It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Horsemen of Apocalypse .......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't believe I am grabbing at straws here... by asserting that the Red Horse & Horseman of War has & is 'going-forth'
even as we do not recognize that the Caliphate is in a declared 'War' with the USA, ~Israel, the West.... etc.

see this snip:

From the point of view of ISIS, the war with the West is taking place all over the world.
The arena of Syria, Iraq and the rest of the Middle East is just one battlefield.
And it is far from being their most important field of play.

ISIS is waging attacks against the West. To confront ISIS, the West needs to realize that they are indeed under attack and to understand the nature of the attacks. Study ISIS’ tools and weapons, understand their objectives and create a strategy to confront ISIS and defeat ISIS right here in the West not just in the Middle East. We need to use weapons of the mass media as well as military weapons. This is a very different kind of war.

It is infantile to assume that the spate of attacks being perpetrated on our own Western turf are not ISIS influenced. Don’t only look for full fledged card carrying ISIS members Anyone connected to an ISIS website is connected to ISIS. Anyone. In the Arab world and the West as well.

from this source:

Read more at observer.com...
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

I still have 3 days left for a generally recognized 'state-of-war' to be the zeitgeist of world opinion

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

US Declares War on Russia (Step One)
December 4, 2014
21st Century Wire says…

Behind the White House’s political smokescreen in Ferguson and New York, US lawmakers were busy sliding through a pre-declaration of war against Russia.
\

Kindly Note the Date: December 4, 2014
that should suffice for the Red Horse of War going forth before either 23 or 28 December2014

The latest resolution by the US Congress, most likely drafted and presented to the speaker by Washington DC-based Neoconservative think tank, Foreign Policy Initiative (formerly Project for a New American Century), calls for renewed political, and military support for Fascist and NeoNazi-sympathizing regime in Kiev, Ukraine, which will include:

- US aid for Kiev regime to keep using its military against ethnic Russians in east Ukraine.
- US funding for more weapons and military support in the Ukraine.
- More US funding for foreign language, pro-US, and anti-Russian propaganda throughout eastern Europe and in countries bordering Russia.

In all but name, this US resolution is preliminary declaration of war, moving Washington right up to the final step, which is a formal declaration of war. Based on its recent record of engaging in foreign conflicts, it is unlikely a final declaration will come, as the US has already set numerous precedents already by waging Wiemar-style undeclared wars, or by simply bypassing its domestic checks-and-balances by waging any war through NATO. [/quote
source: 21stcenturywire.com...

the above article of explaination was found linked within this interesting article:
21stcenturywire.com...

rest assured, War will become obvious as history proceeds, after all 'Hindsight is always 20/20, No?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

now, show me yours
edit on th31142111287012342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31142111291812352015 by St Udio because: add pic

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Lunar eclipses are not "regular" events. And to make it exponentially more rare, they happen on Jewish feast days.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

all Jewish (not particularly Israelites) holidays are centered on their Lunar year cycle

calling Ersatz Israel the regathering of all 12 tribes is completely false...modern misnamed Israel is a Jewish State

I might go along with the older Herbert Armstrong (WorldWideChurchOfGod) view that the USA is the 13th Tribe that regathers from among all the 'lost 10 tribes' and the Jews & Levites of modern Israel and becomes the New-Revised 'Israel' of prophecy that regathers in the end-days...along with living in cities without Walls, living in security, stc.

the USA has completely 'fallen away' from the founding-fathers & their experiment in a republic of democracy & Christian ideals...hence the 4 horsemen dreads will befall the USA more-so than Ersatz Israel which we confuse with end-times covenants being broken...

just a bump to get this thread back in 'myATS' list

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The idea that there are "lost tribes" is a myth:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

gotta differ from you... the 'lost 10 Tribes' were the once kingdom of Israel not to be lumped with the southern kingdom of Judah... this is why the modern Jewish remnant chose the Nations name as Israel... so that the future prophecies~which are good for a regathered 12 Tribes (Israel & Judah combined) could be siphoned off with the man created Ersatz Israel trying to wear the mantle of a regathered 12 Tribes at the End-Time era of 7 years

NOW... my real intent was to remind the followers of this thread that the 3rd horse/rider(AKA the 3rd blood moon)
happens in a little more than a month from now.

here's what the verses say....

Revelation 6 : 5-8
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand
¶ And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
¶ And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
¶ And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

so the 3rd Black horse appears to be the scarcity of barley & wheat grains
but a closer look involves the prices of these scarce resources... I take these verses to more correctly concern both the scarcity of basic food stuffs but also the availability of obtaining these food groups with money...
this implies that the expected re-set of the global economy will be taking place between the 3rd & 4th Horsemen(Blood Moons of April-September 2015)

that is the next thing to look for and to see grow in frequency and intensity just as the first two Horsemen/Blood moons of 2014 have done : the Caliphate/IS is growing & bolder together with the Asymmetric 'War' on Jihadi terms is growing in breadth and intensity since Horseman White & Horseman Red went riding forth
...all spring/summer/fall (April-Sept) we will see all sorts of grain crop shortages, food chain collapse/monetary collapse &-or Re-Set making food & money both hard to come by ~or~ to purchase or store

Woe when the 4th horseman rides forth... for then will the Jihad cells waiting in the shadows in the USA rural areas start their rampages in the USA homeland, and throughout Europe on an even bigger/barbaric scale since the start of 2015 in various countries in Europe

the tribulation & great tribulation can only start after the 4 blood moons/4 horsemen of Apocalypse (end times) have gone forth... perhaps you might disguise yourself in the knowledge of the 99 Names of Allah thread I FYI'd you all a few weeks back...

will report in when prompted...so keep well as things disintegrate into chaos

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There are good arguments to suggest that the apocalypse is full of astrology with the 4 horsemen representing seasonal changes (spring, summer, fall and winter) as well as longer term cycles (24,000 years each) representing the continuous creation and fall of civilisations.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

yes... that is true.... but in this instance the Apocalyptic era 4 horsemen, set to be loosed at this particular time in history is way different than the thousand-or-so previous ~going-forth~ episodes which fit rather well
with the Zeitgeist or Spirit-of-the-times which was the shared feelings/worldview of that period in history.

a confluence of events = (events drive & define actual prophecy fulfillments) with One's place in timeline as only secondary... I cannot declare enough how significant the present 4 blood-moon Tetrad is timed by a Cosmic clock synchronized with human event to engage humanity in the process of loosing the 4 End-Time Horsemen we find described in Revelation as a Prophecy.... ~We are wrapped like a sausage in the Prophecy skin~

the start was April 2014 ~ 4 blood moons & one solar eclipse~ and we will complete the opening of the 1st four seals of the scroll beginning in Sept 2015 when the Pale /horse & rider venture forth to Test-Refine-Purify all those lamebrains with the Pre-Tribulation Rapture fantasy dancing in their heads

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Zeitgeist as a film did not appeal to me as it makes too many assumptions but astrology does seem to exist in biblical texts. The tetrads and other prophecies do seem to converge to the current time period but revelation is vague at best so I am sitting on the fence as far as the apocalypse is concerned.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

... The tetrads and other prophecies do seem to converge to the current time period but revelation is vague at best so I am sitting on the fence as far as the apocalypse is concerned.

all well and good

there is plenty of time left until the 1st sequence of the first 4 seals are opened (until late Sept 2015 at the 4th blood moon/4th horseman....and the appox. 75 days grace period afforded humanity by the delay of the start of the Caliphate on 29 June '14 instead of on that 15 April '14 blood moon)

so yeah... there is still wiggle room to come to grips with the Chaos in the world which will continue to grow in scope and intensity...

but a sure sign will be the standing-down or complete collapse of the radical-Jihadist driven present Caliphate which operates under the force of IS-ISIS... the collapse or stand-down will not be a military defeat of the ISIS Jihad Army but a political/Ideological capitulation and surrender to a more forceful Islamic Caliphate which will not use terror and horrific slayings as a standard procedure... a more civilized Caliphate that have more Islamic gravitas than baser-human agencies to kill and terrorize the global populations not under Sharia Law at present

you might weant to keep this thread in your favorites for repeat scans of the posts from time-to-time

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

...you might like "the great year" there's a few nuage folks here an there but it is still an interesting documentary.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

Thanks AinElohim, I have added to youtubes watch latter so will watch when I have some free time.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am certain that the Jihadist movement is not driven by the Islam community but by those that want to destroy Islam. The same forces aim to destroy Christianity by blaming death and destruction on all religions. So I don't see it standing-down but expanding into a greater war.

I was given a vision a few months back; if something occurs this 6th march I will step on your side of the fence.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim

...you might like "the great year" there's a few nuage folks here an there but it is still an interesting documentary.

Never heard that our sun might be part of a binary system. it does make a lot of sense, thanks again.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I am certain that the Jihadist movement is not driven by the Islam community but by those that want to destroy Islam. [...]
So I don't see it standing-down but expanding into a greater war.

I was given a vision a few months back; if something occurs this 6th march I will step on your side of the fence.

yes, perhaps the 'standing-down' description is off-the-mark...because I too see ISIS being replaced by a more acceptable Caliphate force... Perhaps the Jihadist-extremists will be forced to go into North Africa and Africa in general, like that Boko Harem sect... leaving the greater middle east to the regional powers Turkey or Iran...
I put my money on Persia coming out on top...

here--- this Article is of interest.... it says that the ISIS conflicts are the WWIII that is anticipated...
see, in some eyes, the Red Horse & Rider of WAR is already here... instead of the 'stealth~asymmetric war' I thought the IS-ISIS RED Horseman of War was as the prophecied 2nd Horseman

see: Jordan's King Abdullah: ISIS Fight is 'Third World War'
Sunday, 01 Mar 2015 09:09 PM
By Sandy Fitzgerald

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...

thanks for your input

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My hunch is that Russia is the greater concern (third secret of fatima). Seems Russia has already increased their presence in Ukraine and is winning that war. Once Russia controls Ukraine they will rescue Syria from the US backed ISIS and then start rolling into the rest of Europe with their 20,000+ tanks, Russian tanks will invade Italy and kill the pope (Pope Leo XIII prophecy) believing he is really the leader of the western alliance.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeLeTi
I just thought the 4 horsemen prophecy was somehow connected with the NWO. Before I put any more post on this subject , I was hoping to get some other opinion from the rest of you guys ...

[edited for title error - nygdan]

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Nygdan]

The only 4 horsemen I know of....

but if you prefer the stuff from a 2000 year old book of fairy tales then go ahead

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just want to bump the thread... and add this rather well done article from 'The Atlantic'

www.theatlantic.com...

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been its leader since May 2010, ... Then, on July 5 of last year, he stepped into the pulpit of the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, to deliver a Ramadan sermon as the first caliph in generations...

...Our ignorance of the Islamic State is in some ways understandable: ...

But his address, and the Islamic State’s countless other propaganda videos and encyclicals, are online, and the caliphate’s supporters have toiled mightily to make their project knowable. We can gather that their state rejects peace as a matter of principle; that it hungers for genocide; that its religious views make it constitutionally incapable of certain types of change, even if that change might ensure its survival; and that it considers itself a harbinger of—and headline player in—the imminent end of the world

We have misunderstood the nature of the Islamic State in at least two ways. First, we tend to see jihadism as monolithic, and to apply the logic of al‑Qaeda to an organization that has decisively eclipsed it...The Islamic State supporters I spoke with still refer to Osama bin Laden as “Sheikh Osama,” a title of honor. ///... Bin Laden viewed his terrorism as a prologue to a caliphate he did not expect to see in his lifetime. His organization was flexible, operating as a geographically diffuse network of autonomous cells. The Islamic State, by contrast, requires territory to remain legitimate, and a top-down structure to rule it. (Its bureaucracy is divided into civil and military arms, and its territory into provinces.)

We are misled in a second way, by a well-intentioned but dishonest campaign to deny the Islamic State’s medieval religious nature

IS declared a Calphate on 29 June '14, al Baghdadi proclaims himself Caliph Ibrahim 5 days later on July 4th '14 (80 days after the 1st blood moon of this 4 horsemen Tetrad of 2014-15)
it seems that the 2003 invasion of Iraq used up all the 'holocaust' tags about the radical end-times Jihadists----before it matured into present day IS=Caliphate

5 days later on July 4th '14...the Atlantic article states the Caliph Ibrahim (al Baghdadi) announced on 5 July...I think the sources should be rechecked for accuracy, because the Friday sermon was cited as the self appointment of Baghdadi as the Caliph.... making war and aggression an integral part/ characterization of IS/Jihadists of the caliphate

... the fighters of the Islamic State are authentic throwbacks to early Islam and are faithfully reproducing its norms of war. This behavior includes a number of practices that modern Muslims tend to prefer not to acknowledge as integral to their sacred texts. “Slavery, crucifixion, and beheadings are not something that freakish [jihadists] are cherry-picking from the medieval tradition,” Haykel said. Islamic State fighters “are smack in the middle of the medieval tradition and are bringing it wholesale into the present day.”

IS

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
from the same Atlantic story from above post by myself:

...Before the rise of the Islamic State, no group in the past few centuries had attempted more-radical fidelity to the Prophetic model than the Wahhabis of 18th‑century Arabia. They conquered most of what is now Saudi Arabia, and their strict practices survive in a diluted version of Sharia there. Haykel sees an important distinction between the groups, though: “The Wahhabis were not wanton in their violence.” They were surrounded by Muslims, and they conquered lands that were already Islamic; this stayed their hand. “ISIS, by contrast, is really reliving the early period.” Early Muslims were surrounded by non-Muslims, and the Islamic State, because of its takfiri tendencies, considers itself to be in the same situation.

there must have been an error or an un-notified edit... my IS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join