It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Deception Illuminati and More - 36 part video series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a great series i have came across on youtube thought i would share with everyone.

World deception is a series that will connect some of the dots together for you. It will make you understand why some of our top emotional feelings plays a large role in our life, why we have this fear of certain things. It will also reveal to you many key points of things that surrounds us all joined together, in a way you can get a more clearly and better view of why things are as they are. And to show you things you already knew about in a way you maybe never thought of. It will give you a better understanding of the expression "free your mind".

Part 1 - Newsmedia's Fake lies
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 - Fearspreading hollywood Propaganda
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 - Apocalyptic Fearspreading
www.youtube.com...

Part 4 - Genetics and Censorship
www.youtube.com...

Part 5 - Robotics and A.I
www.youtube.com...

Part 6 - Can you see?
www.youtube.com...

Part 7 - Economy and more
www.youtube.com...

Part 8 - Quick look at symbols
www.youtube.com...

Part 9 - The "Black Pope"
www.youtube.com...

Part 10 - AJ Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 11 - AJ Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 12 - AJ Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 13 - Inappropriate Toys and Candies
www.youtube.com...

Part 14 - Who is Sasha Fierce?
www.youtube.com...

Part 15 - Are you afraid?
www.youtube.com...

Part 16 - TV and internet Commercials
www.youtube.com...

Part 17 - Can we define reality?
www.youtube.com...

Part 18 - Sleep Paralysis
www.youtube.com...

Part 19 - Hypnotized
www.youtube.com...

Part 20 - Did you say UFO?
www.youtube.com...

Part 21 - Video Games Pt.1 - Fear and violence
www.youtube.com...

Part 22 - Video Games Pt.2 - Demonic and satanic
www.youtube.com...

Part 23 - Video Games Pt.3 - Hidden messages and symbolism
www.youtube.com...

Part 24 - Video Games Pt.4 - Obsesion and Possession
www.youtube.com...

Part 25 - Subliminal Messages
www.youtube.com...

Part 26 - Childhood Witchcraft
www.youtube.com...

Part 27 - More worship in music Pt.1
www.youtube.com...

Part 28 - More worship in music Pt.2 Qlimax !!WOW!!
www.youtube.com...

Part 29 - More worship in music Pt.3 Qlimax
www.youtube.com...

Part 30 - Mark of the devil? RFID
www.youtube.com...

Part 31 - Consciouness explained
www.youtube.com...

Part 32 - Stupidity
www.youtube.com...

Part 33 - Mad World
www.youtube.com...

Part 34 - Pills are good, right?
www.youtube.com...

Part 35 - I'll tell you what
www.youtube.com...

Part 36 - Final words
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just started to watch these videos, and it's taking a while. Therefore, I am bumping this thread so that other people can get a chance to see it as well. I will update this post with my impressions, and potentially s&f as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I am going to take a look as this, and post my thoughts on it at a later time, thanks for the find.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

yeah its a long series but seems pretty good so far the first couple of videos are a warm up, i am liking this series good so far

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

no problem after video 6 the relevant videos follow the first 6 are just connections with movies and science and so on

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Save yourselves time, folks.

This is nothing but a pile of bible-bashing hooey!

The Christian equivalent of THE ARRIVALS.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

i can tell you did not take the time to watch any of it, but that's ok keep dwelling on your closed mind

[edit on 10-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have fun living in fear of losing your soul to the red one with horns.

You're one of them typical post-YouTube/Google 'truthers' who come from the cult of THE INDUSTRY EXPOSED.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by bignick]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

You sir have no idea what i am your statement is Null and your Opinion is free, please move on this is a discussion forum not an attack forum based upon your specific religion and thoughts

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wonderful...

This video exposing Alex Jones deserves it's own thread.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

yeah i have to say there were some good points made in the 3 videos about AJ this is one of the better video series i have watched

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
thks for link opti primus

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
thks for link opti primus

no problem bro im a little over 2/3's through it all the series brings out some good points i believe

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is really strange

I have watched 2 long lectures by David Icke over the last couple of nights - all sort of tying up to these videos - ok so no idea is new.

But then the AJ video comes up and someone with what I would say a fake Birmingham(UK) or West Midlands accent comes on.

Ok - but David Icke puts on a very similar accent in one of the lectures when he describes how his brother asked "What's it all about" I believe Mr Jones and Mr Icke share no love for each other - at least according to the quote on Mr Icke's Wikipedia page.

Then in a later video (Mad World) we see Icke on a screen - and mad world was both a theme of Beyond the Cutting Edge and his constituency husting speech in the bye election last year (both available on You Tube)

Is someone a big fan of David Icke posting these - or is he connected to the production of these videos? I think Id like to know.

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

I'm not sure what all David Icke is about i think i have only seen 1 video about him so no not me and from what i can tell there nothing metioned about him from the creator of this video either. This is a doc from just someone on the web not produced by a organization or anything at least not professionally.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I watched every second of the videos and i have to say they were great and covered about anything you can think of i would give 3 thumbs up if i had 3

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Silk

I'm not sure what all David Icke is about i think i have only seen 1 video about him so no not me and from what i can tell there nothing metioned about him from the creator of this video either. This is a doc from just someone on the web not produced by a organization or anything at least not professionally.

Definitely not professional ... long and slow with no commentary or narration to help a viewer along. No explanation beyond the title of what a segment is about, then it rambles along missing the mark.

I watched the first two completely. Waste of time... I've seen and posted the bogus CNN video here and elsewhere.

It's so dull I wouldn't recommend this to any sleeping people. There is far better and compelling content to be found even by creating sets of links to the original footage. Part two is completely movie posters WTF... 10 mins of movie posters zooming in and zooming out, then wipe, then disolve ZZZZzzzzz.

Someone suggested that Part 12 AJ
art3 could be in it's own thread. Totally unwarranted. They add some nice Alex rants at the end of part 12. I was going to thank you for pushing me from part two onto part 12 but nope. Part 12 has all that AJ and really cheezee godfather music.

Dull. Dark and nothing remotely enlightening.

And I'm an asshat.

It's dark in here and stinks like crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

nah everyones entitled to their opinion i was not much for the first 6 videos they were dull but i liked everything else

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is a good info thread. MUST KEEP ALIVE!!!

new topics

top topics

join