It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change - Stop blaming me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There are two camps about climate change, one who believe that this is man made and one that believe that this is natural. For this thread only, let's all assume this is man made. If we read the news are close to a severe catastrophe.

What I can't understand is if people genuinely believe it is such a large problem why am I being asked to cut CO2 in the most pathetic way possible i.e. switch my PC off instead of going to Standby. This is diddly squat energy and anyone who thinks this could save a global disaster really do need to consider the energy values involved.

Why are the media and government trying to make me feel guilty about global warming when they can make the reductions themselves at a some single swipes e.g. higher tax on flights, ban cars one day a week or heavier investment in new technologies

It is this guilt factor with global warming that I can't understand; governments should either put up (with their draconian measures to conquer it) or shut up on global warming.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you look, all the stuff they want you to cut out:

* cars - gasoline - oil
* plastic bags - oil
* flying - kerosene - oil
* imported food - oil

Is all related to oil.

They've had to throw non-oil based in there too to have some sense of consistency:

* power - coal/gas

Note that gas is good since they found 30% of the total world reserve found to date under the Arctic. Efforts are under way to try and get to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yep while they sit in there 100 room house, lol at rothchild going on alex jones radio show, spouting his rubbish.

Of cause it has nothing to do with co2, its just a way for these people to keep there power, with other countries coming up.

join