It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Did anyone think of stargate (the movie) when they saw these images/movies?
If its real, thats an odd way to travel, but i dunno im not going to dismiss it right away, it could be real, or an elaborate hoax.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Well regardless of whether you think it was a missile test the Russians knew about it in advance because they announced a no-fly zone on NAVTEX, in advance:

ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1. ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DEC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E
65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=
NNNN

And, today/tomorrow (maybe not the same kind of missile i.e. a spiral may not be the best way to burn off highly explosive fuel):

ZCZC FA80
071400 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 95
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1. ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 10 DEC TO 0800 11 DEC
0900 TO 1700 11 DEC 2100 11 DEC TO 0600 12 DEC
1000 TO 1700 12 DEC 2200 12 DEC TO 1000 13 DEC
1100 TO 1700 13 DEC 0100 TO 1400 14 DEC
0100 TO 0700 AND 1600 TO 2200 15 DEC
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E
65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 152300 DEC=
NNNN

In the case of the spiral I think people are welcome to reject the idea that it was a missile (I'm not going to argue, they're adults), but I think it is fairly conclusive that whatever it was the Russians knew in advance.

No idea what the pyramid/triangular object is. But if it was anywhere near the Kremlin I imagine the Russians probably do, cause that airspace is heavily monitored.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I cant believe this thread has got so many posts on it.... it's clearly bs and no UFO....

jeeeez..... stop posting bs like this.... its a waste of space and i'm sure ATS need there MB's & GB's for other stuff....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think we can assume it is BS, but I think a degree of scepticism is necessary. Regardless of the actual outcome I'm quite interested in this just because it's a bit of a mystery and I'm a curious ape
. So I like threads like this and I think it's a little harsh to reject them pre-emptively.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

You know. I'll buy the whole 'missle spiraling out of control' theory if they can provide one - JUST ONE - clip of a failed missle launch with THIS as the result. So far, all of the 'examples' look NOTHING like this.

Thanks for insulting our intelligence, Assh*les!
Here is a video of another missile failure, which is also in Russia, but this was dated in 06-07. www.youtube.com...

And here is the video that explains what you're seeing: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
in da newsssss.........

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

You know. I'll buy the whole 'missle spiraling out of control' theory if they can provide one - JUST ONE - clip of a failed missle launch with THIS as the result. So far, all of the 'examples' look NOTHING like this.

Thanks for insulting our intelligence, Assh*les!
Here is a video of another missile failure, which is also in Russia, but this was dated in 06-07. www.youtube.com...

And here is the video that explains what your seeing: www.youtube.com...

EXcellent explanation. Thank you.

Now... the pyramid...? ;-p

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the video is REALLY too dark to see

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Thanks for the information....I bet there are many of us who learned a thing or two about the Eastern European mindset!

You clarified my point very well. I was trying to say that not everyone reacts in the way someone else 'assumes' we should. I would not have reacted hysterically in this situation, simply because I would have thought it had to be terrestrial in origin. Sure, it would have gotten my curiosity up, but not enough to make me stop the car or drop my business.

Same point you are making, I believe; we shouldn't judge the Russians behavior based on our points of reference (namely, how we would behave) because we come from very diverse backgrounds.

Again, all, have a wonderful day!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was looking over at disclosure T.V. and they have some other photo's of a object very similar here in the U.S. Man I don't know what to think my first thought is "ahh it's a hoax"..I gotta tell yea though AOL in moscow has picked up the video as well...It's growing legs. I mean a real ufo story like this would take 24-48 hours before the networks touched it. They aren't going to jump the gun on this because you know the "crazy" tag. But if this thing were the real deal how weird would that be...with the great pyramids and stargate and all that jazz...I guess I would have to leave the forum cause I bet if disclosure by a government happened before 2015 I would ban myself from the forum for-ever to honor my statement.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

The last 8seconds are in daylight haven't seen that part before ,is it from the same alleged sighting? rt.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The triangular shape is an artifact resulting from poor filming conditions and weather. What you see is a reflection of light from the gilded dome of the Great Bell Tower of Kremlin, which is by far the tallest structure of the Kremlin compound:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's technology from 1326, my friends

Nope, I disagree. I don't think that its a reflection or an artifact resulting from poor filming conditions or weather. I've done enough recording and working with telecommunications to know that eventually, if it was what you said, there would be more obvious signs and inconsistencies. Personally, I have no idea what it is, but I really don't think equipment is quite that faulty. Personally, CGI seems more realistic to me, or, It actually COULD be a gigantic pyramid floating in the sky. Who knows???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Imagir

I cant believe this thread has got so many posts on it.... it's clearly bs and no UFO....

jeeeez..... stop posting bs like this.... its a waste of space and i'm sure ATS need there MB's & GB's for other stuff....

I think if you don't like threads like this, its really easy FOR YOU not to click on them and clutter them up with negative statements. Maybe you should take responsibility for what you choose to view, or not view, and quit making others feel guilty for the same thing that you chose to entertain.

Find something that is more or less your speed, and focus on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracolich
Did anyone think of stargate (the movie) when they saw these images/movies?
If its real, thats an odd way to travel, but i dunno im not going to dismiss it right away, it could be real, or an elaborate hoax.

Yeah definatly that was my first thought! Just after the supposed failed russian missile launch this thing appears. The "missile" thing was just like the hyperspace window created in the stargate movies and shows. Then this thing appears. I think the stargate movies and shows are a disclosure of sorts for what has been going on and that the russians are in on it just as in the show!!!

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Anyhow, It's no wonder we can't be taken seriously. If people can believe this video is real then any Hoax video is going to be considered real.

This video is one of the worst fake UFO Videos I've seen. It's a reflection from the Windscreen. You can see the Fake UFO Disappear and reappear and people still say it's real.

I've mentioned it before in earliers posts about where the object appears and disappears and reappears and I was hoping someone would mention how the Object is still there in Frame when the Vehicle goes under the bridge? When the Vehicle goes under the Bridge, you can still see the UFO in the first couple of frames. So, are the Pylons Transparent? Nope. That's because it a Reflection from the windscreen.

Whoever made this video is laughing their a$$es off at you people and you don't realise it.

All you have to do is use some common sense. Anyone seeing something as amazing as a real UFO wouldn't drive around like these people are doing. You'd stop the car, get out and try and get some decent footage. If it were a real UFO it would be the most important thing to get it on Video and you would want to get all the video of it you could. I would probably risk my life to video a Real UFO. One example is the Spiral thing in Norway. Look how much Video hit the Net about that..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I think that situation I wouldnt have freaked , but I wouldnt have assumed any damn thing . For a start I KNOW we dont build airframes that shape or size on this planet at all . Thats a starting point . But as it happens I wish I had been there because I would have wanted to get right under that thing and have a look at what could be seen of the landward side of the object, to see if any obvious drive system could be seen .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

Reality is not an illusion.

The matrix is in your head : but there is a real REALITY.

Can you make the difference betwean the reality and the illusion ? (neo) ? Yes you can, or you must learn : there are real thing, real feallings, real logic.

We are not in the tv screen, or in the ideology.

We live in a "real" world : that is not based on myth, lie, and imagination.

Enhance yourself : do it yourself : think , learn, culture , yourself.

Simulacra and Simulation

[edit on 11-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

This video is one of the worst fake UFO Videos I've seen. It's a reflection from the Windscreen. You can see the Fake UFO Disappear and reappear and people still say it's real.

I'm not saying that this video is legit, but dissapearing and re appearing is most DEFINATLEY not a sign that a video is fake. i was lucky enough to see a UFO 2 years ago, and it dissapeared and re appeared several times as it made its way across the horizon.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If I had only a few million dollars or euro (any of those currencies will do), I would check out these sightings all over the world personally and report back to ATS. So any multi-billionair reading this.....money well spent.

Back to the subject....first thing that came in mind was the Stargate Tv-series. Remember this guy traveling with piramids through the universe?

Anyways..I asume that such sci-fi tv-series are sci-fi and not related to the real world....or are they? On the other hand do we live in strange times where many strange things are uncovered and discovered.

Same thing with these crop-circles....what the hell...how can it be and what do they mean? Maybe everything will fall into place in the few years to come.......if they aren't all man made hoax's.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Guys, know that Russians are Bad-Ass. They don't get scared in the face of anything. They could see a nuclear missile falling out of the sky and know that their going to win the fight against it one way or another.

And they will. Because their Russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join