It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World as a Whole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We are heading into dark territory.

In a world filled with sinners, what else can we do but prepare for the Worst?

We are caught in a life where Sin is almost impossible to avoid.

You are an asshole if you are honest.

You are ignorant if you keep your mouth shut.

You are arrogant if you explain your point.

You are filthy if you masturbate.

You are a sinner if you eat meat on certain days of the weak.

You are going to Hell if you are homosexual.

I am usually all over the place when it comes to creating a thread, and I honestly cannot help that. It is one big clusterfu-- that I can only hope to unscramble one of these days.

That being said, I feel very strongly about the things I choose to write about. You can see from my history on this website that I do not post about anything; it is usually as specific as I can manage.

How to explain to the world that it will not be the same? How to explain to the world that after it changes, the only ones who will see the Change are those who are waiting for it?

I see dark skies, day and night. There is a sun, but you cannot see it with the naked eye, as the atmosphere is too filthy.

There is a constant breeze, filled with smells most of us would avoid, if possible.

There are Things that we can see. We do not know if they can see us, or how they see us, but we understand that they acknowledge our presence.

These Things are horrific. These Things strike fear into our hearts more than ever thought possible. Looking into one's eyes could bring about your death, or it couldn't; why risk making eye contact in the first place?

You do not understand how beautiful your world is right now. I can no longer see the world I was born and raised in. I only see this Hell. I have accepted that

Your world is about to change. This Change will bring about many deaths, mostly due to ignorance. If you are not ready, It will catch you off guard.

Your God has deserted you, or maybe He hasn't. There is no way of knowing until He acts; but do not wait for Him to act before you prepare.

Prepare for a change. Only the basics will do you any good; make sure you will have food, no matter what happens. Make sure you will have water, no matter what happens. If money still exists after the Change, it will most likely not be the American dollar. Invest in something sure to follow you into the next world; something you see as valuable. Chances are, if you see it as valuable, others will too.

Medicle Supplies.
Food with a long shelf-life.
Generators.
Fuel.
Gold. We will always be a money-hungry species.

Even after you have prepared for yourself and your family, you must remember to explain to your family what may, or may not, happen. Do not tell them it WILL happen; you will never know until it has.

We live in a world where the majority rules; if you are doing something the majority disapproves of, you had better be hiding in some way. If they find you, you will be dealt with.

My world is simple. All I can do is avoid eye contact with Things, and do what I know I must.

You will all feel the Fear, whether you follow me into this world, or not.

Once you feel the Fear, you will be imprisoned inside your own Self.

Once you break free from the Fear, you will see the world as it Truly is.

Only then will you be able to conquer your Demons.

I'm afraid the more I try and explain, the more my own mind tries to encode it in metaphors. My apologies.

I can only hope that some of you will Understand.

Your friendly neighborhood schizophrenic,
-CleverNameHere

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I do not edit my posts, so bear with the spelling/grammar errors.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Feel free to live a life of hopelessness, despair and paranoia. We have enough fatalism here to last 3 or 4 lifetimes. Life is a gift. Start by treating it as such.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The World as a Whole

One of the best expressed, most honestly written pieces on existence I have seen here in a long, long time.

I hope more people will take the time to read both upon and between the lines here.

S&F for a fine bit of wordsmithing and attention to life's finer details!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

The entire purpose of my post is to try to explain to people that their worst fears are in their future.

The world is beautiful today.

You never know what kind of Hell it will be tomorrow.

Cherish every moment of Now.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sorry. I guess I misunderstood. In that case, have a great day. Didn't mean to be so terse. Doom and gloom postings get me down.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great news!

I fully intend on saving the world for everyone to lazy, self absorbed, timid, and other wise preoccupied to do so them selves.

No need to thank me, frankly I have no where else to go!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well while you're out there saving the world, there's always a place for you to stay, if you need it.

I mean, there has to be. There are so many places out there. =P

top topics

join