It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Fence Truck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As I was looking at some of the videos of the Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky in Norway I seen this video further down on this page....

Police Truck Fence

Could use a translation

It is getting out of hand what is happening to the police force in this and other nations. Just like in Germany a few decades back...And just like in Germany it is gonna get worse on a planatary scale before it gets better.

I was amazed to see this in Norway , I thought you folks over there were doing good and not really having any issues to really speak of. A peacful nation....my bad??

Something is wrong when you have to have equipment like this. Our leaders are scared.

[mod edit: only YouTube or Google videos can be embedded]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It looks like a great concept to me. It has an intimidating appearance and it enables you to cordon off a larger area with fewer human assets on the ground. Furthermore, It is safer for the police and ultimately for the unruly crowd on the pavement. It takes away the personal element for the rioters looking to peg a cop with a foo bomb.

If it can demoralize the hooligans without beating them with batons, then mission accomplished.

Now, if you could equip the truck with a pepper spray cannon and retractable spikes you would have an even better resource.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
they only need some with scoops and we can say Soylent green is people!

to protect and serve the elite AGAIN.

new topics

join