It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Perhaps Aleksandr Golod is trying to bring good vibes via balloon to The Kremilin.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by fleabit
The very last moment of the video, you can see that spot through the open window. No object is there.

Originally posted by argentus
At the end of the video, when we are allowed to look out the open window, it just disappears. Convenient place to stop the video.

I'm now even more suspicious of this video, but wanted to thank you for your input.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e45b0327e49a.jpg[/atsimg]
Hey Argentus and Fleabit,
Just curious of your thoughts about the object being in the very last frame out the side window. I played with the lighting balance and noticed that it is indeed there. I feel it's either a well fabricated hoax or something is physically there. I am leaning towards balloon.

Did you pull that from the 15 sec mark? I was going back and forth and noticed there are trees there that go completely black along with the object. I almost passed it off as a reflection. Let me see if I can grab a pic

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Indeed, I cant stand when great footage simply ends without a conclusion or thought from the cameraman...
leaves too much to be speculated. I am still leaning towards a balloon. Just not sure if this was a deliberate hoax by the passengers in the car.

It could be possible that some kids let a balloon up that was teathered and quickly brought it down. These people saw it and filmed it.

I think the reflection theory is certainly out the window (no pun inteneded).

Leaves CGI or Balloon, I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

1:24 mark...
very last shot.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know if these webcams are pointing the right way. Somebody that knows more about Moscow take a look and see.
www.earthcam.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Sorry Mod. Wrong Forum! Could you please move in Alien Forum? Thanks.

I'm waiting also for more media coverage, if this is real I'm surprised that this is the only camera on that thing. Hell it was over the capital. Also I do agree with you that we are getting prepped for disclosure. The old guard is dying off and people are becoming to savvy and on top of that it must be done before somebody or something inadvertently show without a shadow of a doubt a true alien ship and/or structure on the moon. Ask yourself if Obama came out tomorrow and said that not only there are aliens but alien structures on the moon and they have been around fro thousands of years. We would be in shock at first, and then we would ask questions and move our energies from fighting with each other to searching for them and our place in the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It might be a warning to the Kremlin about their latest missile launch.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tail-Eater

Now you see, there ya go... if there is only one video posted, people say "this is suspicious because there is only one video", and now you say "because there are 2 videos, that makes it suspicious." I think that the Russian people are not as Internet savvy as you Americans, so they will not all be running down to post their latest YouTube video. I think the fact that there is a night video AND a day video helps the idea lean more towards it being real... though I will say that it could be faked... but when I study a video I tend to make an initial assessment based on the quality of what I see, whether there are any obvious or not-so-obvious flaws, and so on. I don't make assessments based on "well, things like that just don't happen", or "if I were there, I'd react as follows." The fact is, it's easy to arm-chair quarterback on these kinds of things, because unless you are there, with the element of fear, anxiety, adrenalin, etc., you can't know what you would do unless you have been in that situation before. For example, if you are like most people here on ATS, you have serious questions about 911 and what truly caused those buildings to fall. If you are of that belief, did you rush down to your local government of news channel and demand that the truth be told? Likely not (though if you did, you are definitely in the minority). The fact is, most people who have questions or doubts, don't go and confront the issue head on for fear of reprisals, etc. If I saw a vehicle like that in the air, in all honesty, I'd want to stay well out of sight, and I'd be anxious that the thing would see me filming it and come after me. That is a very real possibility, and for those who say "man, I'd stay there, and run up under it, and film it for a long time, etc." I really don't think they would be so cavalier... anything that big capable of floating in the air certainly has the ability to fry any little pests with a camera!

Anyhow, I welcome your rebuttal...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So wait, there is nighttime, and daytime footage of this? So, this gigantic pyramid was just floating around the Kremlin, for that long, and only these knuckleheads got their camera out? I call BS!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

No, those are not... I made a few posts about these cameras, explaining the strange circumstances surrounding them... why don't you read through the entire thread? When I see a thread like this, I read through the whole thing first, before adding my 2 cents worth, so as not to say something that has already been answered... that way I can minimize looking like I'm foolish... at least in theory

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

How naive... you err if you think these world leaders think like you or I do... just go look up "Georgia Guide Stones" for a little education in the way they think... 500 million people on the Earth my friend... and I doubt if you or I are included in that number...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

No sir, it also leaves the possibility that this is a large vessel from another planet... why are you so willing to exclude that possibility? Why are you on this site? I find it very hard to understand why anyone would come to ATS and then try to explain everything away in conventional terms. Do you spend your Sundays in churches trying to convince everyone that God doesn't exist? If you do, I'd suggest that you get a life trying to find out what IS TRUE, instead of trying to debunk everyone else's ideas... it's just so negative, frustrating, and counter-productive, in my opinion...

Sorry, but I'm just amazed at how many people on ATS seem to be skeptics about everything... so where is the "Above Top Secret" aspect of ATS? If I want to hear people poo-poo everything, and say that strange things can all be explained with normal conventional explanations, I'll just listen to the mainstream news... in fact, they even seem more open to the possibilities of unusual explanations.... hmmm, very odd indeed... maybe the disinfo agents HAVE invaded this website!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I am sorry if I didn't read your post
I don't have a whole lot of time to read 9 pages of "It's CGI, no its a ballon, no its a reflection, etc...." I have read most of the post, I am sorry I missed YOUR post. I was also busy trying to see if there where other videos or webcams to help prove or disprove the video. If it makes me look foolish, oh well I am use to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

No sir, it also leaves the possibility that this is a large vessel from another planet... why are you so willing to exclude that possibility? Why are you on this site? I find it very hard to understand why anyone would come to ATS and then try to explain everything away in conventional terms. Do you spend your Sundays in churches trying to convince everyone that God doesn't exist? If you do, I'd suggest that you get a life trying to find out what IS TRUE, instead of trying to debunk everyone else's ideas... it's just so negative, frustrating, and counter-productive, in my opinion...

Sorry, but I'm just amazed at how many people on ATS seem to be skeptics about everything... so where is the "Above Top Secret" aspect of ATS? If I want to hear people poo-poo everything, and say that strange things can all be explained with normal conventional explanations, I'll just listen to the mainstream news... in fact, they even seem more open to the possibilities of unusual explanations.... hmmm, very odd indeed... maybe the disinfo agents HAVE invaded this website!

I understand your frustration man, but if there werent skeptics, than this site would just be a fantasy fest. You wouldn't want that would you?

I like to think myself a pretty savvy guy when it comes to spotting a hoax, but I admit I have been fooled in the past. Thankfully some annoying, buzzkilling skeptic came along and proved that what I believed at first to be real, wasn't.

I would hate to be allowed to continue believing something happened that really didn't. Especially something world altering like a UFO hovering above the Kremlin. The skeptic is your friend, not your enemy.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
it is so obviously a reflection in the windshield from something in the passenger's lap. what a joke. hoax

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I didn't see the member excluding anything. They expressed their opinion same as you and I.

Skeptics are your friend. Why? Because skeptics try to explain things within context of conventional wisdom and known phenomenon. Those things that remain unexplainable AFTER critical thinking is applied are GOOD sightings, and sound evidence.

This is the second post in which you've questioned why the member comes to ATS. That's off-putting.

It's NOT counter-productive to question, to seek an explanation -- it is entirely productive and useful. I believe nonhumans visit the Earth. That doesn't mean I should push for acceptance and agreement on every video purporting to depict such creatures. It means I should try to weed out the frauds, and then hope that what is left is good, solid evidence.

Listen, I understand your passion for UFOlogy. I share it. I don't want to support information as evidenciary that has obvious problems with it, unless those problems can be addressed.

In both videos (day and night) there are no obvious changes in traffic or observers. Both videos end without resolution. You or I can create possible reasons for this, but those reasons are NOT evidence.

I urge you to use your apparently considerable film skills to help us to sort through these videos and photographs and come out the other end with truly wonderous evidence that we can stand behind without fear of being blindsided by someone who sees something that we missed.

All best

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Whoa, you got me wrong... This could be many things, and you are correct, it could very well be a space craft, I am just trying to rule out the reflection claims. Don't dare call me some kind of dis-info agent or a skeptic. I am offended. I can accept the answer of it being an intergalactic spacecraft, however I am trying to rule out the tangible things I know about here on earth first. I have first hand seen the strangest thing in Arizona 3 months before the phoenix lights. Sounds cliche, but "I know what I saw" and this was no ordinary aircraft. I am a believer of things outside the realm of our understanding and outside of this world, however my knowledge of quantum mechanics, physics and video dissection limit me to make a scientific explanation of this.
My analysis of the video through playing with the lighting effects leads me to believe that something is there. It's physical. Solid. However the lack of more witnesses is odd. Skeptic?! Agent?! words that would ban me from this site are on the edge of my tongue.

I am of forgiveness, so I will swallow those words and accept that it's late and you're a little groggy.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
GooGooE (6 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Очень не качественная вирусная реклама или на коленке сделанный фейк...
Одно видео днем другое ночью... не могли это так просто замять
TheVasaby (12 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Чепуха какая то!

GooGooE (6 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
It is not a qualitative viral ads or on his knee made fakie ...
One day another night video ... could not have it so easy to cover up
TheVasaby (12 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Nonsense then!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok enough is enough. I just text cha-cha (242-242) and asked if there is/was a mylar pyramid balloon over red square moscow about 10 seconds ago.

Ha, neat little Q&A biz they have BTW. first time...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hopefully everyone realises that this is a hoax by now. The main reason being that, as mentioned in previous posts, the traffic is going along smoothly. Everything looks normal. There are no crowds of people looking at the object, not to mention the fact that if a pyramid was tumbling around above the Kremlin, thats ALL we would see on tv.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join