It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian missile failure sparks ufo Frenzy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

New Russian missile failure sparks ufo Frenzy

news.yahoo.com

" Russia's new nuclear-capable missile suffered another failed test launch, the defence ministry said Thursday, solving the mystery of a spectacular plume of white light that appeared over Norway.

The Bulava missile was test-fired from the submarine Dmitry Donskoi in the White Sea early Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the defence ministry said in a statement."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Something seems very fishy about this, and I wanted to bring it to the attention of ATS. Be sure to look at the image posted on the article.

I've worked with camera's at my job and at school for several years, and I've never seen this kind of distortion without the use of photo shop or a likewise program. That was, actually my immediate assumption...

Then I saw the video.

I'm going to call BS on this being a missile, but if anyone can prove that such an event can occur...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It has already been brought to our attention, here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So it is a rocket spiral.
No saucer no fun.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
82 page thread already running as previously mentioned.

Close this.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Again i am surprised the western media is spitting more lies and lies.

First it was a rocket
Now it was Missile Test Failure.

You can easliy tell that they are covering up something.
from this one tiny article.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I know it sounds fishy. I don't know what it is, but one thing has surprised me.

Why are members on ATS so quick to chalk it up to the mundane? I was hoping for a little more fanfare and wackiness (If not just for the entertainment value), but all I'm getting from people is 'It's a missile, let's go back to our long-winded gov't conspiracies since UFO's don't have enough name calling'.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by SweetRevenge]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
First it was a rocket
Now it was Missile Test Failure.

a rocket and a missile can be almost considered the same thing
no big deal there

what is a big deal however is the claim that it was a spiraling missile/rocket whatever you want to call it.

LOL

absolutely not, I will never believe that
can a missile make circular patterns like that?
perfectly shaped circular patterns?

Even if it was possible which it is not, the patterns would be more square-like as the missile is a straight line.

it makes no sense whatsoever

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
82 page thread already running as previously mentioned.

Close this.

I think its a saucer so wait on this.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is no evidence to prove it was a failed missile. In order to unequivocably prove it, I would need these questions answered:

-How does an out of control rocket stay at a single point in the sky and then creat a "halo" effect when it expends its fuel.
-If it was a rocket why is there no contrail of it arriving to it's point of spinning or falling to the ground?
-Why has no debris been discovered?
-If it was fuel being ejected causing the spiral then wouldn't it have eventually been overcome by gravity creating an uneven object instead of a perfect spiral further extending into the night sky( also assuming there was no wind to distort its appearance)
-What then is the blue spiraling (ribbon shaped) light, reaching the ground?
-What caused its conical shape? (larger at white spiral and focused on the ground)
-When the spiral collapsed, what caused the "halo" effect?
-Why is it that once the white spiral formed into the "halo" did the finely winded blue light began to dissipate from it's point of origin (white spiral) downwards to the ground?

I have yet to see evidence of a missile having done this in the past. Is it possible this has happened in the past? If so, is that what the spiral petroglyphs represent?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think most definately they are covering it up.

What though is the question. They have a good place there to test and that means they can blame russians for anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

For those interested in facts and not fiction.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Chinese spiral video:

www.youtube.com...

Norway spiral video:

www.vgtv.no...

Latest Russian video:

www.youtube.com...

video thought to be ufo, creates spiral:

www.youtube.com...

Precursors to the spinning videos, slight spiral tubes:

www.youtube.com...

Are these spirals going to be used as holographic screens, for what? Fake Jesus? Alien Encounter? Maitreya? Whatever it is, it isn't good, imo.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

How many times can it happen before it is not an accident?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

I think it more a case of bad engineering. Russia is not exactly awash in money.

If you mean sabotage. Perhaps, I guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee

Are these spirals going to be used as holographic screens, for what? Fake Jesus? Alien Encounter? Maitreya? Whatever it is, it isn't good, imo.

What leads you to believe this was not simply a failed launch and nothing more?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you look at the picture at that link you will notice it is 3/4 view. Why is the spiral flat looking when it should be elongated if it was truly a failed missile launch. That view is not head on which would give you a flat shape, that view is 3/4. It should look like a spring that was pulled at that view point. Understand what I'm saying? That blue plume (smoke?) gives the impression of the 3/4 view based on it's angle.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you look at the videos I posted above, I think the only logical conclusion is that these things are made to disperse some kind of aerosol.

The question is, for what purpose? Because of the colors seen in the Norway spiral, I assumed that it was for projecting an image to later be refined and then used to deceive the masses with a false message to bring in the new world order; yes, I am a paranoid person.

Now I wonder if it simply is a way to quickly and effectively disperse dangerous or toxic chemicals. Then I wondered if maybe they are bio weapon delivery systems. All could be plausible.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow, teaching perspective is hard on a thread like this. The entirety of what you are seeing is at great altitude. Such a high altitude in fact moving a large distance would have almost no impact on the perspective of the view.

I have a render going right now I can't interrupt. I'll post an example as soon as I can.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by arlisjohnson
There is no evidence to prove it was a failed missile. In order to unequivocably prove it, I would need these questions answered:

-How does an out of control rocket stay at a single point in the sky and then creat a "halo" effect when it expends its fuel.

It stays in at a single point because the observer in the video is looking at the tail end of it. That would make sense since the video is shot from Norway (West of White Sea), and Russian test ICBM have an Eastern trajectory. As for the halo effect - you can see similar visual phenomenon on many rocket launches during hazy/cloudy weather.

-If it was a rocket why is there no contrail of it arriving to it's point of spinning or falling to the ground?

Rockets do not have the same "contrails" as aircraft, because there is no jet propulsion and associated exhaust involved. And there is a blue trail is lightly visible on some footage.

-Why has no debris been discovered?

Because chances are that if there was any it fell in Russia, and Russia would not want to release details or footage of debris of their newly developed missile.

-If it was fuel being ejected causing the spiral then wouldn't it have eventually been overcome by gravity creating an uneven object instead of a perfect spiral further extending into the night sky( also assuming there was no wind to distort its appearance)

Phenomenon like that is not unknown at that altitude, and something similar can be observed on videos of other launches. Perhaps the spiral itself is a phenomenon created by meteorological conditions, while the missile might in fact have been traveling in a straight trajectory.

-What then is the blue spiraling (ribbon shaped) light, reaching the ground
-What caused its conical shape? (larger at white spiral and focused on the ground)

Perhaps exhaust distorted by pressure/humidity. It might have been somewhat illuminated by the sun over the horizon. As for the conical shape - depth perception illusion depending on the missile trajectory.

-When the spiral collapsed, what caused the "halo" effect?

Clouds or haze perhaps, plus the missile gaining altitude into higher atmosphere and losing visibility.

I have yet to see evidence of a missile having done this in the past. Is it possible this has happened in the past? If so, is that what the spiral petroglyphs represent?

The Tomsk launch is very similar and has already been posted, supposedly of a similar missile (Topol-M). That is a whole different missile at a different time - don't confuse that footage with the recent event. Usually tests like these are conducted very rarely and in very secluded locations, so not much footage.

Here are links to some videos of other similar launches:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join