning that they're a part of the Illuminati, merely that the entertainment industry is controlled by them.

On another note, the spinning pyramid in the video got me thinking of the UFO over Kremlin.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

wasnt a UFO was a balloon. If you listen to them at the end (and happen to speak russian) you hear them say that they see its tethered to the ground.

and if the music industry wanted to spread the Illuminati message they would use better bands then them.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think this is just a covert way of advertising music last week it was Lady Gaga videos and Black Eyed Peas.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I don't think he/she is necessarily meaning that they're a part of the Illuminati, merely that the entertainment industry is controlled by them.

On another note, the spinning pyramid in the video got me thinking of the UFO over Kremlin.

TheLaughingGod, that's exactly what I meant! Thanks for clearing it up

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

yes for educated theories based on credible sources.

not stupidity based on guesses.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This website goes into great detail on the symbols in the video

Illuminati Symbols in Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This thread was just moved to the appropriate forum:
ATS Skunkworks

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

hahah i forgot that not only were you the decider of what's intelligent and what's stupid, which connections are valid and which aren't, as well as the fact that you know all the inner workings of the music industry and such a thing could not be possible.

[edit on 12/10/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

not a problem i often meet people who have forgotten this commonly known info.

do you seriously believe this nonsense? about the nwo using the Black eyed peas?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

i doesn't really matter. i don't think someone should be criticized for putting forward an idea or point of view regardless of how outlandish or nonsensical. I believe such people should be commended for their temerity.

Calling someone 'ridiculous' for thinking creatively and attempting to make connections and recognize patterns betrays a woeful misunderstanding of the conflict we find ourselves in at the present.

Who else can you bounce ideas off of if not your fellow human being?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Completely agree with you CSquared288, thanks!

Doc Tesla you should take a look at that link I posted up the page explaining all the symbols

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

It's a shame this has been moved away from the Swine Flu forum where it was most relevant.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

im not saying they should be censored. but occasionally you should sit down and and think to yourself "do i really want to be associated with something this outlandish?"

some conclusive proof or point is moot.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

that "site" you posted has stories written by strawmen to further an agenda.

its about as credible as Wikipedia.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

that "site" you posted has stories written by strawmen to further an agenda.

its about as credible as Wikipedia.

Whatever the agenda is, there is lots of solid evidence there. Doc, you really have to stop jumping in and sit back and have a think about it. This is complex, it requires thought, most people are used to being spoon fed these days, but we have to learn to pause and think for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

james ive done enough thinking in this thread for the both of us.

do some research on the evidence you provide before you post it.

maybe its not me who needs the time to think but you.

Conclusive proof or Thread is moot

top topics

<<   2 >>

join