It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It's not a hoax it's just a hot air balloon shaped as a floating pyramid.... there was probably some show or something going on or just a test...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Imagir

It's not a hoax it's just a hot air balloon shaped as a floating pyramid.... there was probably some show or something going on or just a test...

In my opinion not a ballon over THE KREMLIN.

As I said previously:
I do not know if this is hoax or a Cgi or if this "thing" hovering over the Kremlin it is real, but for sure NOT A BALOON.

The Kremlin in Moscow is one of the places more safe, watched and surveilled into the world and with the aerial space interdict to the civil traffic.
Exactly like White House in Washington.

Prohibition to fly over the area or "BUM", Shot down!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Would say its either CGI or more likely a reflection .
Reasoning : any unauthorised object hovering over the Kremlin would have AA flack and missiles bounching off it as soon as it was sighted.

Lack of response by one of worlds most technologically advanced superpowers is the clue.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I reckon that if it WAS some sort of balloon for a show, it would be lit up by lights from below. Which isn't the case.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Considering the supposed objects size and the speed of it going at, i.e extremely slow only thousands of witnesses with images of hte object could possibly make this encounter real... otherwise unfortunately it is another hoax.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuship

Originally posted by Akezzon
I assume you mean this one, right?

Video of Ufo Dec 09

Kinda hard to see what it is since it is pretty pixalated, but it sure looks like a pyramid in the end of the clip.

Cool video. StarDestroyer Ufo. =)

Give you a star and a flag for this one.

[Edit]Ahh, you fixed the link while I posted this.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Akezzon]

If you watch at the start of this video you can see the stars through the pyramid. Clearly a hoax/reflection, and a horrible one at that.

Those aren't stars you are seeing going through the pyramid in the beginning. Those are reflections of street lights being passed. Why would stars only be in two rows and even look that?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by FlySolo]

link   
This is from 1989 (a balloon in the Red Square):

But I doubt anything of the sort is happening here.

link   
Cool video. Its fun to watch in the first place, and it would be awesome if it were true.

But.. I think the Internet would be flooding with video's on this pyramid if this were true. Are there more video's on the Internet about this floating pyramid?

Nope there aren't. So I say: CGI, Balloon, Light tricks of somekind.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So there was a giant pyramid floating above moscow but only a bunch of young guys in a car driving around seemed to notice?
Sorry unless there are multiple sources from multiple angles its most likely simple CG and comp job.
The giant spiral in norway photographed and videoed by thousands is what people should be debating. I guess you were all quelled by the explanation of out of control missile though.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascisco
The giant spiral in norway photographed and videoed by thousands is what people should be debating. I guess you were all quelled by the explanation of out of control missile though.

+ 1 for busting some doors in. +2 for keeping your feet on the ground

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think its fake, only two guys cruising around the kremlin filmed it and no one else did, secondly, wouldnt you pull over and or get closer for a better shot? and thirdly would the russians allow anything to be "floating" over the Kremlin ?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Granted, I am not ruling out the reflection theory for this but I sure wish some people would do some thinking before debunking.

In the first half of the clip, the object is being filmed from the right side window and then from the front in the last half. If the object is now in the front window then the car must have turned right. This is assuming it is NOT a reflection.

If it is a reflection, then the object is on the left of the car in the first half and the car would have turned right for it to be in the front window because the object is now at the rear.

Now, lets assume it is a reflection. In the first second or two, you can see reflected lights pass forward past the object meaning the car is traveling past the lights obviously which are on the left. But, the object remains stationary. This could only mean the reflected object is FAR. how far? I don't know but it would have to be quite far to have one reflection pass over another reflection without change. Not to mention it is rotating.

Edit again for dyslexic thinking

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That's the part I noticed too. It was rotating. very interesting indeed!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well its moscow so if there was a big piramid over kremlin we would see alot of other footage and pictures of it so in my book thats a cgi

edited to add : untill such other sources come out etc.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by reassor]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
sometimes only certain people are allowed to c things,
not all may be looking up just hurrying to destination all wrapped up from cold.
not all have cams.
maybe the movement of the car plus the looking through plastic reinforced glass or car glass . it maybe the glass cleaner he used left a chemical coating able to c ufo

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascisco

+1 Totally agree with you.

People are more attracted by the disinformation than facts, they prefer thinking of everything else than reality.

the "spiral" in norway is documented by many sources : but oh well the mass media debunked it so ok, we gave up, they are right.

At least : if it was a missile ( rocket or railgun, a high energy Plasma accelerated by laser : very efficient ) it is not a sort of missile people know today. The sheeple must live in peace : and don't know they could die in 5 minutes after a bastard decide to push the button, with all the mach 10 nuclear nuke , and other weapon.

REPOST : most people wont even notice if something was on the sky. you have to be aware, to see one thing. If you do your everyday life : you wont notice a little change, or something in the sky.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
The guys in the video are saying that they think its being held up or suspended by strings or sticks.

The rest is pretty muffled, and they don't seem too surprised that a 50 100 foot pyramid is lazily rotating above their capital.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by dashen]

Exactly. I think this is a known thing.. like a balloon they put up there for some purpose. If it was a UFO these guy would be out of the car getting close up shots.

It really bugs me that this was shot through the window.. they couldn't even roll the window down we have lots of reflections from inside the car.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Could be a form of art like this?
Flying pyramid art

Note how it is upside down on the OP video? this is characteristic of an object filled with helium, tied at one end with the rope.
here's another video of an art flying pyramid
or could be aliens

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If it was real and not just a reflection on this one cars windshield, I'd expect there'd be at least a half dozen to a dozen different videos of this, considering thats red square. Don't you think all the people/tourists w/ cameras walking around would have gotten video of this thing?

Thats like this thing appearing in Time Square NY, and only one person (in a car no less) got video of it???? c'mon.

Fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

okay if this is a hoax its a good one but it looks real to me....if it is real then the aliens are goin to be showing up all over the place !! the other article where there was the spiral lights in the sky an now this its seems pretty unusual to me .. who knows something might happen soon

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join