It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien graveyard with 200 bodies found in Rwanda!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Publisher has stated publicly the Weekly World News is an "Adult Comic Book" and it is not their fault if people believe what they publish.

It is not your fault if you are not aware of that. Don't take any of us wrong here. This has been known for decades.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
yeah...

but heck even if it wasn't people would still try to debunk it

cuz WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Source = Weekly World News =

Sorry, but it's the truth. They can't be trusted.

No "news" can be trusted. If you do, they are brainwashing you instantly.

Not saying this isn't real, though. Would be good if someone could contact this doctor himself and correspond with him personally. I would if I had the time.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by elevatedone
Source = Weekly World News =

Sorry, but it's the truth. They can't be trusted.

No "news" can be trusted. If you do, they are brainwashing you instantly.

Not saying this isn't real, though. Would be good if someone could contact this doctor himself and correspond with him personally. I would if I had the time.

Oh My God!!! Are you serious? These kinds of replies drive me up the wall with their stupidity. Let's put this story to bed once and for all.
The Weekly World News is NOT a real newspaper! It is a parody much like The Onion or even Mad Magazine. The stories are for the most part completely fictional aside from the occasional side story about a two-headed cow or some other weird news story that is picked up from the AP, Reuters or some other legit news source. There is no Dr Hugo Childs, no alien mass grave in Rwanda and anybody who reads the Weekly World News for actual news needs to get themselves a new tinfoil hat. Please stop wasting space on this board with ridiculous posts that only re-enforce the perception that some people have about those who believe in UFOs, that they are a bunch of gullible nutcases.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The last thing the weekly world news is is a credible news source, even if they claim the exact opposite. They are far reaching on purpose and are there for entertainment purposes only.

I mean we got Batboy, Hillary adopting an alien baby, satan captured bu Gi's in iraq and other fun headliners from them. In fact if anyone did believe them it would actually scare the editors there.

here is another one that makes me ROFL

[edit on 11-12-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I can't believe that this garbage was posted. Come on... WWN?
Just do a google search of "Dr. Hugo Childs" I only scanned the first few pages of results, but in them there is only the mention of this story....

There is no Dr. Childs, alien graveyard, etc...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is 100% a Hoax. The writer is Erik Van Datiken - that is a take off on the real author of Gods from Outer Space - Erik Von Daniken

There is no truth to this.. it's a tabloid website.. it would be the same if I posted news from The Onion - another fake news website.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Would be good if someone could contact this doctor himself and correspond with him personally. I would if I had the time.

What doctor? There is no alien graveyard, there is no doctor - as has been explained several times in this thread - it is a made up story. Just how gullible are some people - even the authors name shows it is a joke

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This sounds like the Stonehenge found in Africa story.
The same 500 miles inward adds to the mystery.
Any Archeology news is given the Alien twist by the CIA
Office of Scientific Information.
They are with us to inform us.
Based on learned studies, unaccustomed by CIA sanctioned
miss informers, the head masters are buried nearby their
structure they had the masses they ruled over make for them.
Today just a dedication on the buildings perhaps and the good
folks are buried by a grassy knoll far away.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Unless and until something - anything - in the form of empirical evidence is produced, we have no choice but to view this as pure fiction.

The source is dubious, the medium is suspect and disreputable, the facts fabricated, unsubstantiated and/or nonexistent.

These rags depend on the gullibility of its audience and outlandish, shock-inducing content to sell tripe to the unwashed masses. It is not science. It is merely entertainment.

The article states (everyone should go through the exercise, however painful, of actually reading the article in the OP before commenting) in several places that the discoverers have already labeled the bones as "Alien". HOW, exactly, have these 'archeologists', 'anthropologists', et al, as yet not named, come to this conclusion?

It is the height of "bad science" to draw such conclusions BEFORE tests are conducted to validate them. Lots of banter about "7-foot tall 'aliens' with "big heads". Well - SHOW US! Where ARE these bones? Can we see them? Ok, so you want to protect the sight from being 'disturbed'. That's fine. Then take a few pictures of the "7-foot tall aliens with big heads" and show us that instead of a pile of rocks!

Also - what scientist worth his shingle would dare make an announcement such as this OUTSIDE of the scholarly journals and academic peer-reviewed literature? It's ludicrous! To do otherwise would be career suicide - something every professional knows.

I mean, really - let's get serious: if you have an Earth-shattering, historically significant, unparalleled profound discovery such as this, would you release the news to the world through the worst dregs of tabloid journalism to the wal-mart buffoons and trailer-trash idiots first? Um.... no. Not if it was genuine...

'nuff said...

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

coastalite: shame on you!

If you, 1) look at the source, 2) think about it for more than 3 seconds, you would see that bad source + no evidence + author Erik Van Datiken = 100% bull****. Once again SHAME ON YOU!

A little time on Google would have prevented this waste of our valuable time. Believe it when ya see some evidence ...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAntimatteri
reply to post by coastalite

coastalite: shame on you!

If you, 1) look at the source, 2) think about it for more than 3 seconds, you would see that bad source + no evidence + author Erik Van Datiken = 100% bull****. Once again SHAME ON YOU!

A little time on Google would have prevented this waste of our valuable time. Believe it when ya see some evidence ...

Should of read the date of this thread and realized, you are right, it died off for a reason lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join