It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda group claims Iraq Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Ah yes, trust the experts.. like the ones who read through papers, interfaced and knew iraq had WMDs.

((snip))

Bottom line, there were WMDs but the US and other civilized countries downplay their existence and lethal nature for fear of alarming the public and showing their hands. A lot goes on we aren't told about. There's no law saying governments have to tell the public everything related to national and international security.

lol.. of course you are fully aware of inside super secret meetings where "civilized" (illegal war starting) nations got together and conspired to lie about claiming to know the WMD truth.

And my name is Joe Isuzu, I got 500lbs of free bananas for buying a truck so cheap, I saved enough money to buy my own tropical island.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
of course you are fully aware of inside super secret meetings where "civilized" (illegal war starting) nations got together and conspired to lie about claiming to know the WMD truth.

As you seem to have the inside track on the highest level of international planning and collusion - enlighten us. Names of the countries, representatives attending the meetings, dates, locations, matters discussed, etc.

Or is this just more of what fat guys in basements say on their Kiddie Konspiracy websites and Youtubes?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
What gives you the elitist attitude to determine what a person will comprehend or not? Since you blather on about the works of 'knowledgeable people', should we assume you have impressive credentials? Or are you just dedicating to ensure that hierarchies exist, that a man is a lesser individual than those around him?

Can we focus on the topic rather than take pot shots at one another?
Here are two threads that are on topic and go into great detail about the situation.

Enjoy

Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

AND

The New Great Game

<< 1   >>

join