It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien graveyard with 200 bodies found in Rwanda!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Alien Graveyard Found

I did not see this posted anywhere else. If it is true then it could be a step towards full ET disclosure. Wasn't it speculated that before official disclosure could take place we would start seeing stories released about archeologists finding evidence of ETs at sites around the world.

ALIEN GRAVEYARD FOUND Posted on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 By Erik Van Datiken Comments (31) Buzz up! Print This ShareThis alien_graveyard_found Scientists say they have found an extraterrestrial cemetery in central Africa that is at least 500 years old! “There must be 200 bodies buried there and not a single one of them is human,” Dr. Hugo Childs, the Swiss anthropologist, told reporters in Kigali, Rwanda. “They are in amazing state of preservation to be so old,” he added. “Soil and tissue samples indicate the bodies have been in the ground since the 1400s. We’re now trying to figure out where they came from – and what killed them.” Dr. Childs and his colleagues reportedly discovered the alien graveyard on a routine survey of the Rwandan jungle. They originally thought they had stumbled on the remains of a centuries-old village. But excavation reportedly revealed nothing but alien bodies – stacked in fives in a jungle clearing. “The creatures themselves were much taller and skinnier than humans,” said the expert. “They stood about 7 feet tall and they were not any bigger around than small sapling trees. “Their heads were larger than the average man’s and they had no mouth, nose or eyes to speak of. “I assume that they communicated with one another telepathically and moved around like bats with some kind of biological radar.” Without further study there is no way to tell for sure what killed the extraterrestrials. But Dr. Childs speculated that the 200 aliens were part of a single landing party that encountered a deadly virus. Because they would have had no immunity to Earth disease, he added, something as simple as the flu could have wiped out the entire party. “Some of them must have survived because there is no evidence of a spaceship to be found,” said Dr. Childs. “Of course, as our excavation effort continues, there’s no telling what we may run across.” Dr. Childs would not take reporters to the site, for fear of the bodies being disturbed. However, he promised to reveal the location once the excavation was complete. “It will change the world,” Dr. Childs said. Weekly World News will continue to provide updates as they develop.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Source = Weekly World News =

Sorry, but it's the truth. They can't be trusted.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The source is weekly world news, and there are no photos of the skeletons...
If someone can find photos, it'll make this thread a little more interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well ... seems a little fishy to me . Im always skeptical of content which requires a wait until positive identification.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
pic here

Obviously the aliens were from Mars or the Moon 'cos they look like rocks to me

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is coming from a site that believe "Bat Boy" exist and that Megan Fox is really a man...

Edit for second line... Peace!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Notice who wrote the article...Erik Van Datiken, a play on Erik Von Daniken.

But yeah, Weekly World News is a tabloid with made-up stories. It is not real. It is not disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Weekly World News is a similar newspaper as The Sun. But the Sun did publish an article which mentions the swine flu as an excuse to implant microchips.
So is this article trustworthy? No one knows. It might be true and by now the CIA has cleaned the area, it might also be just another hoax.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
pic here

Obviously the aliens were from Mars or the Moon 'cos they look like rocks to me

This is exactly what I thought-these 'e.t. bodies' are probably pieces of a meteor...which makes this tory niot a lie, just misleading.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Look at the source my friend. This would be the greatest story ever denied! Dr. Childs, do we have sme info on this man. Quick search only gives sites that will publish anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Don't feel too badly, OP. I was once momentarily excited about a "bat boy" story as well. This web site is one that creates stories out of thin air, often employing ideas that we WISH were true. The same is true of stories generated by The Onion.

The Onion is particularly clever, in that they will take a vetted story and just tweak it. y'know the most effective propaganda has a kernel of truth in it...........

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I also made the mistake of putting up information from Prava...

We should have a blacklist of news sources that aren't all that credible... Just an idea. Hell, it might already be up already.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
Look at the source my friend. This would be the greatest story ever denied! Dr. Childs, do we have sme info on this man. Quick search only gives sites that will publish anything.

The only info I could find on Dr Childs and Rwanda was from an episode of X-men. Mind you it was a Rwandan mutant not alien

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Some of these unreputable sources seem to catch on to stories that intrigue their readers. The Sun publishes ufo stories regulary that have some base in legtimate reports, but there is no real invstigative journalism there, even WWN has touched on a few stories of interest.
But it's only because some of the stuff happening that is real loses all credibilty once THEY publish it.
It's called DISINFO.
The PTB have a ball feeding stories to these journos, if they can be called that.
This is why the great stories of importance to humanity get labled as conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

I think that's a good idea. The problem would be that we would probably reach a point where political "news" sources that fall along a party line would be accepted by one side and discredited by the other. Same would go for 9/11 sites, as well as some UFO/spirituality/new age sites.

I'm of the old-fashioned opinion that credible "news" died with Walter Cronkite leaving his post, and in truth, probably much of what he reported was only semi-news, but at least he believed in what he was doing.

Perhaps a thread is in order where we all weigh in on the relative credibility of various sources. That would likely tell a lot more about our own indivual views than the sources though.

cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

200 bodys and not a single photo?? wtf man! If they could manage to get that crappy photo of rocks laying on the ground maybe they could snap one of a body, skeleton, clothing, leg, phaser ANYTHING!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Notice who wrote the article...Erik Van Datiken, a play on Erik Von Daniken.

But yeah, Weekly World News is a tabloid with made-up stories. It is not real. It is not disclosure.

Yep the same 'Erik Van Datiken' (big clue
) that earlier this year brought us stories like '200,000 year angel statue discovered on the moon '(with badly photoshopped picture) and 'Alien bible found' with an even more crappy photoshopped image. Strangely enough these stories sink without trace ( a bit like the made up scientists in them).

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You cant be serious with this thread

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The fact that someone would take this seriously enough to think it warrants a post in the best place on the web should tell everyone the sad state that this subject is in.

Anyone, and I repeat, ANYONE who gives this even a minimal benefit of doubt does nothing more than to ensure that fodder like this is perpetuated over and over because of the attention it receives.

On the conspiracy side, if someone worked for this online rag and wanted to get some hits what better way than to post on ATS? And the more hits they get, the more attention they get, the more they will produce more "stories" like this. And, unfortunately, there is a lot of ignorance in this subject, and many who will give tripe like this the attention it does not deserve. Sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
So is this article trustworthy? No one knows. It might be true and by now the CIA has cleaned the area, it might also be just another hoax.

No, we know it isn't true. It's from the Weekly World News. There is no doubt this story is not true. You are employing a great deal of rationalization trying to keep this in the realm of credibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join