It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU: Jerusalem should be capital of two states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw this headline was the verse from Revelation where it talks of dividing Jerusalem. The whole deal may or may not go through but it is pretty telling.

European Union ministers have called for Jerusalem to serve as the capital of both Israel and a future Palestinian state as part of a negotiated peace. The foreign ministers dropped an earlier reference stating explicitly that East Jerusalem should be the capital of a Palestinian state. Palestinians welcomed the statement. Israel said it contained "nothing new". Jerusalem's status is one of the most sensitive and complex issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "If there is to be a genuine peace, a way must be found through negotiations to resolve the status of Jerusalem as the future capital of two states," the statement from EU foreign minsters said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Revelation 11:1-2 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

It could be a prelude to the above prophecy coming true. Keep an eye on this one.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Y'know, the EU may be on to something here. Maybe they should suggest that the USA should divide Washington DC in twain. Half to the Whiteys and half as the capital of the Native American Confederation. Or maybe give Sydney Australia back to the Aboriginals.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by dashen]

new topics

join